Status: New Story

Trashed and Scattered

Andrew

The resturant was a calm, nice place. It was kinda fancy. We were all waiting, and it was actually quite hilarious. Just think about it. Five, tattooed guys, purposely giving intimidating looks. And...the looks on the host's face...priceless xD.

We finally got seated, and all of us started to crack up.

"That was fucking hilarious!!" Jimmy announced. We all nodded in agreement.

"Wow this place...is so...fancy..ish?" I suggested.

"Haha...Your dad loves this place Kay. He's Italian and German, but prefers Italian." Brian said elbowing my dad. I smiled at that.

"Yeah, I knew that he was Italian and German, because I studied genetics in class, and I'm his child dipwad." I replied with a playful smirk on my face.

"Someone's getting fiesty." Johnny said.

"I bet I get it from dad." I replied.

"So, So true." Matt said shaking his head.

"Ha....Jeremy isn't fiesty though, are ya?"

"Nope....one hundred percent normal."

"Ha..yeah." I snorted back. Jeremy had a smirk on his face.

Then the waiter came up to us.

"Hi...My name is Andrew and I will be your servant for tonight. What would you like to drink?"

"I would like a sweet tea please." I said polietly as the waiter shook his head.

"I'll have a Dr. Pepper." Jeremy said.

"Uh....I'll have a sweet tea too." My dad said.

"I'll have a Corona." Johnny ordered.

"I'll have a..uh...Margaritaaaa" Jimmy said, to which I laughed.

"I'll have a Budweiser." Matt said. The waiter wrote it down, and looked up from his notepad.

"Uh...Kaylee?" I looked up at him.

"Uh...how do you know me?" I asked. He chuckled softly.

"I use to be friends with Justin. Remember I moved a few years ago." I smiled widely.

"Of course! You were my best friend!" He smiled.

"So...where is Justin?" he asked looking around.

"Oh...He's not here. I found my dad." I said pointing to my dad.

"Really. Oh. Well it's nice to meet your sir." Andrew reached his hand out for my dad to shake it.

"Wow...That's cool that Zacky Vengeance is your dad. I'm a fan." He smiled.

"Yeah. Funny...I didn't even know my dad was in a famous band. Haha." Andrew laughed.

"Yeah. I remember you got extremly depressed for a long time when you were younger." He frowned.

"Yeahhh..." I replied.

"But...I'm glad you're happy now. How are you and Justin doing." I smiled really wide and flashed my engagement ring at him.

"Wow." He breathed in and out.

"Yeah. I'm so excited. Maybe, if later, you can give me your address, so I can send you an invitation." Andrew smiled widely.

"That would be great. Well, uh. I need to go get your drinks, I guess. It was nice meeting you Avenged." They all flashed a smile at him, as he walked away.

"See...If your fiance' is as nice as that boy, then he won't be murdered." Matt flashed a smile my way.

"Ha...Yeah, they're both great." I smiled back.

"I remember Andrew. He was like, my big brother." Jeremy commented.

"Yeah. He looked out for both of us. It really sucked when he had to move." I frowned.

"Yeah." Jeremy agreed.

The night went on and it was great. We all carried on with a long conversation with Andrew when his shift was over. The guys took pictures with Andrew and he gave me his address. I promised him that we would hang out tomorrow. The only weird thing is that there was something different about Andrew. I didn't know what it was, but I kept getting butterflies in my stomach. But I love Justin...NOT Andrew.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay....So I have to give you guys a MAJOR apology. I'm soooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been busy and such. Thanx for all of your support.
Comments?