Status: Active?

Just Give Me One More Chance

I'd very much like a co-author if anyone wants to volunteer.
Got one. But, if you'd like to be a part of it, I'd add you. [:

disclaimer;;
Isadly do not own All Time Low, or any other famous person that may appear, but I do own the story line. I also own Maysilee Morgan, Carissa Morgan, and any other name you don't quite recognize. I work really hard to write this stuff, so it'd be really bitchy of you to steal it.


PG-13;;
-language
-possible sexual scenes


“Alex, you know I want to. Not just for Zack and myself, but for you and Rian and Jack, too. But, she needs good parents. I don’t see how well that’s going to work out since we’re all twelve and eleven here.” I sighed and ran my trembling hand through my hair, yet again. He hugged me. He knew this was the absolute hardest decision I’d ever made in my entire life. Even though it wasn’t really a decision. I hadn’t had a choice.

“Zack’s just so disappointed. He wants to see her.”

“I want to see her, too. It’s only been a week and I miss her so much that I could just die.” And it didn’t sound like a bad idea at all. The past two days suicide seemed like a safe haven compared to the pain I was living through at the moment. No one, not even the four boys I trusted most knew that my parents had thrown me out on the street as soon as Carissa had been born.

Right then and there at the hospital she‘d snatched her away. My mom took her and told me that I wasn’t allowed to see her ever again. I had never even held my own daughter. She was gone before I could protest. Doctors had told me that I was lucky I even survived, but that wasn’t what I cared about. I was selfish. I wanted more. I wanted my daughter back.

But I wasn’t allowed to have her.

“It’ll get better. Just talk to Zack please? And don’t fuck him again.” He tacked on the last sentence after a pause.

“Thanks for the advice.” I muttered, turning to leave the room and talk to my true love, the father of my child, and the one thing keeping me alive.