Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

We're going away...

I stared at my cell phone. It was lying in the middle of my cold bedroom floor. I looked around. Emptiness. I can't believe Jake really didn't make an attempt to call back. I started to cry. He was probably in on the whole plan. He probably didn't care that I was leaving. He probably didn't love me. I wiped my tears and closed my eyes.
We were leaving. Really leaving. The place that all my friends were in. The place that I was taken after being born. The place where I learned to ride a bike. Where Apollo cut his head open after falling out of a tree. Where Olivia planted a garden to try to commemorate her dead goldfish. Where I had my first kiss. It was all here. At home. We had to leave home. We had to leave because of my stupid mistake of a relationship. We had to leave because of me.
There was a knock at the door. Mom.
" Honey, we're all waiting in the car for you."
" I'll be there in a second." I picked up my stuff. I took one last look.
" Goodbye home."
We we're all ready on the highway when I realized I had forgotten something. The ring Jacob had given me. Oh well. No use to turning back for it now. It didn't even mean a thing anymore.
Jacob's POV.
Mom and Uncle Billy we're yelling at me. They said I was moping around too much. They told me to go for a walk, or maybe even a movie. As I started down the street I decided to take a detour, to Adonia's house. The for sale sign was taken down and the new owners wouldn't be here until a couple of weeks. I walked through their front lawn.
Someone had forgotten to close one of the windows. I climbed through and landed with a thud on the dining room floor. It was all so empty. Mrs. Alexander's favorite paintings were no longer on the walls. Their furniture, the worn out chair that used to sit in the corner, the old cuckoo clock, it was all gone.
The sunlight danced and made patterns on the floor. I walked around. I could still smell the homemade desserts. The laughter of their jovial family was still ringing in my ears. It was still so real. I couldn't believe that they we're really gone. It was like I was having this wonderful dream, but then the beeping of the alarm clock woke me up.
They probably would never remember me. Adonia would never remember me. She would probably move on. She would start dating some normal guy who would probably treat her better and take her to meet his family. The could have a great relationship.
A scary thought ran through my mind. Would I move on? Who else was their for me? Jackie was nice, but dating her would be awkward since she was Adonia's friend. Casey? I shuddered remembering how the blond clung to me on my first day. None of those girls would ever measure up to Adonia. She was smart, pretty, sweet, funny. She was perfect.
I passed Adonia's room and something caught my eye. It was the ring. The ring that I had given her. I cradled the cold metal in my hand.
I walked out the abandoned house sad, but hopeful. I looked at the ring. It was a promise. A promise that one day I would see her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it. The first time I tried writing this I accidentally deleted it. Lol.