Status: Updated :) Enjoy.

H.B. and Gypsy

I Love You.

All I did was raise an eyebrow and wait. He turned back to his closet and began searching though his dresser for something. Finally, he grabs what he wanted and made his way to the bathroom. “O-One second.” He smiled and left his room.

What is this boy doing?

About 2 minutes later, he slowly opens his door and I notice that he is now shirtless and wearing only these pajama shorts that he likes. He walks over to his bed, standing right next to were I was still sprawled out and laughs.

“R-ready?”

“Your killing me. Just show me already.” I smile and sit up in anticipation.

“I’ve w-wanted to show th-this to you for a w-while…” He smiles and turns around, so his back is facing me, and all the sudden starts inching his pants down slowly.

What.

“Love, what are you doing?” I say, shocked, and hold his hands where they are, keeping his pants very much on.

“Calm d-down, E.” He giggled and looks over his shoulder at me, “ L-look.”

Almost kind of afraid of what he wants to show me, I timidly look down to the lower left side of his back, almost the back curve of his hip, where his eyes were leading me. He pulled the hem of his pants about an inch or two past where they would normally rest and finally…I saw what he wanted to show me.

I gasped and stared at it.

If I thought Landon was sexy before, I was so wrong…

Right on that soft spot of skin, laid two little wings etched into his side.

A Tattoo.

I lick my lips and run my thumb over it. “I…I don’t know what to say.” I gawk.

He looks over his shoulder at me. “L-like it?”

“I more than like it.” I say, leaning down and observing it at eye level.

“I got i-it as soon a-as I t-turned 18.” He smiles. “Its f-for my d-dad.” He adds as his smile dies down a little.

“Its beautiful.” I sigh and give it a kiss. I hear Landon giggle to himself and he turns around to me. “I don’t know how I never saw it.”

“Well, I-I tried to h-hide it for a wh-while…” He blushes.

“Why would you try to hide that?” I question and raise my eyebrows.

“I j-just…I d-don’t know, I didn’t w-want you asking q-questions about my d-dad before you kn-knew what happened.” He shrugs his shoulders.

“That’s a good reason, I’d say.” I smile and pull his waist closer to me.

“Im g-glad you th-think so.”

“So, do you have any more amazing little hidden things about you, or should I say, your body, that I should know about?” I smile and tuck some hair behind his ear.

“I have m-my tongue p-pierced.” He says with a straight face.

“What!” I yell. Landon bursts out laughing and holds my face in his hands.

“E, If th-that were t-true, I think y-you would have n-noticed by n-now…” He giggles and kisses my cheek.

“You could have taken it out without me knowing or something…” I try and stay serious but just end up laughing at his face. He was so amused by how excited I got over that.

“Y-you’re funny.”

“You should really do that though.” I add seriously.

“D-do what?” He asks cluelessly.

“Get your tongue pierced.”

“Are y-you nuts?!” He gasps and slaps my arm.

“What? It would be fun.” I laugh.

“Fun f-for you!” He raises his eyebrows. “It will n-never happen.”

“Please!” I beg.

“N-no. There are v-very few things I w-wouldn’t do f-for you, and th-that is one o-of them.” He states. I pout and cross my arms across my chest.

“Fine. Ill remember that next time you ask me for something.” I jut out my lower lip. He rolls his eyes and laughs.

“I f-find that h-hard to believe.” He smiles and crawls into my lap once again.

“Just you wait.” I smile down at him.

“Oh, I w-will.” He laughs and rests his head on my shoulder.
__________________________________________________________________________

I hate when Landon has to go to work. It always leaves me at home, trying to write or staring at my wall, or randomly trying to organize and clean my room.

Its pretty pathetic.

I was sitting at my desk, about half way through the intro to a new short story I started, when my phone started to ring. I groaned as I got up to answer it.

“Hello?” I say, the words scratching their way up my tired throat. I was exhausted as hell. I got bad sleep the past couple days. My mom has been making me stay home more often. I think she’s getting more suspicious about me and Landon.

“You s-sound t-tired, E.” I hear Landons soft voice on the line.

“Oh, hey love.” I smile, even if I do feel like Im about to doze off again at any moment.

“H-hey. Im o-on my l-lunch, and wh-while sitting here, I-I came up w-with a brilliant i-idea.” I could practically see him smiling.

“And?” I coax him.

“You sh-should come v-visit me.” He says.

Now that’s an idea.

“Hm…” I think, “Maybe. Im a little busy organizing my sock drawer.” I try to surpress a laugh into my sleeve.

“So, y-you would r-rather spend time w-with your socks than w-with me?” He smirks over the line. “J-jerk.” I hear his smile coming through again.

“They are pretty soft...” I grin.

“So a-am I.” He retorts.

Well, I cant argue with that.

“What time do you want me there?”

“N-now.”

I somehow made it out of my house in about 15 minutes, just having time to throw on a quick outfit and grab my messenger bag. Landon told me the directions to the Gallery, that just so happened to be around the corner from downtown. Only about 10 minutes away.

The gallery was a lot fancier than I thought it would be. Right as I walked up to it, the doors were made up of nice clear glass with the handles missing. Missing handles? What the hell. I stop in front of it and hear two beeps and then the doors swing open.

Oh…Automatic doors. I need to get out more.

I walk up to the front desk, dusting my coat off and trying to fix my hair. I feel so grungy compared to this place, Its kind of embarrassing.

I was greeted by a girl with long red hair and a quirky smile sitting behind the counter. She looked about my age…maybe a little older. She was currently on the phone, so I stood there and waited awkwardly for her to finish. Eventually she hung up and looked up at me with an amused grin.

“Can I help you?”

I cleared my throat. “Uh, yeah. Im here to see Landon…?”

Her eyes light up. “Are you Ever?”

I furrow my brow with an uneasy grin. “Yeah, Do I know you?”

She lets out a laugh. “No. Its just weird to finally see what Landons favorite person looks like.”

“Oh…” I blush and look down.

“One second.” She smiles. I see her pick up the phone again and dial only about 3 numbers. “Your boy toy has arrived.” She laughs into the receiver and hangs up.

Oh, geez.

I stood there for about 30 seconds before finally speaking up. “Sorry, I didn’t catch your name?” She looked up at me.

“Harper Shea.” She smiled.

“Cool name.” I nodded.

“Thank you. I would much rather prefere something that isnt so Irish though.” She laughed and started to stamp some papers.

I was about to respond, when out of the corner of my eye, I see Landon walking up to me. A grin immediately makes its way to my face and I walk over to him. He giggled and quickly wrapped his arms around my waist. “Hey, doll.” I smile and look at him.

“H-hi.” He smiles and leans up to kiss me. I lightly push him back and blush, not wanting Harper to see us. What if she didn’t know? “W-whats wrong?” He frowns.

“What about her?” I tilt my head in Harpers direction anxiously. Landon just lets out a laugh and takes my hand.

“She kn-knows, E.”

“Oh.” I say, dumbfounded. “Sorry.”

He just laughs and rolls his eyes, only to get on his tippy toes and give me a shy kiss.

“If you two arent too busy sucking face, I was planning on taking you out for some treats.” Harper laughs and stands up.

“T-treats?” Landon quickly turns his head in her direction with a smile.

“Yes. Smoothies to be exact.” She smiles, picks up her purse and begins to shut down the computer.

“Wait, w-whos going t-to watch the g-gallery?” Landon tilts his head.

“I didn’t tell you?” She furrows her brow. Landon shakes his head, still not having any Idea what shes talking about. “I got a call this morning saying we have to close up shop early today. We are getting in new pieces tomorrow and the owners need time to set up.” She smiles and walks towards us. “That means we’re done for the day.”

“Th-thank god.” Landons smiles and goes to get his stuff from the back.

“So…” Harper smiles. “How long have you known landon?”

“Uh,lets see…” I begin to think. “I’ve known him since the first week of June.”

“Summer love, huh?” She grins.

“Its going to last much longer than just the summer, I assure you.” I smile and look down.

“Good to hear. Landons a nice kid.” She grins back at me.

“I know.” I begin to play with my fingers.

Soon after, Landon comes running out from the back with his bag and jacket.

“I-Im ready.” He smiles and takes my hand.

“Lets get this bitch on the road!” Harper smiles and leads up out the door.

As we were walking out to her car, she turns to me. “How did you get here?”

“What d'you mean?” I look over at her as we approach her car. It was a Red VW. It suited her perfectly.

“I know you didn’t drive, because the only other car in the parking lot besides mine was the janitors." She grinned at me and stuck the key in her door, unlocking it.

I run my hand through my hair and let out an awkward laugh. "Oh, yeah. I just walked. I live only about ten minutes away."

"Do you not drive?" She asked. Landon looked up at me and squinted his eyes, blocking out the sunlight that was currently shining its way through the trees. "Yeah, E-e. Do you d-drive?" He added to her question. "Ive n-never thought about th-that before..." He laughed. I squeeze his hand tighter and smile.

"Yeah, I have my license. I also have a car, but it just sits in the garage most of the time. My dad always thinks im going to crash it or some shit. Its ridiculous." I roll my eyes at the though of that waste of a man.

"Wh-when does he l-let you drive it?" Landon asks sweetly as we get in the back of the VW.

I buckle my seat belt and then check to make sure Landon's is on as well. "Whenever he isnt feeling like an asshole, I guess. The last time I drove it was..probably two months ago." I answer him.

"You sh-should try to d-drive more, E..." Landon adds to me. "Maybe we c-could go t-to the beach." He shoots me a shy smile.

I kiss his cheek. "Whenever you want."

He just smiles and rest his head on my shoulder.

Harper closes her door and revs the engine, backs up, and heads downtown. We drove in a comfortable silence for about five minutes before she finally said "Fuck this, I need tunage.". Landon giggles at her bluntness. She turned up her radio, and I suddenly hear David Bowie flowing out of the speakers. Great choice.

"I love Bowie." I comment over the speakers. She looks back at me for a second and smiles.

"Who couldnt? The man's a genious. Not to mention, he has great hair. Holla!" She laughed and sped up, rolling down her windows.

This chick is awesome.

Eventually, we pulled up to a small little shopping center consisting of one mattress store, a coffee shop, tanning salon, pet grooming, a diner, and finally...smoothie shack. You could tell, just by looking at this shopping center, how uneventful peoples lives were around here. Pretty pathetic.

We all get out of the car and made our way inside. As soon as we swung open the door, a breeze of sugary air blew across our faces.This place smelled like cold frozen fruit. It was quite refreshing. I looked down at Landon and noticed he was shivering once we got inside. "You cold, love?" I ask him quietly. He nods, wrapping his arms around my waist for some kind of warmth. I slipped my jacket off and handed it to him. "Here, babe." He takes it with blushing cheeks and holds my hand.

"Th-thank you, E." He smiled. I tucked some hair behind his ear with a soft smile. "What flavor are you getting?" I asked him.

"Strawberry and Banana, Mmm." He smiled.

"Chocolate is the only way to go for me." I squint at the menu. "How about you, Harper?" I turn to her.

"Tangerine Sunrise. My number one favorite at this lovely place." She smiles.

The rest of the afternoon was filled with good conversation and delicious shakes. After spending about an hour with Harper, I began to feel more comfortable about leaving Landon with her everyday. I wouldnt have to worry about people judging him for his adorable little stutter, or him feeling nervous around people he doesnt know. She seemed to be someone he felt as ease around, and I couldnt be more grateful for that. For her. She also had some things in common with me and Landon. She liked art (she did photography), and she liked horror movies. Although, she was more of a zombie fan like Landon, and I was more of the "Phsychological Mindfuck" kind of guy. Nevertheless, I still love zombies.

She ended up taking me and Landon back to my house. I figured we still had about 2 hours before my parents where home, so that should give us some good time to just relax with each other. Lately, its been kind of difficult. Only because my mom has been reluctant to let me stay over Landons house the past couple of days...and thats really hard. Ive grown so accustomed to having him with me every night, that it has become an issue when I try and sleep alone. It doesnt feel right. Fuck, Im not sure how much longer I can keep this a secret from my mom...sooner or later, shes going to catch me and Landon doing something and thats not how I want her finding out. I also dont want Landon feeling like he's not important enough for me to tell my mom about either, because he is my whole life. My everything. I need to think of how im going to break the news to her. No matter how she finds out, its going to happen...and soon.

"You l-look stressed..." Landon whispers and we lay down on my bed. "Tell me..." He adds and looks at me seriously.

I sit up and he follows. I pull him closer to me and sigh. "Im sorry..." I say lowly.

He looks at me innocently with glassy eyes. "For what, E?"

"I..." I rub my forehead, trying to work the tension out of it, "I shouldnt be keeping us a secret, Landon. I dont want you to think Im ashamed of you or that Im not proud we are together, because honestly, if I could, I would fucking shout it to the world how much I love you. I really would. Its just, Im so scared...my dad..." I begin to tear up. Oh god, not now...

Landon's little hands slowly reach up and wipe the tears that were falling down my cheeks and scoots into my lap. "D-dont cry, E...I love y-you too." He whispers sweetly and gives my lips a light kiss. "And I w-would never d-doubt how proud y-you are of us...I kn-know how s-scared you are, and I-I would never force you t-to confront that u-until you're ready."

I dont say anything. I just take one look at my perfect doll and completely break down. I don't deserve him. God, im pathetic. Landon just lays us down, and cradles my head into his neck. "It'll be o-ok, I p-promise..." He whispers and kisses my cheek.

"What if its not going to be ok?" I manage between my cries, "You dont know what he'll do to me, Love!" I shutter and try to take deep breaths. "He hated the fact that we were just in the same bed...what would happen if he knows we f-fucking kiss, alot, and we also..oh god-he cant know..." I hide my face in my hands and sit up. Landon timidly sits up and crawls in front of me. He doesnt say anything. He stares...and then he just takes my face in his hands and runs his thumbs along my cheek bones slowly. As if he was seeing me for the first time. Feeling me for the first time.

Then my jaw line.

My lips.

My eyes.

My neck.

He was soothing me. I sigh and close my eyes, loving the feeling of his palms against my skin, his fingertips against my lips... I feel my heartbeat start to calm. I finally open my eyes and see landon smiling softly at me. He finally takes his hands away from my face, and moves them to my waist, pulling me closer to him. He then leaned in and gave me, possibly the softest kiss I had ever received from him. He ran his hands through my hair and sighed. I felt his breath against my neck and shivered. I moved my mouth against his, trying to show him how amazing he was...how amazing this was.

"I love you so much.." I mumbled against his lips. I felt him smile and kiss me once more before pulling away.

"I love you too." He whispered an inch away from my face. Without a stutter.

He seemed to notice it and he blushed, hiding his face in my neck. "I c-cant believe that h-happened again..." He let out a shy little giggle.

"You are incredible." I laugh and began to tickle him.

"N-no! S-stop!" He struggles between laughs. "E-ever!" He screams and punches me. I give up and let him go.

"Fine, Punk." I laugh with a frown.

Right then, we hear my garage door opening. "Fuck my life..." I groan and rest my head in my hands.

"Is th-that your d-dad?" Landon asks and sits next to me.

"Yeah..." I sigh. My dad will probably make me do chores before I can go over Landon's house tonight, along with a whole list of meaningless tasks. "Hey, sugar, um...maybe you should head home now and I'll meet up with you later, ok? I dont want you to have to deal with my dad tonight. He's been on edge lately..." I comment and run the back of my hand down his cheek.

He slowly nods at me and gives a melancholy smile before leaning in and giving me a long kiss on my lips, followed by another small peck. "I l-love you." He commented as he got up from the bed and headed towards my door.

I softly smiled at him. "I love you too."

I watched my door as he left and didnt take my gaze away until I heard my front door shut. I sighed and made my way downstairs. Right as I got into the kitchen, my dad walks in. He didnt even say so much as a hello, before he grimaced in my direction.

"Have you been crying?" He furrows his brow, annoyed, and walks over to me.

I look down and wipe my eyes. "Well, have you?" He grumbles.

"Y-yes.." I stumble over my words nervously. No use lying to him now.

"Why?" He sits down next to me, looking incredibly annoyed.

" I had a bad day..." I attempt and sniffle. He laughs.

"You think you had a bad day? Try having a job you hate and a kid that cant get a girlfriend, then tell me how your day was." He snaps, looking straight at me.

Maybe not, but I can sure as hell get a Boyfriend.

"Fucking look at me, Ever."

I timidly look up at him, and for some reason, he looked appalled. I didnt even have time to think before he grabbed my jaw and pulled it up towards the light.

I winced and pulled at his arms. "What the fuck is this, huh?" He growls. Livid.

I had no idea what he was talking about. He was holding my jaw in such a way, that he was acting like he was trying to get a better view of my mouth. What?

"Wha-" I attempt, but he slams his fist down on the counter. I whimper and close my eyes. New tears forming.

"Your fucking lips, Ever Brenin." He snarls."Why are they so swollen?

Ohmygod.

I quickly look down and come up with some lame excuse. "Its because I w-was crying..."

"You're a fucking liar." He lets go of my jaw roughly and takes my wrist, dragging me into the living room, pointing out the front door. "Tell me, son, who just left not even five minutes ago?"

I started shaking uncontrollably and winced. "L-landon..." I whispered. Whispering his sweet name in such a volatile environment seemed so unfair.

"That mute faggot from across the street, yes..." He spit and swung me so I was facing him. His fists digging into my shirt. "Was it him?" He said menacingly. His eyes were scolding.

"N-no..." I say to quietly, so fearfully, I could hardly breath.

"Dont fucking lie to me. Was it him who made your lips like that, hm? Are you a fag too now!" He yells an inch away from my face

I could never tell him. Deny deny deny.

"N-no...Please, let me go..." I cried. He took one swing at my face and then let me fall to the ground.

"Your mother warned me about him, Ever." He growled. "And if I find out you're lying..." He laughs evilly, "I will fucking kill that kid."

I whimpered and let out a couple tears at those sickening words. He would never

He bent down and slapped me one last time. "I mean it." He whispered lowly and walked upstairs. I laid there for a good five minutes...too scared to move. He couldnt be serious. The thought of anything happening to him...I couldnt bare it.

As soon as I got up, I quickly went over to Landons house before my dad could figure out I was going over there. As soon as I reached Landons door, I bust in to find him sitting on his couch, wrapped up in a blanket watching "Casper". He took one look at me and ran over to me.

"What h-happened?!" He worries and gently held my face in his soft hands.

I just slowly shook my head, tears falling down my face for the second time today.

"Oh, m-my Ever..." Landon sighed as he wrapped his small arms around my waist. I picked him up and took him to the couch where we laid together, Unashamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys probably hate me.

School started again and I was gone for a week in chicago because my twin sister moved out...and gahhh its been crazy. But, here you go. Ch.24 at last.

Please leave me love. I have so many amazing things planned for this story, just you wait and see.