I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

So Far, So Great

"Happy two months, beautiful," I heard Alex say as he opened the door to my room. I peeked over from my book and saw him walking towards me with a bouquet of red roses and chocolates. I smiled. "I already made plans and I'm not telling you what they are." He grinned.

"Thank you, Alex. They're beautiful," I said as he handed me the roses and chocolate. "Fine by me, I love surprises."

He smiled. "Good."

"Uh, can I ask how you got in my house?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Your mom let me in. Your family seems to really like me. It's weird. Your mom hugged me..."

I laughed. "That's a first. My family never likes my boyfriends and my mom is a really affectionate person."

"Really? Why?"

"I don't know. She's weird?"

"Not that. I mean how come they never like your boyfriends?"

"Oh! Well, I don't know. According to them, they were all total douche bags."

"I must be nice I'm guessing. I don't see it." He sat down next to me.

"You're amazing, Alex, and you're really sweet." I smiled.

He smiled back. "Thanks, babe." He kissed me and I kissed him back. "I'm kinda still planning things so I'll see you at seven, okay? Wear something fancy."

"Okay." He kissed me one last time and left. "Weirdo." I went back to reading my book but I got interrupted by Vanessa coming into my room. "Ugh, what?!"

"Gosh, calm down. I want to help pick out your outfit, woman."

"V, that's not for another five hours. I'm trying to read my book. Now leave me alone!"

"No, because then you won't be ready in time." She started raiding my closet and I huffed but went back to reading my book. My friends are so annoying but my feelings for Alex kept getting stronger and stronger. We were always together and we haven't really been apart. It's like we're 'attached at the hip.' At least that's what everyone else says. But I had no idea what the feelings I felt meant. They were nice feelings but it kind of scared me. "How about this dress?" she asked holding up a blue mini dress. "I know that Alex's favorite color is blue and it'll bring out your eyes."

"Err, I don't think that seems very appropriate," I said, book marking my page and setting it down on my bedside table.

"Nonsense, he will totally want to have hot, steamy sex with you when he sees you in this." I felt my cheeks burn. "I totally would do you in this." She winked at me and I laughed. "Wow, we're turning like Alex and Jack."

"Yeah, we are but we're girls so it's hot." I winked at her and she laughed. "Now that you've picked a dress can I go back to reading?"

"You're such a nerd but yes you may. You're going to have to shower an hour early so I can do your hair and makeup. You know my major is going to be cosmetology."

"Yeah, I know. Now leave!" I shouted. She huffed and trudged out of my room, closing the door behind her. I read for a few hours and I finished the book just in time. I grabbed the dress and went into my bathroom. I took a shower and put on my dress after I put on my bra and underwear. I got out of the bathroom and I saw Vanessa standing there, grinning. "You're weird."

"Thank you. Now sit," she said, pushing me down on the chair. She blow dried my hair and curled it which took about thirty minutes. She then did my makeup. Again, all she really did was just put eyeliner and mascara to accent my blue eyes. She put some lip gloss on and she was done. "Okay, I'm done." She smiled at me. "You look hot."

I looked at myself in the mirror and I smiled. I looked pretty. I felt pretty. "Thank you, Vanessa. You always make me feel so pretty after you do all of this."

"Aw, you should always feel pretty because you are." She smiled and I smiled back. "Alex should be here soon." She grinned really big. I'm guessing he was planning something really big and he told everyone but not me.

I raised an eyebrow. "Vanessa, is there something you want to tell me?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No. You'll see." She smiled.

I heard the door bell ring and I walked down the stairs to go open the door.

(Alex's POV)
Eliana opened the door and my mouth went wide at the sight of her. She was wearing a blue mini dress that brought out her eyes. It curved her body perfectly and damn, I wanted to do her right then and there. "Holy shit," I said. "You look beautiful...and sexy."

She giggled. "Thanks, Alex. You look handsome." I was wearing a black button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and black shoes. "I could just eat you up. You look so delicious." She smirked. Okay, she's seriously doing this to me on purpose.

I grabbed her hand and opened the car door for her. She got in and I closed the door behind her and I went to the driver's seat. We drove there in silence. It was a good silence not an awkward one. I needed to think. My feelings for El were indescribable. Every time I'm with her they keep getting stronger. I think I'm in love with her. No, I am. I know we've only been together for two months but I think I should just tell her I love her. I've never felt this way about a girl and it seems like the feelings I have for her won't ever go away. I told everyone that I was going to tell her I love her. Everyone was happy about it. They already knew we were in love but we just didn't realize it. Her parents even knew that I loved her. Plus, I thought it would be a right time to tell her I love her on our two month. It might seem too soon but when you're in love I don't think it matters, right?

"Here we are," I said, parking the car. We were at the park. I had set up a table with two lit candles. I thought it would be romantic. I opened the passenger door and grabbed her hand and she got out. We walked hand in hand in the park and she gasped when she saw the table. "Do you like it?" I asked.

She nodded. "It's beautiful." I pulled out her chair a bit and she sat down. I pushed her in. "Thank you." She smiled.

I smiled. "You're welcome." I sat down in my chair and we began to eat. We ate and we talked about random stuff like we always do but in the end I was getting extremely nervous. I've never told a girl I loved her before. But every time I thought of the future I pictured El in it with me. I guess this means I can picture myself spending the rest of my life with her. At first, it scared me and I didn't know what it was. Rian told me I was in love which I took as a joke but I actually am. I cleared my throat. "Um, El, I have to tell you something."

"What's that?" she asked, raising her eyebrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love cliffhangers :D haha.
Posted just for you hollyanne;;