Status: Comments = Way More Updates. Pinky Promise.

Finding Myself

seven.

“See you later mom,” I yelled randomly into the house. I smiled and stuck my arm under Matt’s arm and wrapped my arm around his back. Matt still held my backpack for me, he led me to his pre-used pick up truck at the corner of my street. He had a smile on his face and his cheeks were stained red. I smiled biting my lip.

“Destination, my house,” he said aloud, opening the truck door for me.

“Thanks,” for the door, and partially for my morning. "Wait what? Your house?"

“No problem, my lady. And it's way too early to be heading to school... so we're having breakfast at my house,” he answered with my favourite teeth baring, eye touching smile. He threw my backpack in the truck bed with his. He closed the door and walked around the truck, shrugging his coat when he looked for oncoming traffic. “Why don’t you sit in the middle seat?” he asked shyly when he got buckled in. I slid over from the passenger seat into the middle.

“You sure you don’t need your arm rest?” I asked teasingly.

“No. I never use that,” he said roaring the truck to life. “And besides, I have you today,” Matt winked and put his right arm over behind my neck. “Comfy?”

I buckled up, adjusted and answered, “if you are, I am.”

He put his free hand under my chin and I looked at him and smiled. We shared the most delicious kiss and he pulled away and caught his breath, “You’re driving me crazy, Jacey.” I smiled and kissed him again.

“I must be doing something right then,” I laughed. And he leaned in for another kiss. I liked the weird feeling of cool metal squished into our kisses because of his lip rings. “You’re a greedy kisser.” I teased.

“In a way, yes…and I’ve been waiting for a long time to finally have you alone. And of course I‘m greedy with you,” a small smile crept onto his face. I felt my cheeks go red…

“If all of the stuff that happened…never did, I’d still have this new insane feeling for you that I have now…” I tussled his hair above his ear. I laughed when he matted it back into its place. “Matt, thanks for everything.” I added going serious. He is the one I trusted, he is the one who’s been there for me when needed, he is the one who just made my day. I smiled after I told him.

“You are certainly welcome. So how are you for breakfast at my house then?” he asked.

I nodded, snuggling into his jacket, “Yeah, I’m starved.” I rubbed my tummy and pouted.

“Well when I was leaving, my mother was just about to make breakfast, I told her I’d be back with a guest. Don’t want to disappoint, now do I?” he answered himself. I just nodded and smiled with my lips closed.

He turned the radio on and turned it up, but not too loud so that we couldn't hear each others breathing. I was amazed I never heard him pull up in this beast. He put the truck into gear and headed for his house.

“What’s your moms name?” he asked me.

“Linda…Linda Andrews,” I told him. I guess that it was enough for him because he didn’t ask me anything else. “What’s your moms name?” I asked him curiously to re-break the silence.

“Janine Jacobson,” he said concentrating on the road. The truck was going the normal speed limit but I wondered on how far his house was from mine…turns out we lived only four giant blocks away. “Why did it take you so long to find my house this morning?” I asked, as a million of elementary students walked in groups to school early, go before us on the red walk light.

He hmm-ed. “I didn’t know where you lived honestly. I found your street by accident, on the way to the store for a late night movie…not that kind of movie, last night,” he went on. I wasn’t thinking of any particular movie until he pointed it out. I 'uh'-ed and then 'err'-ed and he went on again, “and I went the wrong direction from your house, so yeah.”

“I see. So what kind of movies do you watch so late at night, may I ask?” I felt shy. If he was the kind of dude who enjoyed porn watching, I’m not judging, but I was curious to see if that was how he rolled.

“Not porn,” he clarified. Phew. “I rented a boring movie. National Treasure,” he grinned. “I was bored last night and ma wanted to watch a movie...so I went out and got one. And guess what I found out? I hate that movie.” he grinned again.

“I’m not a fan either,” I was being honest. He pulled into the driveway and parked in the built-in garage to his home. I unbuckled my seat belt, and felt a pang of nervousness shift through my body. I was about to meet this gorgeous boys mother! His door slammed and it all felt official too soon, so early too. I felt my insides quench with the creeping seconds ahead of me, “Nervousness be gone,” I said quietly but aloud, while Matt walked around the truck to open my door.

“Are you talking to yourself?” he asked me. I nodded shyly, and he laughed loudly. “Hope your not talking behind my back,” he grinned.

“Nah, never. I’m just a bit nervous,” I said shyly quiet. I bit my lip and crossed my arms in front of me. I bite my lip alot when I get nervous.

“Nervous?” he put his arm around my shoulder. Oh, this boy is going to make me whipped with his gentleman kindness and cute gestures. “Nervous, of my mommy kind of nervous? Or nervous I’m taking you to meet my mom, so early nervous? Or maybe…”

Aww, a mommy’s boy, I thought to myself. “I get it. Um, nervous of just your mom in general nervous. And the ‘n’ word is starting to bug me now,” I laughed shakily. I think the boy was laughing at my laugh and my being scared of his ‘mommy’ actually, and I slapped his arm playfully.

“Ok, I’m now sorry I laughed at you.” he took his arm off me and opened a garage door and led me inside. He kicked his shoes off and fixed his hair. There were two small cramped staircases one leading to the basement and the other to a higher floor. He took my hand and walked up the left staircase heading to the higher floor. “Mom?” he called out. “I brought a guest, could you set another plate?” he asked. I heard a chair move quickly.

A striking dark haired woman walked out from the kitchen and into the narrow hallway, “Way ahead of you Matty. Oh, hello, I was expecting a guest, but not as beautiful and cute as you,” I blushed and she walked up to greet me. “I’m Janine, Matt’s mom.” she smiled and her teeth were amazingly white like her sons, and she hugged me.

Difference between these two gorgeous people were one, Matt was a dude, and obviously his mom was a chick. Other then that, they were pretty similar, the dark as night hair, eyes, nose and bright off the bat personalities.

“Good morning Mrs. Jacobson, I’m Matt’s friend Jacey.” I blushed.

“Please, call me Janine, if you call me Mrs Jacobson I'm going to be looking out for my mother and I'm not married,” she said. Then she looked to Matt and slapped his arm lightly arm, “You never said your friend was a girl! And so pretty!” she exclaimed then hugged me again quickly. “Sorry, Jacey. Are you hungry? I just finished making breakfast, there’s enough for one more if you like.” she said. She was so nice and I could see where Matt’s mannerism came from.

Matt just blushed, “Yes, mom. Thank you, I believe I stole Jacey a bit early. She missed her breakfast.” he pointed out and ironically my stomach felt totally empty at that moment.

“Aw, Matty now why’d you do that?” his mom lovingly teased him. Janine kicked a random soccer ball in front of her feet from the hallway down the stairs and it bounced into the basement. “Just in the kitchen, help yourself. I have some laundry to tend to now,” she touched my arm and headed for the staircase where I guessed the laundry room was. “You kids have a good day now,” she turned and headed to her laundry attending.

“Your mom is so nice,” I gushed. “And gorgeous.” I told ‘Matty’.

“I’ll be sure to tell her you said that,” he smiled, “Ladies first.” I led down the brightly lit hallway and walked into the living room/kitchen. I turned to look at Matt, he was looking down at the floor. He looked up, “Shall we eat?”

Matt cut in front of me and pulled a chair out for me then headed for a cupboard and pulled out a plate. I sat down and watched him scurry around. He covered the plate with hash browns, eggs, bacon, and a bagel. He placed it in front of me. “For you my lady,” I felt a giant smile plastered across my face.

“Thanks,” I responded. He opened the fridge and grabbed some strawberry cream cheese, went to a drawer and pulled out a couple of forks, knives, and spoons. He placed the cutlery and the cream cheese on the table and got himself a plate.

He sat down and fixed his hair again, “So first you were nervous of my mom…and now you think she’s the nicest and prettiest person you met?” he smiled and took a bite of his breakfast.

I nodded, “Pretty much. Most mothers are scary, and well, I was expecting your mom to be…not as nice.”

He chuckled, “Mean? My mom? Never. She’s pretty cool.. for being a mom you know?” I smiled.

“Your such a mommy’s boy,” his cheeks went red then he smiled while blowing air out of his nose.

“Don’t be jealous,” he said still smiling. I laughed on the inside, and I decided to further more tease him.

“No, I’m not jealous, Matty,” I responded watching his reactions.

He smirked, “Ah. You caught that. It’s a nickname I got when I got when I was younger. Don't really know where it originated actually. I think it happened when I was in daycare unfortunately."
♠ ♠ ♠
updated this chapter and edited it. i added the mothers to the character page =D