Status: Slowly but surely updating.

The Theory of Wolfs bane

A Change

Apollo and I set the table as mom cooked the steak. Eamon's new boy toy was coming over.
" Hopefully this one doesn't wear tight leather pants." Apollo said. I snorted.
" Yeah, Mark's pants were very tight and revealed a little too much." I laughed remembering the slight bulge in the pants that made it obvious to us that the guy never wore underwear. The doorbell rang.
" Kids, they're here. Are you done setting the table? Where's Olivia?"
Honestly, my mom was a control freak about these things. with our "condition" she was worried about making a good impression. On top of that she had OCD. The door opened and in walked Eamon followed by an Abercrombie and Fitch model. I swear, this new guy was drop dead gorgeous. He had silky blond hair, bright blue eyes, a nice smile, and abs to die for. Apollo elbowed me.
"Stop drooling. You're making a spot on the carpet." he snickered.
" Every body, this is my new boyfriend Ashleigh." Ashleigh made his rounds through our family, while exchanging the obvious ' How are you?' and ' Oh, my heavens, that dress brings out your eyes,' or ' Olivia! That's a fabulous name.' The time came and we all sat down for dinner.
" So, how did you two meet?" inquired Olivia with a suspicious glance.
" Well, I was taking my night stroll and I happened to run into Eamon who also likes to walk around night. He was carrying a book of legends and wolfs bane. I thought to myself ' Wow, a guy who is also fascinated with folklore. This must be my lucky day!' So that was it. He ran into Eamon after a transformation and Eamon covered it up with a liking of folklore. Even though they're basis for the relationship was a lie they looked cute together and I wished them the best. After dinner we all sat around and talked.
" Mom, you must be excited with the new neighbors." said Eamon. Mom gave a worried look.
" Neighbors?"
" Yeah, as Ashleigh and I drove in we noticed a moving van."
" Oh. No, I had no idea. Tomorrow I'll go say hi. It's too late no. It's almost ten." Ashleigh jumped up.
" Almost ten! We had better get going or we'll miss Greg's art show. You are welcome to come with us."
" Um, no it's past Liv's bedtime and....." My mind wandered of as my mom talked and we bid good byes . I could not wrap my head around the idea of new neighbors. In my gut I had this terrible wrenching feeling. Something bad was going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm? I wonder what these neighbors are like? Wait and see.