I'm Gonna Break Down These Walls

Break Down These Walls

(Eliana's POV)
"Seriously, what are we doing here?" I asked as Alex opened the door to the room. I really wanted to know. It's kind of weird being here. I feel like what Vanessa said is going to happen. I'm not really afraid but in a way I am. I am a virgin after all. Or maybe we're just here to be alone. We never really are alone. I'm starting to freak out. I need to calm down. Okay, I'm calm.

"It's a secret," he said, grinning.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay." We walked in and I saw Alex's guitar in the corner. There was a table with strawberries and champagne. I guess anyone can just get champagne nowadays. There were rose petals on the floor too. I smiled. It was really romantic. "What is all this?" I asked.

"I'm being romantic, remember? Plus, I have something to show you," he said.

"Is it your penis?" I asked in all seriousness.

He busted out laughing. "No. Unless you want to." He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up."

He laughed again. "I just thought it was funny that you were serious."

"Well, what am I supposed to think? We're in a hotel room and it's all romantic."

"We won't until you want to. I've told you that already."

"I know. Now what is it that you want to show me?"

He grabbed his guitar. "Sit down."

"Okay?" I sat down on the bed and he sat down next to me. He sat facing towards me so I moved to look at him.

He cleared his throat. "I wrote you a song."

"Really?" I asked surprised. "That's really sweet." I smiled. "No one's ever written a song for me."

He smiled. "I guess everything's just a first with us, huh?"

"I guess so." I smiled.

"Hey there it's good to see you again. It never felt right calling this "just friends." I'm happy if you're happy with yourself. Take off your shirt, your shoes, those skinny jeans I bought for you. We're diving in there's nothing left to lose. I'm gonna break down these walls I built around myself. I wanna fall so in love with you and no one else," I smiled and he smiled back, "could ever mean half as much to me as you do now. Together we'll move on just don't turn around. Let the walls break down. I used to wear you like a ball and chain. I'd run and hide at the call of my name. It was obvious you were too much for me. Oblivious, I was young and horny." I’m guessing he's talking about Tory. "In retrospect, I wouldn't do it again. Stop talking shit to everyone of your friends. I'm not the same boy you knew back then. 'Cause I can break down these walls I built around myself. I wanna fall so in love with you and no one else could ever mean half as much to me as you do now. Together we'll move on just don't turn around. Let the walls break. I can't breath my body's shaking. Got a way with the way you take me. 'Cause you break me down, you know you break me down. I'm gonna break down these walls I built around myself. I wanna fall so in love with you and no one else could ever mean half as much to me as you do now. Together we'll move one just don't turn around. Let the walls break down. Break down these walls I built around myself. Let the walls break down 'cause you break me down. Let the walls break down."

I didn't notice until now that I was crying but I smiled at him and he smiled back. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his guitar away from me and wrapped his arm around me. "That was beautiful," I said. "I love it."

"I'm glad. I did write it for you." He chuckled.

I looked at him and he looked back at me. "I love you."

He smiled. "I love you too."

I crashed my lips against his and at first he was surprised but he started to kiss back. I pushed him down with me and I heard his guitar fall on the floor but he didn't seem to care. He licked the bottom of my lip and I opened my mouth. He started to massage his tongue with mine. I wrapped one of my legs around him. I put one of my hands in his hair and the other on his belt. I felt him shudder from my touch. I could start to feel a bulge in his pants and I smiled. He put a hand under my shirt and I gasped from his touch. He stopped kissing me and pulled away. He got off of me and sat up.

"What?" I asked as I sat up.

"We're going too far," he said.

"So?"

He looked at me. "Y-you want to?"

"Well, yeah. I mean I love you and you wrote me a song. How can I say no now? Plus, it's never stopped you before." I looked down at his pants.

"Sorry, you always get me excited." He smiled and I laughed. He grabbed my head and started kissing me and laid me down on the bed. I wrapped my arms around him and then clothes started to come off.

I woke up from the sun blinding in through the shades. I felt Alex's arm around me and I have to say waking up naked is weird. The sex was indeed amazing.

I turned around to face Alex and his grip got tighter on me. I kissed his nose and his eyes fluttered open.

"Hey, beautiful," he smiled.

"Hello, handsome," I said, kissing him. He kissed me back.

"How are you feeling?"

"Amazing." I smiled. "You?"

"Same."

"I'm a little bit sore but its okay. I'll survive."

"Aw, sorry."

"It's okay. I didn't know you were so big."

"You're only saying that."

"Nope." I kissed him.

After a while of making out, we got dressed and went home. I took a shower and put on some clothes. I didn't even know what time it was. I looked at the clock and it was ten in the morning. I've never been up this early. I figured my parents weren't home. They were probably out getting breakfast. I decided to go into Vanessa's room and wake her up.

"Hey, wake up!" I said, hitting her with a pillow.

"What?" she said. Her eyes widened when she saw me. "Tell me what happened?!" She jumped up. "You didn't come home last night." She wiggled her eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think the next chapter will be the end. Maybe I'll make a sequel. It might be a while though. What do you guys think?