Sequel: House of Lost Minds
Status: Co-Write (Kayleigh & Caitlyn) :D Finished!

Unknown Visit

Elerna

I swear, that girl as a death wish. Seriously. I mean, only we do that because we're her children, unfortunately. And she just broke the one thing that I asked her not to do. Which was talk to my mother.

Although, I must admit it was hilarious when Rayne snatched the cigarette from her hand and threw it away. That is such a classic move. Why didn't I think of that before? But then the bad thing happened. “Whoa, you look exactly like you mum!” I just glared at Frank who said that. I then looked back to see my mum lunge at Rayne.

Oh god, seriously she can take me from here, but no way in hell am I going to let her hurt my friend, god no. But I was too late, Rayne screamed and fell to the floor. I didn't see exactly what happened, Frank got in the way running to her.

Avon was screaming at my mum. Bless him. Mikey was also screaming at my mum, helping Avon. Cute, that he's sticking up for him. And Rayne, in a way.

Frank brought her over to the stairs. I sighed, I seriously hope my mum chokes on her own saliva one day. “What happened?” I just stared at Frank when he said that. Seriously? I didn't see. “God, this is why I never wanted her to meet my mum. I'm leaving. I can't stay, Avon and Mikey won't survive with my mum being all riled up. Can you just... can you just take care of Rayne when I leave?” God, I sounded so needy then. I hate that.

“Yea, I can do that. How are you going to keep seeing Rayne though? Your mum won't let you come back.” I sighed. I knew that. Only two years away, then I'm eighteen. Thank god. “Thanks, Frank. And... be good to her. Please? I'll keep on talk to her. I promise. I will call, text, email, and chat through web-cam as long as I'm away. You just need to make sure she stays safe, and happy.” Lie, lie, lie and lie. I broke my phone, no texting. No web cam. I don't have an email account. And it's not like I'm going to use a non-existent phone to call. I sighed. “and don't you dare hurt her. Because I swear to god, if I get told by her or Avon that you broke her heart, and now she's alone, I will seriously hurt you.” And even though we both laughed, I saw in his eyes that he was truly scared, because I meant it.

I left and exited the room. My mum was still temper barking at Avon and Mikey. I sighed. “Mum, just go wait in the car. You bring nothing but a dark cloud of hatred.” She stopped and looked at me, glaring. “How dare you talk to me like that?! I am your m-” I cut her off. How many times had she said the same thing, over and over again? Millions. “Yeah, yeah. You're my mother. Only by birth though” She just glowered at me before stomping out the house. I sighed again, before heading upstairs and starting to pack.

A moment later, Mikey joined me. “You're actually going?” “Well, you see. I kind of have no choice. Seeing as I have two years till I'm eighteen, I'm legally forced to go with my mother. So yeah, I'm going.” I looked at him, and he had a shocked face on. “B-but, everything you said about your parents?” “Yeah, so what? No one cares. Anyway, I've dealt with it for sixteen years. Another two years never hurt anyone.” Yeah, that probably shocked him more.

“So this is where you got you, 'I don't care', attitude from?” I sighed and shook my head. I stopped and looked at Mikey. “That attitude helps me. It helps me survive. And honest and all, I don't care. We've been failed so many times, there is just no help for us.” Mikey sighed before running his hand through his hair. Awkward goodbye or what? “So, this will probably be the last time I see you, huh Elerna?” I nodded before waking over to him and hugging him. Yeah, that probably shocked him but he hugged back.

I pulled away and continued packing. He got the hint and left me to it. “Elerna!” I looked to see Rayne rushing into the room. I shook my head and closed my bag. “Rayne, I'm leaving. I'm sorry, but, if your family wants to live then I have to leave.” She was stiff as I hugged her. Probably be the last hug I give her, ever. “Bye, Rayne. You were the best friend a red-headed-blue-eyed-English girl could have.”

I grabbed my bag and left. I shoved it in the boot of the car before getting in. Joey, Chris and Sky were all there too. They all smiled at me before kind of hugging me. Mum started the car and drove away. “Wow, you came quiet sis.” I chuckled lightly at Joey's comment. “Yup, didn't want to cause trouble. So how have you three been?” Chris sighed before running his hand through his hair. He's fifteen, a year younger then me. “Oh you know, it's very natural to be dragged from your girlfriend's house by you own mother to go gallivanting across the country for the rest of my family.” I just nodded, knowing what he meant. Joey was the youngest of us, being ten. Sky was thirteen. “Why did you even bother about us now? You never have done before?”

We all watched our mother's reaction. She clenched her fists around the wheel tighter. Some one's moody. “Well, kids we're moving.” We all groaned. “Goody, another hell hole. Where this time?” I saw her smirk in the mirror back at us. “France.”

“I wanna move in with dad.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, what's going to happen now?
Dun, dun.
Caity's turn!! XLD>