Status: Fin

A Life Worth Living

Love Everlasting

It had been two years now since my move to La Push with my family. Aiden was off at USC and we talked every night. The twins were seniors. Maya had all the boys still running after her and Layla had Kyle, her beau of two years. Evan was Mr. Popular and Alex had become much more talkative. Mason was still as crazy as ever, but had learned to finally pronounce all of his words.

The town had yet to see another group of rogue vampires and all was quiet. Old Quil had retired just last year and gave me the shop to run. At first I vehemently refused, but then, with much convincing I agreed. Business was good and I found my niche in selling unusual trinkets.

Then there was Seth. No words could truly ever describe what I feel for him, but it’d be a pretty big word. Lately though, he hasn’t been around as much. Normally we’d spend every moment together. Well, except for work. He worked for Sam, whose company had skyrocketed and I worked at ‘The Quileute Shop’.

I just hope he’s okay.

The sound of the bell ringing, but me out of m reverie and to my utter surprise, there stood Aiden.

“Aid!! You’re back!” I shouted as I catapulted myself into his arms. He caught me easily and twirled me around.

“Yeah, I had to come back. Seth said he had some news,” he said smiling brightly.

“News? Did he say what kind?” I questioned, growing more curious by the second.

“Nah, he just said news,” replied Aiden. The little bell above the door rung again and this time it was Seth, himself standing in the doorway. Seth and Aiden shared a “hug”, you know one of those manly ones.

Seth then walked over to me and whispered in my ear, “I’ve got a surprise for you.” And then he grabbed my hand and ran out the door.

“Wait, Seth! I didn’t get a chance to close up,” I yelled as we were running.

“Don’t worry ‘bout it Lilah,” he shouted back with a grin on his face.

We were quickly approaching First Beach and from what I could see everyone in the town was there.

When we stopped I had to ask, “Seth, what’s going on?”

“Delilah Grace Kent, I love you with all of my heart. You know that right?” he questioned. I immediately nodded my head. “Here I want you to put your promise ring on this chain.” He handed me a gold chain and I did as he said.

“Why?” I questioned. He shook his head and then pointed down.

As I did so something bright on the sidewalk caught my attention. Right there, on the ground, in bright blue sidewalk chalk read ‘Will You Marry Me?’

“Seth?” I questioned.

He then bent down onto one knee and pulled out a small velvet box. The La Push air then worked its magic and tears began to spill down onto my face.

“Will you marry me Lilah?” he questioned. I happily shook my head and he slipped the beautiful ring onto my finger.

“You’re such a cheeseball!” I laughed while he twirled me around and the crowd cheered.

Seth Clearwater makes my life worth living!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Cheesy..cheesy..cheesy...Yup so that's the end...Hope you liked reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!!

Here's a link to Delilah's oufit!!

I'm planning on putting up a Jacob Black story next so be sure to check that out and please check out my other story...

An Unexpected Romance!!