I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

It's Finally Said

It's been a couple weeks and it's been fun traveling the states. I haven't seen much of it but the horrible thing is that we were going back to my hometown. The place everything happened. The place I claimed I never wanted to go back to.

"Oh, god, I don't want to be here," I said.

"Come on," said Vanessa. "It's been months."

I sighed. "You're right but I still hate it here."

"What are the chances of them being here anyways?"

"A pretty good chance. It's a small town."

The girls and I started to set up the merch table. We always took shifts at working but Vanessa and I would always be together most of the time.

"Time for us to go on stage!" shouted Jack.

I laughed. He was so strange. "Good luck!" I said. He ran to me and hugged me. He hugged the other girls and kissed Vanessa. The other boys hugged me and then came Alex. He was just grinning. "You are creepy, you know that."

"Sorry," he said, laughing. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He gave me the longest hug and I had to say I really did miss being in his arms. "Bye!" He ran off.

"Peace."

The boys came back and we started selling shirts like crazy again. I swear I saw that familiar blonde head.

"Uh, Vanessa?" I said.

"What?" she said.

"Please, tell me that is not her talking to Alex."

"Uh," she hesitated. "It's not?"

"Oh, shut up. It is her." I frowned.

"Oh, god! Don't look!" I looked anyways and it was him. He was with her still?

"Oh, man! See this is why I didn't want to come here." I just looked at him. He was still good looking as ever. Ugh, I hate him.

"Stop staring at him!"

"Sorry. I can't help it."

"Oh, shit! He spotted you! He's coming this way!"

"Hey, Eliana!" he said.

"Err, hey, Anthony," I said.

"So I see you're All Time Low's merch girl."

"Yeah... So are you still with...?"

"Oh, Jess? No, we're friends."

"Oh." It's all I could really say. I had to watch her to see if she'll make a move on Alex.

"She kinda seems to like Alex over there."

I looked at her and she was giggling like a mad person. I could feel my anger building up inside me. "I see." I clenched my jaw.

"Look, El, I want to tell you something."

"Okay, what is it?" I listened but I kept my eyes on Jess. She took a picture with Alex and then she put her hand on his chest. I did that. I was getting angrier every second.

"I'm sorry. I mean really sorry. I never meant to hurt you and make you hurt yourself and have you try and kill yourself. I still have feelings for you..."

"I forgive you, Anthony, but I just don't like you anymore."

"Yeah, I knew you wouldn't." What happened next surprised me. Jess kissed Alex. She kissed him. Oh, no. Now I was pissed.

"Excuse me," I said to Anthony but he followed me anyways. I guess he knew what I saw. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

Jess pulled away and Alex was in shock. "I-I didn't-" Alex said.

"Not talking to you. I'm talking to this bitch here." I glared at her. I wish I could just shoot fire out of my eyes to make her burst into flames.

"Kissing a hot guy, duh!"

"Yeah, I don't think so." I grabbed Alex's arm and pulled him away from her.

"What are you doing? He's not even yours."

"How do you know he isn't?"

"What?!" Anthony and Alex said.

"I mean, really?" Alex said, smiling.

"Shut up," I said to him, smiling.

She laughed. "You can't seriously like her."

"No, I love her."

"What's wrong with Eliana?" Anthony asked. "She's a great person."

"Thanks, Anthony," I said.

"You're welcome. I'm still sorry though." He frowned.

"It's okay. I'm over it."

He half smiled.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Jess shouted. "I'm taking him." She grabbed Alex's arm and started pulling him away.

"No!" I grabbed his other arm. "You are not stealing someone I love again!"

"What?" Alex said. He was able to get out of Jess's grip.

"What?"

"Don't play innocent! You said you love me!" He grinned like a kid in a candy store. "Holy shit!"

"Alright! I love you!"

"No!" Jess shouted. Anthony grabbed her and picked her up. "Fucking put me down, Anthony."

"Bye, El!" he said, waving.

"I have been waiting forever to hear you say that!" said Alex. "I love you, too."

"I love you, I love you, I love you. I think I've said it enough times to owe you."

He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! Yay!!!! I wanted it to happen already haha.