Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

Our Bad Luck Never Ceases

Apollos POV.
I looked at my sister curled up on the ground silently sobbing. Her spine was starting to invert towards the sky. Her eyes were already a bright yellow. I was planning to tel her today. Tell her that I knew about Jacob. I saw it was him when he threw the coins at me. I ran as fast as I could to get away from him. I knew this was bad. They liked each other though so it hopefully would get better. I looked over again. There was a giant gray wolf lying in the middle of the floor. Mom and dad ushered her into the van. It was their turn to watch her. Something bad was going to happen. I knew it.
Adonia's POV
The smell of rustic, salty , metal filled my nose. Blood. I needed now. It ran past my face in a flash. I went after it. Wind was trailing behind us. It's hooves were slowly starting to fail at the task at hand. Keeping it alive. I decided to play with it for a while. Darting in and out of trees, and teasing it with howls of terror. Finally I pounced. My razor sharp teeth sunk deep into it's neck. The tender, hard flesh oozing blood as my jaw clenched down. I could feel tendons and nerves ripping with each tug of the teeth. I sat down and began to feast on my prey.
I dreamed of Jacob that night. He was running through the dense trees as I ran at his heels. I wanted to laugh and ask why I was chasing him but then I saw. I jumped onto his back. My claws ripped through his flesh. His spine came into view. With a swipe of my paw I heard it crack.
My screams woke me up. My gym back full of the necessities was here and a note.
" Emergency back home. We left car and stuff here for you take back. -Mom" Rolling over the carcass of the deer was right next to me. It's head was gone and hide off gone from the torso and limbs. Entrails were spilling out of the poor creature and the flies were already starting to attack the compost. I shuddered remembering my dream. If I hadn't woken up that's what Jacob would've looked like. I picked up my tooth brush and cleaned the blood from my mouth. I used the wipes to get the remainder of my arms and legs. I quickly changed into my new clothes and walked out of the woods. What could've happened at home?
♠ ♠ ♠
Maybe this is foreshadowing of what's to come.