I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

Together Again

"Ugh, stop making out! Just because you and Alex are back together doesn't mean you get to suck face in front of everyone," said Vanessa.

"Shut up!" I said. I kissed him one last time to be satisfied. "Love you."

"Love you too," he said.

"I'm glad touring is almost over. I can finally sleep in my own bed and be without stinky boys all day," said Kayla.

I laughed. "So true."

"Hey! I do not smell!" said Alex.

"Okay, only Jack smells," said Vanessa.

"Hey!" shouted Jack and everyone laughed. "You're a jerk."

"Aw, honey, I'm sorry! I love you!" She kissed him.

"I love you too."

"So where are you guys playing tonight?" Kara asked. "My brain's fried. I don't even know what day it is!"

"Los Angeles and its Friday," Rian said.

"I think everyone's brain is fried. We haven't had much sleep," Zack said. "It's uncomfortable."

"At least it's the last show and then we get to drive all the way home," Jack said and we groaned.

"That's on the other side of the coast!" I said.

"I'm glad you know that it is indeed on the other side of the coast."

"Shut the fuck up!" I was about to throw a pillow at him.

"No, don't! I'm only kidding! I love you!"

I restrained myself from throwing the pillow. "Okay. Love you too."

Alex and I have been attached to the hip ever since we got back together. He was with me until he had to go up on stage and perform.

"Come on, Alex! Time for us to go on stage," Zack shouted.

"Alright!" He shouted back. He grabbed me and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He licked the bottom of my lip and he massaged his tongue against mine.

"Alex!" Jack shouted.

"Ugh, I'll see you after." He kissed me one last time. "I love you. Bye."

"I love you too. Bye! Have fun!" I said.

"How come we never get to see them play?" Vanessa asked.

"Because we're busy," I said, handing a girl a shirt and she gave me the money. "Plus, when they get even more famous they'll actually pay us."

She laughed. "How do you know?"

"They have to! This is what friends do for each other."

"They probably won't pay us a lot though."

"Is it just me or do we sound like hookers right now? They have to pay us!" I made a fist.

"Or punch them to death?"

"Yes." I laughed and she laughed with me. After about twenty minutes, the boys were coming back from playing. "Hey guys."

"Hello," said Alex. He was about to hug me when I yelled. "What?"

"You're all sweaty. That's gross."

"I thought you only cared when we were friends."

"Oh no I'll always care. That's just nasty. Sweat is gross and if you ever touch me with sweat again I will indeed murder you."

He pouted. "I'm sorry. Can I get a kiss anyway?"

I pecked his lips. "That's only as much as you get for now until you take a shower."

"Fine, I'll go take a shower right now then." He stuck his tongue out at me.

After a few hours of driving on the road, we decided to stop and sleep at a hotel and we didn't want anyone falling asleep on the wheel. That's dangerous and we could all possibly die.

"Are you tired?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, kind of," I said. "You?"

"A little. I think I'm just gonna work on this song."

"Oh, what is it?"

"I'm not telling you!"

"Why not?"

"It's a secret and I'll tell you when I'm done."

"Okay, fine. Come here."

"Okay, I guess I'll write it later."

He came and sat down next to me. I kissed him and he started kissing me back. I pulled him down with me. I put one of my hands in his hair and the other on his cheek. He was half lying on top of me and he put his hand on my hip. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and started to massage it against mine. I put my leg over him and he started to kiss down my neck. He started kissing me again.

"I love you," he said, staring into my eyes.

I smiled. "I love you too. Now I'm gonna go get ready for bed." I kissed him one last time and I got up and went to the bathroom. I changed into my PJs and brushed my teeth. "What time is it?" I asked when I came out of the bathroom. Alex was just in his boxers.

"It's around two," he said. He went into the bathroom and he came out with a toothbrush in his mouth.

I turned on the TV to watch something for a little bit while Alex finished brushing his teeth.

"Yay, clean teeth!" he said when he came out of the bathroom.

I laughed. "You're weird." He jumped on me and I shrieked.

"Be quiet. People are sleeping!"

"It's not my fault. You scared me."

He chuckled and kissed me. "Time for bed."

I turned off the TV and Alex turned off the lamp on the bedside table. I lied down with my back facing him.

"Goodnight," I said.

"Night." I turned back to kiss him and he kissed me back.

I fell asleep and I felt like I hadn't slept in years.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written in forever! D: I'm so sorry so here's one and I hope everyone is having a good holiday!