Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Taylor's 17th birthday

When I woke up at 10 o’clock on Saturday morning, I was greeted by a big bundle of roses and a tall glass of water on my night stand.

Since I’m pregnant, not a lot, but still pregnant, the doctor said I should get out of the habit of drinking anything caffeinated. Wonderful. I sat up and looked over at Stephen’s side of the bed. Empty.

Hmm. I got out of bed and walked quietly down stairs and to the kitchen. Ricky was there making pancakes, bacon and I think those yellow things in the pan were eggs…

“Morning.” I said in a groggy voice. She turned around all fresh faced and smiling.

“Morning birthday girl!” I groaned and hugged her.

“Where are Stephen and the guys?” I asked, putting only pancakes and bacon on a plate. Ricky quickly put some eggs on my plate and I frowned.

“Ricky, these hardly look edible.” I complained moving them around on my plate. She just laughed and sat down on the counter next to me.

“After Stephen left you his little gift, I rushed everyone out that the guys couldn’t even put their gifts down.” I shaped my mouth into an ‘O’ and put some pancake in.

“So what are we doing today that the guys can’t be a part of?” She grinned and ran upstairs. I didn’t even follow suit, after I finished my food 5 minutes later I walked up to my room.

Ricky was in the bathroom turning on the shower and humming. “Get in the shower, put on this and then we are going shopping! Italian style!” she squealed and jumped onto Steph’s and my bed, turning on the television. I groaned and got into the shower.

--Shopping--

Ricky has been driving for about an hour now. She also confiscated my phone so I couldn’t talk to Stephen. Or anyone else for that matter. She was kind enough though to let Kylee talk to me, mostly because Ricky absolutely loves my sister and my conversations with her. So today after shopping we are gonna meet for a late lunch at some café that they both know but I don’t. Gawd, it feels like I’m going out with the club ladies for some tea. –Insert stuck-up voice here- I began laughing at my little thought.

“What are you laughing at?” Ricky asked.

“Nothing. So how are you and Marc doing?” she grinned.

“Good, Daddy isn’t very happy about it, but he’ll get over it soon enough. Hopefully.” She bit her bottom lip but then started giggling.

“And you’re laughing at…?”

“When my Dad heard about it he just about had a heart attack. Mostly because Daddy is never home and neither is mom. So, I’m alone with Marc a lot…Have you guys told Stephen’s parent’s you’re pregnant?”

I shook my head, “No. We haven’t talked to them since they left. I guess we’ll tell them when we know more.” She nodded and parked in a dirty alley. Yes Ricky, it is so smart to park a $90,000 car in a piece of crap alley.

“Uh, Ri-“I began but she cut me off. “Don’t worry, it may not look like it but this place is loaded in security. It’s like this so that the criminals here don’t know that there is over a hundred- million dollars in clothing in here.” My eyes widened and looked around. There were now two big men coming out of the shadows. Ricky got out and I followed.

“Name and ID.” The asked in a cold tone. Ricky didn’t seem to mind though. She pulled out her ID and stated her name, “Raquel Tortel. And this is Taylor Lock.” They turned to me. I pulled my ID from my back pocket and showed them. They nodded and opened the heavy iron door. They escorted Ricky and I up two flights of stairs up and opened another grungy door. Inside though, was amazing. The room was a crisp white with mirrors framing the walls. No clothing in sight. Anywhere.

“Ri-Ri!” a man squealed, coming over to Ricky and I and gave her air kisses.

“Ah, and this is?” he asked looking at me up and down and nodding approvingly. Thanks man, I really love getting peoples approval.

“This is the future Mrs. Kole.” The man’s eyes widened and took my hand in his and kissed it. Ugh!

“Well, it’s a pleasure. I’m Kale and this is my store. What can I
help you with?” Ricky took over and began telling Kale what she
wanted while pulling me towards a door.

“Well, we’ll all be going to Thara and that means lots a parties ad parties means,” Kale finished for her. “Dresses and shoes!” he opened the door for me and then suddenly the whole room changed. The mirrors slid back and racks of dresses came out and racks of shoes and clutches came out too. I blinked once and the whole room changed again. A seating arrangement appeared around a pedestal surrounded by mirrors.

What is this place??

“Strip to bra and undies.” Kale said before closing the door. I groaned and sat on the plush cream couch in the dressing room. I miss Stephen.

But I did as I was told before Ricky came in here and undressed me herself. It made me laugh that I knew she would actually do that to me.

“What do I do now?” I called through the closed door.

“Come out!” they chorused. I groaned and walked out in my black lace bra and matching boy shorts.

Ricky whistled and I just smirked.

“Ricky, I’m gonna give you an ultimatum,” she gave me ‘why the hell for??’ look. I just grinned and continued. “Let me call Stephen or else I won’t have fun at this place. Full of all my favorite things.” She turned red. Not from embarrassment, but from anger. I just continued to grin. She huffed and gave me my phone. I quickly took it and called Stephen.

“Taylor?!” was how he answered. I sat down and smiled.

“Hey Steph, thanks for the flowers and the water.”

“No problem babe, happy birthday! How are you feeling?” I sighed in content, hearing his voice, talking to him.

“Good, I had to threaten Ricky to let me call you but that’s okay. She’ll be happy she let me do this in about 20 minutes.”

“Nu-uh! You are not staying on that phone for 20 minutes! 5 more, that’s it!” Ricky yelled before storming off to some dress racks.

“Well I’m glad you called because you weren’t awake when I left.” I laughed as Ricky angrily picked out dresses for me to try on.

“No I wasn’t. And I probably won’t see you until later on tonight either. Because after this, I’m gonna go meet Kylee. Ricky also, of course.” Stephen groaned.

“Ricky told me. But that’s alright, because when you get back we’re gonna go have dinner and the come back to the house and-“

“Stephen! Shut UP!” I heard Sam yell, Steph just laughed though.

“You’re just jealous that no one will-“

“I said shut up! I hope you’re talking to Taylor or else you’re in deep shit!” Sam said, sounding closer.

“Who the Hell else would be taking out to dinner on my girlfriend’s birthday?” I could just see Sam shrugging.

“Happy Birthday Skidget! I’ll give you my gift tomorrow, afternoon.” He finished. I blushed and laughed nervously.

“Thanks Rainbow.”

“Bye Sam,” Stephen said taking the phone back.

“I think I should go before Ricky explodes or something. Love you Stephen, bye”

“Ha-ha alright. Love you too Taylor, bye.” And we hung up. Ricky sighed, “Finally! Now let’s get to work!” Kale was at her side. Ya, I may have promised happiness, but now I’m not so sure…

(http://www.polyvore.com/taylors_dresses/set?.mid=ecard&id=13861773
^The new dresses for Taylor(

4 friggin’ hours we were there! The dresses were gonna be mailed to Thara and in my closet by the time I arrived.

“Thank you Ricky.” I said, she was happy that I was happy with my shopping trip and now on our way to meet Kylee.

“You’re welcome. Happy birthday.”

--With Kylee--

“Happy birthday Taylor!” Kylee squealed giving me a big group hug with Ricky.

“Hi Kylee!” I hugged her back and we all sat down at the table.

“So what are you two up to?” Ky asked sipping her Iced Tea.

“Nothing much, we went shopping and then we are here with you and later Stephen gets Taylor.”

“I love that I’m a gift to other people on my birthday.” I said
laughing along with Ricky and Kylee.

“So, I have some news.” I said after we ordered our food. I looked over at Ricky who gave me a reassuring smile.

“Shoot.” Ky said, obviously not expecting my bombshell.

“I’m pregnant.” Her eyes went wide and she choked on the air she was breathing. Yup, I knew she wasn’t expecting that.

"P-pregnant?" she, like Stephen tried to clarify. I nodded and she wiped the nonexistent sweat from her forehead.

"Well, is Stephen the fath-" I cut her off with a dramatic eye roll, sigh, and, "Yes, who else’s?" she shrugged and just stared at me.

"How long?" she asked.

"Not sure, yesterday Steph and I went to the doctor's to confirm it...and now we have another appointment in 3 weeks." She nodded and thanked the waiter after she set our food down.

"Wow, wow. Don't let this face fool ya, I'm excited. A little shocked but excited none the less." I grinned and sipped my water.

"So, how are you and Drake doing?" I asked, changing the subject. She turned a deep crimson and giggled like a school girl. When she realized this Ky quickly regained composure.

"Really good. When you guys have that soccer game up near campus, I'm gonna go to the game and then he is gonna crash at my place that weekend." Ricky started laughing.

"Aww, Drakie's never spent the night with gir-" she stopped abruptly and shut her mouth.

"Pretend you didn't hear that." I said. Ky grinned, "Or we can all pretend that I didn't just say I've never spent the night with a guy." she smiled at Ricky's shocked expression.

"How is that possible??" Kylee again, shrugged.

"Never really liked a guy to stay with him. And just because he is spending the night doesn't mean anything is gonna happen. We can just, sleep." before Ricky could get out a witty response Ky continued.

"I mean, Stephen and Taylor slept in the same bed for a while before she got pregnant. And you and Marc share a bed and you’re not pregnant. Or doing it, right?" Ricky hasn't said anything about her and Marc doing anything.

"Nope, no sex. How long did you and Stephen share a bed before..." Ricky trailed off. I blushed like how I did when I was talking to Stephen.

"Actually, I got pregnant that weekend we came to see you Ky. In a hotel room. How cliché is that? We haven't done it since."

"No way!!" Ricky and Ky chorused, receiving disapproving looks from the other people dinning here.

I simply nodded and ate my ceaser salad.

The three of us continued to laugh and gossip until about 5:30 and we all had to go. As we were walking towards Ricky's car she handed me my cell phone back.

"Thank you Ricky. For everything." I gave her a hug and she returned it.

"My sister absolutely adores you." I added when we were both in the car. Ricky's face lit up.

"Really?! You're sister is so much fun. Both of you together is hilarious too." I grinned and began texting Stephen.

-Just left. We should be home in about an hour. - *Taylor*

-K, did you have fun seeing your sister? - *Stephen*

-Ya. You have an away game this week? - *Taylor*

-Ya. But I don't wanna go, 'cause you'll be all alone. Well you and Ricky will be. - *Stephen*

"Wanna go to the game on Thursday? Ride on the bus and everything?" I asked Ricky. She nodded her excitedly.

-OR, Ricky and I can go with you guys. If that's alright. - *Taylor*

-Of course that's alright! Really, you're gonna go?! - *Stephen*

-Yes!! Ha-ha, we'll talk more later. Love you- *Taylor*

It never once felt wrong or weird saying those three or well sometimes two words to him. They always felt right because I knew that I meant them and that when he said them back,

-Alright. Love you too. - *Stephen*

that he meant them too.

-------------------------

(Sorry, I'm skipping the dinner. Imagine them talking:)

My boyfriend is amazing. Stephen got me a promise ring that is
absolutely amazing. I love it. He says he got it because one day he'll
propose but he didn't want to freak me out with an engagement ring, so
a promise ring sounded good. And he was right.

So now we were making out, and trying to get upstairs. Both of us were
laughing in between kisses and when I just couldn't take it anymore I
pulled away and yanked my top off.

"Oh, a little impatient are we?" Stephen said, not really to me but
more to my exposed upper body.

"I Am." and I ran up the stairs. Steph came after me and when I looked
back once and he was now shirtless, and fairly close to me. Before he
reached me I ran up the last three steps and towards our room. Steph
caught me though and held me up against the wall.

"Now wasn't that fun, we're already half way there." Steph said
reaching for the button on my shorts. I grinned and pushed him back a
little bit and without un-buttoning them stepped out of my shorts.
Stephen's eyebrows went up but then lowered when a smirk played on his
lips.

"Taylor, are you having fun undressing yourself?" I stepped back
towards him and put my arms around his neck and pressed up against him.

"It is fun, but I just got rid of the boring part to get to the fun
part faster." I put my lips on his and kissed him. Slow and
passionately. His hand slid down from my waist to my outer thigh and
hitched my leg on his hip. I pushed up on my other leg and then he was
holding me with my legs wrapped around his waist. I didn't even
realize that he had walked us into our room and closed the door.

But then again, my mind was elsewhere.

Well it was until my back touched the cold blankets and then I knew
exactly what was going on.

Oh, and what a happy birthday to me it was too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there!
The next chapter is gonna be very fast paced. Pretty much it's just do a brief part of the weekend at the game and then it's gonna fast forward through the rest of Senior Year so that they'll all be in Thara. That's where the twists should come in.