Don't Make Me Do It.

Chapter 2

Gerard’s POV

The rest of the day was a mess. Ceryna, who started yesterday, make the coffee way too strong, so I had to make a whole new pot of coffee, then do my daily chores, which took FOREVER. Somebody overflowed one of the toilets in the Men’s washrooms, and didn’t notify us of it, so it smelled like shit the rest of the day.

I walked out and lit a smoke before hopping into my car and driving home.
I noticed a faint figure standing at my door step as I drove into the drive way.

“Uh, can I help you?” I said. He turned and looked straight into my eyes. He looked like an dark angel, dressed in all black. He looked as thought he needed something.

“Uhh, yeah. Is there a..” he paused and unfolded his crumpled piece of white paper.
“.. Gerard, uh, Way here?”

I was kind of intrigued that he was looking for me. Wait, where would he want.. me?
“That’s me.” I said as I lit up another smoke. I took a long drag and starred at him, He’s such a beautiful boy.

“Alright. Well, Frank told me that you ‘would probably let me crash here’” He said, Greatly emphasizing Frank’s words.

“sure… What’s your name again?” I asked.

“Bert.” He smiled.

I nodded and we walked inside