Status: Updated :) Enjoy.

H.B. and Gypsy

I Just Want Him To Be Safe.

Ever since that one night, I couldnt sleep right. The threat my dad made towards landon, and me, seemed to completely plague my mind. I would wake up from these horrible night terrors about things I dont want to mention involving my boyfriend. I would call landon at 3 in the morning crying about these, and he would stay on the phone with me until I fell asleep, no questions asked. I have also needed to be around landon alot, almost to make sure he was ok. He gladly lets me stay with him whenever I want.

When he is trying to finish up a painting, ill sit on his bed and watch.

When he is figuring out schedules for the gallery on his desk, ill help him for hours on end.

When he needs a ride to therapy, ill wait outside the door until he's done.

When he remembers his dad, and needs someone to talk to, ill kiss him to sleep and tell him everything will be ok.

It was as close to perfect as my life was going to get right now, and I have no complaints. Even if my dad is a walking death threat...I wont let him scare me into not seeing the person I love more than anyone.Im absolutely shocked that my dad even lets me see him, to be honest. He's probably in some sort of denial about the whole thing. Either way, I stayed away from him as much as possible, because no one, not even my father, could tell me what I can and cant do with my life.

Or with my heart.

_____________________________________________________________________

Kissing landon was something I wouldnt give up for all the money in the world. Nothing made me happier, I assure you. It also helped that he just so happened to be very talented in that area. And times like right now are what I tried to absorb every second of.

Me and landon were sprawled across my couch in the living room, currently ignoring the movie we put on, and concentrating more on keeping our lips moving together. Whever landon started to get too into it, he would blush and hide his face in my neck. I would just tell him how sweet he was and run my fingers through his hair, then soon coax him out of my shoulder and tell him to connect his lips with mine again. Little moments like these made it incredible to be alive. He makes it easier and easier to love him every day.

Suprisingly, landon is usually the one to initiate deepening the kiss. Not me. He was always the first to part his lips and take it further. He was becoming more and more daring everytime and I couldn’t be happier. He was finally learning that he could be close with me and not be shy about it. I was so proud of him.

Landon wrapped his arms around my neck and held me closer as he parted his lips for me. I slid my hand under his knee and latched his leg on my hip, holding him closer to me as we continued to move our mouths together. I run my hand slowly down his side and give his lips one soft kiss before moving to his neck. He held the back of my neck in place and shifted his head to the side, giving me more space.

Thank god my parents are at work.

I parted my lips and begin sucking on the skin right below his ear. And in that moment, I swear I heard landon give a low groan in the back of his throat. I lifted my head to look at him, but he whimpered a protest and held my head where it was. I took that as a hint to keep going.

It appears that Landon is feeling a little different today.

I feel landons hands move down to my waist as he pulls me closer to him. I cant believe he’s being so confident with this. Something in him must have clicked.

After about five minutes, I pull away from his neck and look at it. I left a dark mark right under his ear. I glance up at landon and he had his eyes closed, just breathing quickly to himself. His eyes peek open and he looks at me. “W-why did y-you stop?” He breathes and tries to pull me to him again.

He was eager this afternoon.

“Woah, love… “ I laugh and keep my face a couple inches from him. “What has gotten into you today?” I smile and tuck some hair behind his ear.

He stares up at me. “W-what?”

There is his innocence peeking through again. I laugh at him.

“You’ve never kissed me like this before…” I admit to him.

“Is i-it ok?” He whispers softly. I hold him closer to me.

“Very much so.” I smile and continue our previous actions.

“G-good.” He says against my lips and bites my lower lip. He was holding my face to his, while I was still keeping his leg secure on my hip. Something I notice that he liked doing was running his tougue just along my bottom lip. I loved it. It was an innocent way of being affectionate for him.

I could tell his lips were starting to get swollen after about ten more minutes with him. I pulled away and look.

His lips look like he has been drinking a cherry slushi or something. I giggle and give him a kiss on the cheek. Sometimes I couldn’t handle how he kissed me, because it took every bit of will power not to have him right there on the spot.

He smiled up at me and hid his face in my shoulder. I run my fingers through his hair. It was getting slighty long recently. I loved it.

“Do you even understand how much I love you?” I ask him while he absently kissed my neck.

“Not n-nearly as much a-as I love y-you.” He whispered in my ear and continued down to my collarbone.

“Impossible.” I say to him softly and hug him. He giggles an lays his head on my shoulder.

“I bet y-you my whole b-book collection th-that I love y-you more.” He laughs and looks right in my eyes. I roll my eyes and hold his hand.

“But you don’t love me more.” I laugh and he playfully slaps my arm.

“Y-yes I do.” He laughs. I roll my eyes. “I-its true.” He whispers with a shy smile. I shake my head.

“No its not.”

“Y-yes it i-is.”

“Nope.”

“Y-yes.”

“No, love.”

“Y-yes, E.”

“Negative, sugar.”

“Y-ye-“ He begins. I capture his lips with mine and pin him down on the couch. He giggles under me.

“Its impossible, landon. We love eachother equally, ok? Truce?” He just laughs and shakes his head. I lift my eyebrow up at him.

Oh, he wants to play this game?

“No?” I give him a coy smile and my hand goes down to his ribs. He just giggles and shakes his head again.

“We’ll see about that…” My hand grips his side and starts to tickle him. He gasps and tries to push me off through his laughing.

“N-no, E-e! Please!” He laughs and tries to claw my hands away from his sides. Tears were starting to form out the sides of his eyes out of laughter.

“Whats the magic word?” I sing to him and let out a laugh at his struggling little body. He arches his back and tries to say the word between his giggles.

“T-truce, E! Fuck!” He lets out a laugh, “T-truce!” He gasps out and I remove my hand from his sides. He lays there breathing heavily, still letting some giggles escape his perfect mouth. I smile at him.

“Good boy.” I laugh and give him a kiss and wipe his tears out of his eyes.

“Th-that wasn’t f-fair…” He sighed and ran his fingers down my arm.

“You brought it on yourself, sugar.” I laugh.

He just huffs and lays there. After about thirty seconds I hear him whisper to himself, “I still l-love you m-more…”

I feel a smile creep onto my face. “What was that?”

He looks up at me with a smile. He was hiding something. “N-Nothing…” He giggles.

“Oh, sure.” I laugh and push his bangs out of his face while rolling my eyes.

“I l-love you, E.” He sighs.

“I love you too.”

____________________________________________________________________

"You better not, love."

"Already d-did. Oh w-well." He shrugs his shoulders with a slight grin.

"God!" I groan and lay back onto his bed with my head in my hands. "I told you not to get me anything.."

"Its y-your birthday i-in two weeks, E-ever. Of course I-I'm going to d-do something for y-you." He rolls his eyes and looks back at the painting he was currently working on, swishing his brush across the canvas. Landon was only wearing his black jeans and no t-shirt, making it increasingly difficult to stay frustrated with him when he looks this good.

"I didn't want you spending any money on me.." I look over at him and sigh. He turned to face me with a smirk on his lips.

"Who s-said I spent a-any money?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

He just smiles and faces his canvas again. "Tell me." I urge him. He shakes his head. "Please?"

"N-not a chance." He giggles and steps back to observe his work again. I crawl off the bed and go over to him, sneaking my arms around his waist. He rests his head on my shoulder with a smile.

"A clue, maybe?" I try again, kissing his ear.

He closed his eyes and groaned. "This i-isnt fair, you c-cant manipulate m-me into telling you wh-what your present i-is."

"Yes I can..." I laugh and turn him around to face me.

"What m-makes you say th-that?" He smiles. I grin and trace my finger down his face, to his neck, to his chest, to his stomach, and finally resting in his belt loops, bringing him closer to me.

"Because..." I let out a low laugh, "I know how..." I begin to lightly suck on the area under his ear.

His eyes grow wide. "You a-asshole...If you e-even try..."

Before he could stop me, I picked him up and laid him on his bed, quickly climbing on top of him, my legs on either side of his waist. "Ill n-never tell!" Landon yells with a giggle before I connected my mouth with his in a second, holding his jaw with my hands. "We'll see about that." I laughed. He hesitated, but eventually gave in, knowing he was loving every second of it.

"W-wait!" He gasps and pulls away form my lips. I ignore him with a grin and continue onto his collarbone. "How a-about I give you h-half of i-it right n-now?" He breathes. I look up at him.

"Will you really?" My face lights up. He nods with a smile.

"...B-but only i-if you t-take me on a d-date tonight." He blushes and looks up at me, holding my thighs on each side of his hips.

"You are the cutest fucking boy in the world." I breath and kiss his cheek. "Of course ill take you on a date."

He blushes even deeper and sighs with a happy smile. "I love you." he sighed.

With no stutter.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I laugh and place little kisses all over his blushing face. God, we are disgustingly cute.

"I guess I sh-should give you th-that half of the p-present now right?" He smiled at me as I crawled off of him. I looked back at him.

"I was just kidding, babe, you don't have to give me half of my present." I softly smile at him.

"R-really?" He grins. I pinch his cheek.

"Really." I said. He smiled. I went over to his door and opened it. "Im gonna go get ready real quick, and then Ill come pick you up, sound good?"

"Y-yep." He nods and I make my way out of his room. "W-wait!" I hear him yell and I poke my head back in his room.

"Yes?" I ask.

All he does is pucker his lips out and wait for me with his eyes closed. I smile and walk over to him, slipping my arms around his waist, giving his lips a long kiss, rubbing my thumb across his cheek. I pull away and rest my forehead on his. "Ill be back in 20 minutes, love you."

"We a-are disgusting." He giggles as I walk out of his room.

"I know." I roll my eyes with a laugh and close his door.

I got back to landon's house in pretty much exactly 20 minutes. I was driving us around tonight, not too sure what we were going to end up doing. Im thinking I might take him somewhere as a surprise. I think he's going to like it. I sure hope he does...

I went inside at waited in his kitchen, sipping a quick cup of coffee with Mrs.Lee. "Where are you boys headed to tonight?" She smiles.

"I have something in mind..." I smile down at my cup, "We'll see how it goes."

"I see. Well, call if you need anything. Ill be here as usual." She sips her coffee and sets it on the counter.

"Will do." I nod my head.

"H-hey mom!" We hear Landon yell from upstairs.

"Yes?" She yells back to him.

"Did y-you do laundry t-today?" He asks her loudly.

"No, why?"

"I cant f-find my f-favorite t-shirt!" He groans. I can hear him stomping around upstairs.

"Which one is it?" She asks, looking up at the staircase.

"My black o-one with th-the deftones logo o-on it!" He yells, frustrated. Oh, yes, I knew that one.

"Sorry, havent seen it honey!"

"F-fuck!" He groans.

"Why do you need that one? Just throw on anything." She yells to him.

"I cant j-just 'throw o-on anything'" He mocks her with a sigh.

"Well, why not?" She retorts.

"Because I-I have to l-look cute!" He complains. Mrs.Lee rolls her eyes and I laugh, walk towards the staircase and yell to him.

"You already do, now hurry up, babe!" I laugh.

"E-e?" He says sounding embarrassed, "I d-didnt know y-you were here..."

I walk upstairs and meet his blushing face and shirtless body. "H-hi." He smiles. I laugh and hug his little waist, placing a small kiss on his lips."Hey, love."

"Sorry I-Im taking f-forever to get r-ready..." He blushes.

"No problem." I say and tuck some hair behind his ear. "But hurry, because I want to take you somewhere before it closes." I quickly turn him around, push him in the direction of his room and slap his ass. He gasps and stares at me. "Ok, o-ok!" He giggled and went to his dresser, slightly rubbing out the area I had just assaulted. I wait at his door frame, watching him try on a couple shirts and look at himself in the mirror a million times. After about ten minutes, I laugh at him and groan "You look beautiful. Lets go."

"Are y-you sure?" He sighs.

"Landon Autemn Lee." I laugh, "I promise."

He takes one more glance at the mirror, unsure, and sighs. "If you s-say so..."

I reach my hand out to him with a soft smile. "I mean it. Come on, love."

He takes it and we head downstairs. We say goodbye to his mom, I take another quick sip of my coffee, and we get in my car. "Buckle up." I remind him and back out his driveway. "I dont care what we listen to, the radio is all yours." I comment and make a right turn onto a busy street.

"O-oh, good, I b-brought some cd's..." He blushes and reached into his messenger bag, pulling out a couple.

"What do you got?" I look over at him quickly, then divert my eyes back to the road.

"Um...l-lets see..." He comments and looks through them, "I have s-some Queen, The S-Smiths, Goo Goo D-dolls...and a c-couple mixed cd's I-I made."

I nod my head. "You pick, sugar."

He looked back and forth between either Goo Goo Dolls or the mixed ones. "Mixed c-cd it is." He smiled and popped it in.

Something I noticed was that Landon had a very good taste in music. He was constantly introducing me to new artists and bands that he loved. He really new his stuff when it came to music. As we were waiting at a stoplight, a certain song came on that I really liked. It was almost dream-like. Very atmospheric...I liked it. I turned to him and asked him what the song was.

"Its c-called 'MLK' b-by U2." He smiled. "My dad l-loved this song..."

I grasped his hand and he gladly took it, closing his eyes. We listen to the song together.

"Alright, we're almost there." I smile, "Excited?" I ask him.

"I would b-be if I kn-knew where we a-are..." He giggled and looked out the window.

I pulled up to the nearest parking space and stopped the car, unbuckling my seatbelt. "Lets go see then." I smile at him and help him out of the car. As we were walking up to the doors of the building, I can see that Landon is slowly starting to realize where we were. His gold eyes were growing wide with excitement. I grasped his hand tighter and we went inside.

"A r-roller rink!" He smiles and looks up at me. "I would h-have never g-guessed."

"I kind of wanted to try something we havent done before." I grinned at him.

"Its p-perfect."

I decided I was going to pay for everything tonight. I mean, I still had a bunch of graduation money I hadnt spent yet, so might as well take advantage of it while I can. Speaking of which...I need to find a job. Oh well, Ill enjoy the free time for time now.

I paid for our skates and sat down next to Landon. The roller skates looked so cute on him. He looked like he was little again. Me, on the other hand, look like a dude trying to not look stupid in a pair of bright blue skates. What have I got myself into? I took Landons hand and walked over the the entrance. I knew that the second I stepped on it, I was going to eat it. As soon as we got onto the rink, though, I seemed to be pretty good at it. Landon, poor thing, was having a hard time even moving without nearly falling. He was grasping my arm so tight, I could barely skate myself.

"Here, take both of my hands, love." I quietly laugh at his struggle. Not that it was funny how bad he was, but he just looked so cluelessly adorable, I had to smile. "D-dont laugh at m-me." He whimpered. "I know, I'm sorry." I smile at him. He wobbled in front of me and grasped my hands quickly, trying to balance his weight on his legs. "Ok, now just let me pull you..." I say and lightly start to skate backwards, so he was getting pulled forward. He looked so nervous, like he knew he was going to fall. He kept anxiously glancing from the floor, to his hands, making sure he stayed balanced. "Keep your eyes on mine, babe." He nodded and looked up at me. Soon, we had a steady pace going. I saw a small smile start to form on his lips.

"I'm k-kind of d-doing it..." He smiles at me.

I let out a giggle and nod. "Mhm."

I think this was one of my favorite things I have done with landon, because we were working together and having fun doing it. It was great. We made a couple circles around the rink and soon, landon looked like he needed a rest. We went to the sitting area and took our skates off. "Want a soda or something?" I ask him. He nods. "If thats a-alright..." He adds.

"Im paying tonight. Its fine." I smile and go order our drinks and left Landon sitting at the booth by himself. As I was standing at the counter waiting, I glance back at where we were sitting. Landon was just sitting there, playing with his fingers, waiting for me. I turn back to the counter and the cashier hands me two cherry cokes. "Thanks." I say and turn around, heading back to our table. Just as I was about 5 feet away, I realized If forgot straws. "Shit." I turn back around and head towards the counter again. I glance back again to our table.

Landon was still sitting there innocently looking around, waiting for me. I went to turn back around to ask the cashier for some straws, when all the sudden I hear something.

"Is your hero not here with you, huh?" The person grimaces.

"W-what?" Landon whimpers up at the person.

"Ever. Is he here? Or do I get the great pleasure of having your company tonight?" The person laughs, walking closer to landon and sitting next to him in the booth. Landon winces and scoots far away from whoever it was.

What the fuck is this person thinking? I grab the cokes and quickly march over there. The second I saw who it was, I nearly crushed the cokes in my hand.

"Oh, it looks like im not in luck tonight." Cal laughs. "Maybe next time." He adds and gets up from the booth standing in front of me. It doesnt even take a second for me to get his neck in a secure hold between both of my hands.

"There wont fucking be a next time, how about that? Does that sound good to you?" I hiss, an inch away from his face. He struggles for a breath and I let go. "Didnt think so. Get the fuck out of my face." I push him away and he scrambles into the back door with the rest of his friends.

Landons eyes were wide with shock that I had just nearly choked Cal to death. "Do you th-think he's s-serious, E?"

I sit next to landon and slip my arms around his waist, pulling him into my lap. "He wont touch you. I promise."

He just warily nods and looks down at his hands. I dont know who the fuck this Cal kid thinks he is. And how do we keep running into this asshole too?

We finished up our sodas and soon left the rink. Ever since Landon ran into cal, he was acting weird. We got in the car and started driving home. I grabbed his hand and asked "Are you ok?"

He looked up at me. "Y-yeah...I dont kn-know, Cal j-just freaks me o-out..." he whimpered. "He m-makes me feel a-a little violated b-because he touched m-my arm and l-leg..."

Thank god we were still in a parking lot, because at that moment I slammed on the breaks. "He did what?"

Landon nervously looked up at me. "Well, wh-when he sat down he ran h-his had up m-my thigh..."

I had to struggle to keep my breathing even. I pinched the bridge in my nose and took a deep breath. I felt landon put one of his small hands on my cheek. "Its o-ok, e...calm down."

"Im sorry." I sigh and look at him. "That guy just really pisses me the fuck off. What makes me the most angry is that he was all nice when we first met him, but as soon as he found out we were together, he started to be an asshole just because he thinks you're hot."

Landon nods. "He's j-just a creep, E. F-forget about h-him."

"How can I when I know he's making you feel uncomfortable, love? It makes me crazy."

"I'm f-fine." he says softly. "Lets g-go home and f-forget about it, o-ok?"

I sigh and finally nod, pressing my foot on the gas, and taking us home.

I ended up staying with landon tonight. He didnt want to be alone. Obviously, I gladly stayed over. Falling asleep was difficult...as usual, but now I have Cal on my mind as well.

I feel like every odd in the world is turning against me and Landon right now, and I dont know how to deal with it.

I just want him to be safe.

I just want to sleep.

I just want...

Revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter,not alot of people commented. Im curious if people are still loving this story like you guys did before or are you over it?

I know Im still very passionate about this story,and I hope you are too.

I have a question for you guys. What does Landon and Ever look like to you? Because I can tell you that they:

A) Are not scene kids. (I just noticed alot of slashes that I read are about scene kids who wear v-necks and neon colors and skinny jeans, so thought I should just clear that up that they are, in fact, not sporting that style. Not that I have anything against it, its just not my thing and not my characters thing, lol)

Anyways, Yeah, I want to know what they look like inside your heads! Im very interested...