Status: Completed :)

It's a Love Story, Baby Just Say...

Don't Lie To Me.

Taylor POV

“So Kole, what are you doing in my house?” I asked as I flopped down onto my king size bed.

“Just uh,” He looked like he was debating something in his head. Finally he exhaled a long breath.

“Taylor, there’s no easy way to say this but, we’re getting married.” I stared at him. Married? At 16? No way, and certainly not to Stephen Kole.

“That’s not funny Kole, tell me the truth.” I warned sitting up to glare at him.

“I’m not lying Taylor, we’re getting married so that way when I’m 20, I can take over my dad’s job as King, and you would take over my mother’s as Queen of Thara.” I choked on my own spit because this was just too soap opera for me. Forced to marry the one guy who I have ever hated and who also happens to be an Italian Prince…no way.

“Kole, do you know what married couples do?” I said disgusted. Stephen didn’t seem to mind the couple activity though. He laid down on the bed and smiled at me.

“Of course I do! They have sex.” He smirked at my obvious discomfort at how happy he seemed about that. Ya, I know we hate each other, but he is a guy, and guys just like sex in general. No matter whom they are doing it with.

“”Y-yes Kole. Exactly, so you may want to warn your mother, that your babies won’t be coming from me.” I said and laid all the way on my back and stared at my ceiling.

“we’ll see.” He said appearing in my line of vision smirking.

“Yup, you try and fail. Go ahead; try as many times as you want, you’re not getting in my pants Kole.”

“I will try as much as I want. Maybe, you’ll just get so tired of me trying, you’ll cave! Then you’ll just be begging for more.” I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.

“Gladly.” He said happily and with exaggerated slowness started to lean over me. I pushed him off and heard a thump next to my bed. I rolled over and looked over and saw Stephen on his back looking a little stunned.

“Ow.” He said looking at me.

“Sorry, you were in my bubble.” I smiled innocently and got off my bed.

“Here,” I extended my arm to help him stand.

“You are very short.” He noted looking down at me.

“I’m perfectly average thank you very much.” I said sticking my nose up.

“Okay, so Lock, you better start backing you shit we’re taking off in like 30 minutes.” Stephen said as he laid back down in the middle of my bed.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell are you talkin’ ‘bout?” I said staring at him.

“you’re coming to live with me, and my parents. Duh? I live in San Diego, and you live in Lake Elsinore. Now future wife, how is that long distance relationship supposed to work?” I scowled because he called me his future wife.

“I don’t know future husband figure it out. It would be hell for both of us to live in the same house, it was hell for us to go to the same school.” Stephen frowned at me.

“Lock, we’re sharing a room and bathroom too.” My eyes went wide and I nearly fainted.

“Kole, think about this; do you reeeeally think it would be a good idea for us to share a room? And bathroom?” I added.

“I never said it was a good idea. Just that, that’s what is happening. I tried to convince my parents it was a bad idea in the first place, before I even knew it was you who would get the pleasure of sharing a bed with yours truly.” I fake gagged and walked to my closet.

“Kole, c’mere.” I called as I tried to reach the suitcases at the top of my closet.

‘Hmm, closet good choice, Lock. What are we doing?” He asked rubbing his hands together and smiling at me.

“Nothing that’s going through your head. I need you to get these suitcases and put them on my bed, please.” Stephen seemed amused that I couldn’t reach my suitcases.

“Sure thing midget.” He said smirking.

“I hate you.”

“The feelings mutual.” He said back and began reaching for suitcases and taking them to my bed.

Stephen POV

I sat on Taylor’s bed as she packed everything away. Clothes, shoes, bags, bathroom stuff, mooore bathroom stuff, electronics, pictures, lots of pictures. I think I saw her wipe away tears once, but I never said anything. She’s probably like, flip out on me or something.

“Do you live near the beach?” she asked after 15 minutes of silence.

“Ya, its right out our back door. And you can walk down our balcony and you’re on the beach.” Taylor smiled and zipped up suitcase number 4.

“I love the beach. I go every weekend. My dad used to take my sister and I to Laguna every weekend before he died. Mom never went. We didn’t care though, we knew what she was doing and didn’t want her to spoil our little family outings. Kylee and I went to the beach every day after he died. Until she had to leave and I didn’t have a ride anymore. As soon as I got my license I bought a car with the money from daddy and stayed in a beach house for a week. I figured he’d understand why I ditched.” She smiled up at me and I was caught off guard a little by how she just told me that. So not being able to resist I smiled back.

“How old is your sister?”

“20. Here’s a picture from when I went and visited her a few weeks ago.” She handed me a picture of her and Kylee. They were standing in front of a sunset with their hair spread across their faces from the wind. But they were definitely sisters. Even though they looked very different, they still looked the same. I handed it back and looked around her room.

It was dark pink and purple, comforting, princess-y. I laughed silently to myself at how strange that was to me. Taylor, a princess and me the prince. What has the world come to when two people who hate each other are forced to get married and run a country? I don’t know the answer; I just know that I’m going to try to make Taylor happy. Even if it means letting go of her once and for all.

Taylor's Room:

http://www.windowblindstips.com/wp-content/uploads/window-drapes-bedroom.jpg