Status: Fin

A Life Worth Living

Forever and Always

Seth’s wolf body began to shake slightly under my hands and then he changed. He was back in his human form, naked but smiling.

“And you thought you could get rid of me that easily,” Seth joked from where he lay on the ground.

“But, how?” I questioned dumfounded.

“I’m a werewolf, Delilah. No stupid bloodsuckers gonna take me down,” he said earning a few howls from the group.

“Yeah, I got that part Seth. But he…he stabbed you right in the heart,” I said having a hard time relaying the words. I couldn’t fathom what had just occurred.

“She’s right,” murmured Carlisle from his seat on the ground beside me. “However from what I can see, a metal necklace was in the way.” And there it was, the silver dog tags I had given Seth with a hole through the one that said ‘Seth and Delilah’ and a dent in the one that said ‘Forever & Always’. Underneath that a faint pink scratch could be seen on Seth’s russet-colored chest. “This necklace saved your life, Seth.”

“Well I’ll be damned!” shouted Paul.

“The necklace didn’t save my life, you did Lilah. In so many ways,” Seth said staring into my eyes.

“You are such a cheeseball,” I said while chuckling and crying. Right after I said that, Mason came running over and jumped onto Seth, who had just been given shorts by Jacob.

“Seph! Seph, you a doggie!” yelled Mason. This received laughs from everyone.

“I guess I am Mase. But I prefer wolf,” said Seth with a light pink touching his cheeks.

“Wolfie!” shouted Mason.

“I think it’s time we all head back to our homes. Thank you Cullen family for your help, we wouldn’t have able to protect everyone here without you,” Sam said in his Alpha tone.

“No thanks are needed,” replied Carlisle.

We then began to go our separate ways. The Cullen’s went toward Forks and we went back toward La Push.

“Hey, I’ll take Mase back and Leah will track down the rest of your family and tell them it’s safe to come home,” said Jake. He picked up Mason and twirled him around in the air. Mason giggled like crazy and then the wolves took off. This left only me and Seth.

We walked in silence for quite sometime, until he broke it. “You broke your promise,” Seth said quietly.

“I had to,” I replied back. He took my face in his hands and stared me down.

“Why do you make things so difficult?” he questioned.

“Why do you have to always try to be the hero?” I shot back.

“You are so stubborn,” he said while chuckling.

“So are you!” I replied. “I hope you know this argument is going nowhere, and is just avoiding the inevitable, because I thought…”

I didn’t get to finish my sentence because Seth’s lips cut me off. This kiss was more passionate then any we had ever shared. It was pure bliss, but all to soon we had to pull back for air.

“I love you Seth,” I whispered.

“Forever and Always, Delilah,” he whispered back.

Sometimes in life bad things can happen, but don’t fret because the good isn’t far behind. Love and Happiness can truly make A LIFE WORTH LIVING.

~The End~
♠ ♠ ♠
Cheesy Ending!! Wooo!!! Stay tuned for the awesome epilogue....

Comment and Subscribe!!