Rock Star Love

Chapter 5.

“Gerard?”

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

“Gerard, I know your home!”

I yawn, hearing the knocks from the door. I yell to them to come in, figuring it’s Mikey. When the door opens I find that it’s not Mikey.

It’s Matt.

As he walks in, he looks over at me. I suddenly realize Frank is behind me. I look down and see his arm draped over me, and also that were both in are boxers. I get up quickly making sure not to wake Frank.

How did we get in are boxers? Last I remembered we were still clothed .

I walk over to Matt, who’s still standing by the door. As I walk over to him, I see him look at my bare chest and then to my boxers before looking over at Frank, who’s also in his boxers.

“Oh My God.” Matt exclaims, a look of anger washes across his face.

His eyes.

His eyes was filled with hurt.

“Matt, I swear nothing happened , he means nothing to me! We were watching a movie and fell asleep.” I plea with him, I try to get him to look me in the eyes, but he looks at the floor.

I’ve hurt him, I broke him.

“Yea Gerard, because we all watch movies with complete strangers in are boxers?” He spats, his face coming up to meet mine. The hurt in his eyes gone, replaced with pure anger.

Before I could reply Matt turns around slamming the front door behind him. How could I be an idiot. I like him, a lot.

“Wait, I didn’t even do anything. I was watching a movie with a friend. Last I remember I had my jeans on! Wait, I wasn’t wearing boxers yesterday, I couldn’t cause my pants were too tight.

I go over to Frank. As I get ready to wake him up I hear Frank moan, rolling over on the sofa.

I wonder what he’s dreaming about. I lower myself to the carpet, so that my face is level with his.

Frank squeezes his eyes shut and another moan escapes his mouth.

What is he dreaming about?

I lean my face closer to his. I can feel his hot breath on my face.

All of the sudden, his eyes shoot open. He looks right at me before pulling himself up slightly, then rolling over on top of me, pinning me to the ground, grinding his, very hard, erection into me. I gasp as I feel myself react to this, when I look up at him, I see that he has a grin spread across his face.

“God morning sexy.” He whispers in my ear, his hot breath on my neck and ear sending chills down my lower half. I look in his eyes, without thinking I push my mouth onto his. He reacts immediately pushing his mouth ever harder on mine. I put my hands around his neck, pulling him closer. I shouldn’t be doing this, but god damn it feels good.

I hope Mikey doesn’t walk in. Seeing as were making out in the middle of the living room.

That thought quickly goes out of my mind as I feel Franks hands rub down my bare chest and start rubbing me through my boxers.

All of the sudden I feel a sudden breeze, down there! I look down and realize that Frank has pulled my boxers off and that there hanging off of the sofa. As I go to laugh at how funny it looks, I gasp instead as Frank grabs my erection, which was pretty damn hard by now.

Didn’t I tell him, I didn’t want him to do this stuff. But damn this feels good, plus with all the crap with Matt.

“I thought you didn’t want me to do this?” He whispers, moving his hand slowly, agonizingly slow, up and down my erection.

“I don’t.” I pant.” But I’m not complaining.” I reply as sweet starts to form on my face. He thinks for a second before getting up and walking out of the living room, leaving me on the floor, and very hard.

I get up and walk into the kitchen, going after Frank. I walk into the kitchen to find him resting his back against the counter, drinking a beer. I walk over to him, my throbbing dick becoming very painful by the moment.

“Why the hell did you do that?” He asks taking another sip of his beer.

“I was just going to ask you that’ I spat. He takes swigs his beer around, his face showing that he’s deep in thought.

Why does he have to drink in front of me. I’ve been sober for 4 years. I want one really bad. Frank stands up and walks over so he’s in front of me.

“I heard you talking to that freak from your art class.” He says, a look of discus on his face. God damn! He heard. He was awake all that time. The whole moaning thing was completely fake!

“You were awake?” I say completely dumbfounded. A evil grin spreads across his face as I say this.

“Yes, I was awake, so I mean nothing to you? That’s funny, a couple of minutes ago it seemed like I meant something to you!” He says walking past me and going upstairs, and coming down fully clothed.

He looks at me, his eyes filled with hurt, and turns around, going out the front door, just as Mikey was walking in.

“Why was he here?” Mikey says , coming over to me, confusion all over his face.

As he says this my heart breaks into pieces. I look up at Mikey through tear filled eye, just before I feel my knees go weak and I fall to the ground.

I hope you guys like this chapter, I worked really hard to write a really good strong chapter!
Look, I know the grammar sucks, I'm working on improving, I know it sucks!
Thanks