I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

The Best Day

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked as he dragged me somewhere. "We're going to get lost." We were in some woods that I've seen but never went in. If it was dark out, I would probably be freaking out. I just hope we leave before it gets dark. Then I saw a pond and a little house there. It was white and the pond was a wonderful shade of blue. "How did you find this place?"

"It's my uncle's place," he said. "You're the only person that knows about it other than me. It's my favorite place to go when I want to get away from things and people."

"It's really pretty." I smiled. He walked me into the house and it was just as pretty as it was outside. "It definitely seems like you're trying to get in my pants, Gaskarth."

He shrugged. "Maybe." He smirked. "But you know I wouldn't force you to do anything no matter how badly I would want to."

I smiled. "Well, thank you." I felt reassured and I know now that he definitely won't take advantage of me. I sat down on the cream colored couch and Alex sat down next to me, turning on the TV. "What are we going to do here?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. He was looking at the TV and I looked to see that it was on the Fairly OddParents. I smiled. Alex is such a kid. I grabbed his face to make him look at me and he stared into my eyes. "Yes?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, you're just adorable." He grinned and I kissed him, rather hard I should say, but he kissed back with the same force. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down with me. He put his hand on my hip and I wrapped my legs around him. He kissed my neck and then he stared at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I licked his cheek and he gave me a 'what the fuck' face and I laughed. "I always wanted to do that." I pulled his face back to mine, kissing him. He rubbed his hand on my thigh and left it there. I felt myself lifting his shirt up a bit and touching his exposed skin. I felt him shudder and I could feel him getting hard.

"Err, baby, we should stop," he said, pulling away.

"But I want you, Alex," I said. I was joking but I wasn't lying either.

"Uh, what?"

"I was kidding," I half lied. He got off of me and he frowned. "What?"

"You're mean for toying with my emotions." He placed a pillow on his lap and he started watching TV again. "I hate you."

"No you don't." I tried to kiss his cheek but he pulled back. "I'm sorry." I pouted. I tried kissing him but he moved away from me.

"Woman, get away from me!" He swatted me away and I huffed and sat down on the other side of the couch.

"Fine then!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. "You ass."

He frowned. "Babe, no, I was only joking." He tried to grab my hand but I pulled away from him. "I'm sorry and it doesn't really help if you kiss me when I have...this." He motioned to the pillow.

I smiled. "I'm sorry, too."

He gave me a quick kiss. "I kinda don't want it to get worse. Sorry."

I nodded. "It's okay. I understand...I think."

He laughed. After it subsided, we decided to watch a movie. I picked out Little Nicky. "I think you read my mind. I was thinking of this movie," he said.

I chuckled. "I'm psychic."

"Or you just know me really well." He smiled.

After the movie, we decided to go out for lunch and then come back. He put in a movie but I fell asleep during it. He didn't really seem to mind. He just held me to him. I had gotten sleepy since I don't really sleep much.

"Come on, we should go home now," he said after he woke me up.

"What time is it?" I asked, rubbing my eye.

"It's a bit over four. Everyone's going to wonder where we are and we need to leave before the sun goes down anyways." He grabbed my hand and headed back to his car. He drove and we talked about random nonsense the whole way.

"Where the hell have you been?" hissed Vanessa as I walked through the door with Alex behind me. "Oh," she said once she saw him. "I love that you both skipped school...together."

Jack appeared behind Vanessa and grinned. "I bet they totally got it on."

"Shut your face, Barakat!" I said. "No, we did not."

"Yeah, we didn't," Alex said, grabbing my hand. "Let's go to your room and leave Mr. and Mrs. Annoying as Fuck alone."

"Fuck you, Alex," said Jack.

"No, thanks." He pulled me up stairs and into my room. "I don't think they're going to let this go. They're probably going to assume that we did the nasty." He sat down on my bed.

I laughed at him and he gave me a bewildered look. "The nasty? What are you twelve?" I said.

"Shut up!" I sat down on his lap and my legs swung over the other one. He placed his hand on my lap and he put his other hand on the small of my back. I kissed him and he kissed me back. "I seriously hate that you just kiss me and my anger goes away."

"You were mad at me?" I asked. "Why?"

"You called me twelve." He pouted. I loved his pout and I kissed him. "Stop doing that!"

I laughed. "I'm sorry. You're just irresistible."

He wiggled his eyebrows. "I know." He winked and I smacked his arm. "Ouch!"

"You're so cocky but it's hot." He kissed me and I kissed him back. "You know what would be awesome," I said after I pulled away.

"Uh, I don't know. You, me, bed, and hot sex?" I glared at him. "I'm kidding. What would be awesome?"

"Well, other than the fact that when I get married and have huge ass house. I want a giraffe in my backyard as my pet."

"That would be awesome! That was super random though." He laughed. "Seriously, how is it that you like the same things as me?"

"I don't know. You're just lucky I guess." I grinned.

"Is my cockiness rubbing off on you? That's really sexy." He smirked and kissed me and I kissed him back. "You're awesome."

I laughed. "I know." I winked. "Thank you. You're awesome, too."

He grinned. "I know and thank you."

We spent a few hours together and then he went home. We definitely had to go to school tomorrow. I didn't want to but I don't think anyone wants to. I care about my grades though and I don't usually ever miss school unless I need to. Alex had to have had some magical powers to make me skip today but nonetheless it was fun. I fell asleep with a smile on my face like I do every day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Weird chapter I'd say haha.

Holy shizz. What am I still doing up at 6:30 in the morning? :o