Status: Updated :) Enjoy.

H.B. and Gypsy

Right There.

It took me about an hour to finish my poem.

And you could probably guess what it was about.

My Landon, Yea. I guess it came naturally, writing about him. Things that inspire me really take over me and make it easy for me to create things. He did just that.

My mom should be getting home right now, it was just after 6.

I got up from my desk and walked down stairs. I decided to make myself dinner tonight, I was thinking…breakfast for dinner. Like, Pancakes and eggs type of deal. Mmm.

I got out everything I needed and started mixing up the pancake mix in a big bowl and pouring the mix into little cirles on the pan. The whole mix made about ten pancakes, there is no way I would let myself eat that much. I already feel fat as it is. I decide to only put two on my plate and sit down with a little container of syrup. Just as im putting the first bite in my mouth, my mom walks in and sets her keys down on the kitchen counter.

“Hey Honey. It smells good in here, have you been cooking?” She says to me with a tired voice.

I swallow my bite and answer “Yea, hope you don’t mind.”

“Of course not, it’s less cooking for me.” She laughs. “What did you do today?” She adds and sits down next to me at the table, taking her heels off.

I got up and poured myself a glass of milk, then sat back down.

“Me and Landon hung out. He has an awesome trampoline.” I say with a smile finding its way to my face.

“Oh, good.” She smiles. “That boy is very interesting, Ever. Have you figured out why he doesn’t speak?” She asks me.

Technically I didn’t know the exact reason.

“Well, all I really know about it is that something happened when he was seven and hasn’t talked since then.” I say, swirling around a piece of pancake in syrup on my plate. I wonder what happened. It must have been horrible.

“Mhm, apparently it has something to do with his father.” She adds.

I lift one eyebrow in confusion. His dad? Where the hell was his dad anyways?

“Did Mrs.Lee tell you that?” I ask, wanting to know everything.

She nods her head.

“Was that all she said?” I try to pry deeper.

“Yes, It was very hard for her to talk about. Cant imagine what she’s been through.” She replies, getting up and pouring herself a cup of coffee.
“But did she tell you where Landons dad is?” I need to know.

“Come to think of it, she never said.” She answered.

This seems weird to me. Landon and his mom have both been really reluctant to talk about Mr.Lee.Whatever happened, it must have been…I cant even imagine.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, you dad wont be home tonight, he got called into a meeting tomorrow morning up north, so he’s staying at a hotel.” She says distantly.

Fuck yes.

“Ill be in my room if you need anything, sweetie.” She kisses me on my cheek and goes upstairs.

“Ok, thanks mom.” I say. I took my plate and cup and set it in the sink, then walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch in silence, playing with the hem of my teeshirt. It was so early in the night and I didn’t have anything to do.

It was only 7:00. God. I usually don’t go to sleep till midnight.

I don’t have Landons number either, so I couldn’t call him. Its not like I have any other friends.

This is fucking ridiculous. I havent seen Landon in 1 hour and Im already missing him. Something is seriously wrong with me.

I settled with going back up to my room and trying to take a journey through my closet and see whats in there.

After about an hour and a half of digging through random shit I didn’t need, I came across something.

Halloween make up. I could have fun with this. I picked up the box of paints and eyeliners and took it to my bathroom. I set them down and climbed up on the counter next to them then sat down.

You know what? I would actually like some music playing when Im doing this.

I choose one of my classical favorites.

Bach.

I returned to my previous arrangement on my counter and picked up the black eyeliner. Its used for witches apparently. I keep staring at it. I have no clue how to use it, but I begin anyways.

I looked closely in the mirror and swipe it on the inside of my eyelid in one clean line.

Hm. It doesn’t look too bad. I smile to myself and do the other eye. Just as I almost finished the line, it got a little too close to my eye and I freaked.

I dropped the pencil and rubbed my eyes, forgetting I had makeup on them. When I looked back up at the mirror, it actually looked fucking awesome. It looked kind of…smokey.

I look through what else I have.

Fake blood.
White vampire powder.
Blue and Green cream for fake bruises. Like I needed any more of those.

And Glitter.

I stared at the glitter. There were three colors; blue,green,and purple. I settle for green and dab a little on my finger. I reached up to my eye and just as I’m about to put it on my eye, My doorbell rings.

Without remembering I have makeup on, I run downstairs and open up the door.

Landon was standing there, staring wide eyed at me.

“Well, You l-look handsome E-ever.” He blushes and looks down.

Was this because of the eye liner?

“Oh, shit, I forgot I had on…never mind.” I stumbled over my words awkwardly.

“N-no it looks g-great.”He smiles.

“Thanks, sugar.” I say shyly. “Um, whats up? Want to come inside?” I continued.

“S-sure, thanks.” He replies, walking into my house and following me as I shut my door and go to sit on my couch in the living room. “I j-just wanted to t-tell you im s-sorry.” He whispers to me.

“For what?” I ask softly, facing him. He has nothing to be sorry for.

“F-for reacting like I-I D-did.” He says in a quiet voice, still looking at me. “I Sh-should have g-given you a ch-chance.”

“No, Landon, Im sorry for how I acted. I was surprised, is all.” I say to him. “I mean, you don’t even act or sound…like that.” I admit, rubbing my arm nervously. I don’t know why talking about him being gay makes me so nervous.

He shrugged his shoulders and said to me, “I d-don’t know. I just a-am.”

I nod my head. “So I guess last night I should have asked you if you’ve ever had a…boyfriend?” I question, looking at him.

“I’ve n-never had o-one, no.” He pauses for a second then continues, “All th-the boys in m-my school just b-bullied me. I n-never liked them. N-no boy has ever l-liked me.” He admits.

A spark runs though my heart when I hear him say those words. Why?

I scoot closer to him. “That doesn’t make sense. How could they not? You’re so sweet, Landon. You’re different.”

He didn’t look up at me. He was sad. “Th-they told me I-I was ugly.”

I almost gasped out loud. Anyone with proper eyes could see that Landon was a beautiful person. His face was perfect.

“They couldn’t be more wrong.” I say and he looks up at me. I smile and run my finger down his cheek. “I mean, look at you landon, you’re beautiful. I would do anything to be a perfect as you are.” I took my hand away and look down. I hated how I looked. It made me sad.

“P-perfect? N-no Ever, you d-don’t want to l-look like this.” He points to himself.

“Well, you’re perfect to me, Love.” I say and stand up. I reach out my hand to him, but he doesn’t take it.

“Is something wrong?” I ask, feeling shot down a little.

He stood up and shuffled his feet bashfully.

“No, I-I was j-just wondering if y-you want to s-stay at my house t-tonight?” He whispers staring at the ground, then back up at me.

I giggle at him. “I would love to, just let me tell my mom.” I ran up my stairs and let my mom know, then ran in my room and grabbed some pajama pants and my cell phone.

As I walked down stairs, I saw Landon looking at a picture on my mantle.

It was a picture my mom had taken that was of me and my dad on christmas morning. I was sitting on his lap while he was opening the present I made for him. I remember it so well because that was the year my dad started to…well, hurt me, I guess. Its one of the last happy memories I have with my dad.

Landon notices I entered the room and set the picture down. “R-ready?”

“Yep.” I say with a smile and we head over to his place.

We walk in the door and we were greeted with Snow’s slobbering kisses and Mrs.Lee’s smile while she was lounging on the couch, reading a magazine. We quickly wave and run up to his room. I set my things at the edge of his bed and we sit down on the ground.

“I have an Idea.” I state.

“And wh-whats that?” He answers with a smile.

“I think we should continue that game of 20 questions that we abandoned we other night.” I respond.

“G-good Idea.” He says.

“But this time, lets not count. We’ll just go back and forth.”

“Oh o-ok.” He nods his head.

“Ill go first, is that ok?” I ask while standing up and sitting on his bed. He soon follows.

“Y-yea.”

“Ok, lets see…whats your favorite part of a boy?” I ask with a coy smile in his direction. He buries his face in embarrassment and says to me “P-please don’t m-make me a-answer that.”

“I’m afraid you have to, Doll.” I laugh.

He sighs in defeat and says quietly, “Their neck.”

I barely heard him. “What was that, love?” I laugh at him.

“Their n-neck, ok?! And h-hands, I l-love hands.” He admits with a sigh of frustration, his cheeks blushing furiously now.

I laugh, “Thank you. That’s all I wanted to know.”

“Hmph.” He crosses his arms. He’s cute when he’s frustrated.

“Its your turn, Landon.” I remind him.

“I kn-know, im t-trying to think o-of a q-question.” He says quietly. “W-whats your f-favorite part o-of a girl?” He asks while smiling at me with a giggle.

For some weird reason when I think about that, it kind of grosses me out. What the fuck?

“I…um…actually have no Idea. Sorry doll.” I realize.

“D-damn. Your t-turn.” He replies.

I have a question in my mind but im not sure if I want to ask it. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I do.

In a shy voice I ask him, “Whats your favorite part of me?” I needed to know now.

“N-no. I’m n-not answering th-that.” He shakes his head back and forth.

“Please! I really want to know! Ill tell you what my favorite part about you is if you tell me!” I beg.

“B-But its not th-the same and y-you know it!” He argues with a slight laugh.

“You don’t know that! Please, doll.” I scoot closer to him and hug him. “Please.”

“God, f-fine.” He whispers and gently pushes me off him.

I sat there waiting while he nervously played with his fingers, then finally answered in a shy whisper, “I l-like your…F-fuck I cant d-do it!”

“No! Come on, love. Just spit it out. I promise I wont judge you.” I encourage him.

“I’m n-not going to t-tell you, so Ill sh-show you. Stand u-up please.” He softly says. I do as Im told and wait for further instruction. He crawls over on the edge of the bed, next to where im standing and looks at me for a second. Then he takes the bottom hem of my shirt and lifts his up about 7 inches. “H-hold this.” He whispers and I take my shirt in my hand.

He takes his hands and runs them down my hips, then right under the creases of my hip bones, keeping his thumbs in the dips right before my wasit line.

“R-right there.” He whispers to himself, staring at his now favorite part of me. He then removed his hands slowly and pulled my shirt back down, only to crawl back on his spot on the bed with “H-Happy now?”

I stood there in a daze. “Yes, thank you, sugar.” My heart was beating wildly benath my chest for unknown reasons. I crawled back to my spot on the bed.

“Your turn.” I say

“Now i-its your p-part of the d-deal. Whats your f-favorite part of m-me?” He smiles.

I stare at him. It was hard to decide. He was a beautiful person. Then I caught a sparkle from his eyes and I knew.

“Fair enough. I love your eyes. They are gorgeous. Happy?” I say quickly with a laugh.

“Mhm, th-thanks.” He says with a shy smile.

“My turn.” I say happily. “Do you want a boyfriend?”

He looks down shyly and answers, “I-If it’s the r-right person, Yes, I d-do. But it’ll n-never h-happen.” He finishes sadly.

“Why not?” I ask with furrowed eyebrows. Why shouldn’t he be able to find someone?

“N-no one has e-ever liked me b-before, why would th-they now?” He says with a melancholy tone.

“They are all stupid and not good enough for you, anyways, doll. You’ll find someone and they will love you. I promise.” I say while lifting up his chin and looking at his watering eyes.

“I h-hope so.” He admits.

Then I did something I really didn’t expect. I leaned in and I gave his cheek a kiss. I regretted it before I even did it.

“Landon, Im sorry, I wasn’t even thinking.” I panicked and hid my face in my hands. Then I heard him giggle and I looked up. He had his hand on the cheek I kissed.

“It’s o-ok , E-ever.” He laughs at my distraught face.

“God, I could just die right now, sugar. I’m sorry.” I keep at it.

“Really, i-its ok.” He smiles and holds my hand. “I-I wont t-take it the wrong w-way, i-if that’s what you’re w-worrying a-about.”

Oddly, I wasn’t even worrying about that.

I just smile at him with a last laugh and say “Your turn.”

God, what is happening to me…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm.

I have so many amazing things in store for this story.

I hope everyone is liking it so far.

Your comments make me happy. So keep them coming

Subscribe, or else you will miss out on these sweet boys. And that would be sad.

You guys fucking rock. Thank you.