Status: Comments equal Love....teehee <3

An Unexpected Romance

Airports

We were finally leaving Vermont. I knew I’d miss Annie, Maggie and Mike, but I don’t know if I could last any longer in that house. It’s weird though. I truly didn’t expect any of what happened from Levy’s family, but it all only made me lo-like Levy more.

Just like…not that other l word…nope…

Levy and I boarded the first flight back to New York along with Ollie. As soon as we got to the baggage claim at JFK, I heard a voice I could never forget.

“MY GOD CHARLIE!!” Nova pulled me up off the ground and spun me around before pulling me tightly into his chest. “Oh you can’t ever leave me.”

People stopped and stared as Nova made a huge scene. “Nova, stop being a drama queen and put me down,” I ordered and he obliged. However, blonde hair caught my eye and I leaned around Nova to see Steph standing there.

“You know when you make a huge mistake on a test, but you don’t realize until after you’ve handed it in? And then you sit down at your desk and wish you could fix it,” she said in a rush. “Well, I want to fix my mistake and Charlie I’m just really truly sorry. I over-reacted.”

I had already forgiven her, when I sat on the plane to go to Vermont, but knowing Steph she’d need time to mull it over. “It’s fine Steph. I forgive you.”

We hugged, which we rarely do. Neither of us are big into showing affection. “Hey, baby I have to get going. Ollie and I need to head back to the bakery,” Levy said grabbing his luggage with Ollie right behind him.

“Baby?” Nova questioned.

“Baby?” Steph also asked.

“My baby,” Levy resounded with his stupid smirk sliding onto his god-like face.

“Levy, that was just for your parents. We aren’t really together, so no baby,” I argued grabbing my luggage. “I’ll see you around. Bye Ollie.”

“You’re just gonna leave. Really Charlie?” Levy questioned sounding quite pissed.

“Yeah, really,” I muttered. Steph looked uber confused, while Nova looked like he just put an extremely hard puzzle together.

“She always does this,” Nova said to Levy. “She likes to run from her feelings. You must be scaring her or something. Do you like him Charlie?”

“What? You’re so far from being right Casanova. I don’t run from my feelings,” I scoffed, lying horribly.

“That’s code for she’s in love with you,” Nova stated.

“Shut up Nova,” I ordered darkly.

“You know Levy; you should meet Charlie’s family, since she had to meet yours,” Nova continued. Steph stood there quietly and gave me a sheepish look.

AKA you agree with Nova…thanks Steph…grr…

“Actually, Charlie already offered to bring me down to meet her family during Thanksgiving,” Levy said cheerfully.

“Oh, perfect! We can all ride down together!” Nova exclaimed. “Are you coming too, Ollie?”

“You see I’d love to but I can’t,” he responded grabbing his backpack and throwing it over his shoulders. “I’ve got gigs lined up all Thanksgiving weekend and I heard that talent scouts and agents are gonna be hanging around.”

“Wow, Ollie. That’s so great,” I resounded, truly happy for him. Ollie needed this, someone to see hoe amazingly talented he is.

“Yeah, I’m hoping for the best,” Ollie said with a half smile. He came over and hugged me as our parting, before waving to Nova and Steph. “Meet you in the car Lee,” he finished before walking off toward the exit.

“So, it’s all set then?” Levy questioned wearily.

“Yeah, so prepare yourself,” I said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be plenty ready in two weeks,” he responded with his stupid smirk sliding onto his face once again. He pulled me into a hug, but this one was much different than the one Ollie and I shared. “You can’t run from me tiger,” Levy whispered before placing a kiss on my forehead.

“Way to sound like an ax-murderer,” I said trying to keep the smile off my face.

“I do try,” he said sarcastically.

“We better get going Char, we took the bus here and if we wait much longer will miss the ride back,” Nova instructed.

“Oh, okay. Well see you around Lee,” I said hastily placing a kiss on his cheek and then turning to leave with Steph and Nova.

“Ooh-Ooh,” Nova sang as we walked to the bus stop.

“Shut up,” I said through my laughter.

“Charlie’s got a boyfriend,” Steph added to Nova’s annoying song. I just shook my head and sat down at an empty spot on the bus.

“Why am I friends with you two?” I questioned rhetorically, but received an answer simultaneously from the both of them none the less.

“Because you love us!”

“Yeah whatever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait!! And sorry it's kind of short!!

Here's a link to Charlie's outfit!

Please continue Reading & Commenting & Subscribing!!