Status: Updates might be slow because (I, Clara) suck at working

Caught Up In A Moment, But Not In The Right Way

Eleven

Hannah

Clara and I were in her room listening because the guys were at it again.

"Dude, I can't believe you're talking to him again," Trace said. He had found out that Mason was talking to Anthony again.

"Since when do you tell me who and who not to talk to?" Mason shouted back.

"I'm a member of this band, too Mason. And so are our girlfriends. We have a right to know when you're talking to an ex-band mate."

"Like it really matters Trace. Our girlfriends like him and Blake so I don't think they would care if I was talking to a friend who just so happens to be an ex-member," Mason said.

"But you weren't talking to him after we found out what he did. What changed, huh?" Trace asked.

"It was a onetime thing. Mitchel is over it and, honestly, I am too," Mason said.

"Well when were you going to tell us? We found out via TMZ!" Trace argued.

"Do I have to tell you everything I do? You're treating me like I'm a kid!" Mason shouted.

"When you're hanging out with an ex-member, yes!" Trace replied. I looked at Clara and rolled my eyes. I'm so tired of all the fighting.

"He is my friend. Maybe he's not in the band anymore, but at least he can be my friend CYRUS!" Mason yelled.

"Are you saying I'm not your friend?" Trace shouted back. I could tell he was getting angrier by the minute.

"I don't know anymore Trace. I really don't know if I even want to be your friend," he replied. Clara got up and shut the door to block out their shouting. I could see the tears in her eyes as much as I could feel the tears in mine.

"This is ridiculous," I said with a shaky voice.

"I know it is," she sighed, sitting next to me. Suddenly, the door bursted open and Trace and Mason came in. Trace took to strides and was beside me, Mason appearing next to Clara as well.

"Come on," Mason said to Clara. "Pack your stuff, we're leaving."

"What?" I said. "Leaving? What do you mean, 'leaving?'"

"We're going to a hotel until we find a place of our own. We're not staying here," he said.

"Why not?" Clara asked.

"Because the band is through," he replied.

"Through? Were you two ever going to discuss this with us?" I asked, getting angry.

"When the hell was this decision made?" Clara shouted.

"Just now," Mason said. "And we're discussing it with you now."

"Don't get an attitude with me Musso," I said.

"Okay, how about you both shut up please?" Clara said. "Seriously guys, what could possibly be the reason to just stop?"

"Because your boy toy is a big jerk," Trace muttered.

"Excuse you?!" Clara said, getting angry and sitting up a little.

"He's being unreasonable!" Trace replied.

"What are you talking about?" Clara said.

"He just told me he didn't want to be friends anymore? Wouldn't you say that's unreasonable?" Trace said.

"It's unreasonable for you to break up over that," she replied.

"We're not breaking up over that," Mason said.

"Because neither of us can get along or agree on anything. It just isn't working right now," Trace said.

"Hannah and I have been just fine. It's you two," Clara snapped.

"We know that, but if two of the band members don't get along, it'll never work. You saw how we got the other day at the studio. We were all fighting," Mason said.

"It was one fucking huge out-of-order fight!" Clara argued.

"Guys, is this really necessary?" I asked.

"Yes, it's necessary," Mason snapped, mocking me a little.

"You leave her the fuck alone," Trace said, his fists curling slightly.

"Don't yell at Mason!" Clara said. "And Mason, don't mock people."

"I'm so tired of this shit," I said angrily.

"I have to agree. But he can't just kick us out," Clara said.

"It's my condo, I can do whatever I want," Trace said.

"You know what? Fine. I'll pack my fucking crap and let you kick me out. It wouldn't be the first time I've been tossed out of a house. Isn't that right Hannah?" Clara said, flaring up.

"Trace, you're being unfair," I said, turning to him. "At least let them find a place first."

"So you're just going to let him kick us out, even if we do find a place? You'd be yelling at him like crazy right now!" she said, turning on me.

"Clara, I don't want him to kick you guys out. I'm just saying..."

"You're just saying that you'd rather not have me living with you," she said.

"Now you're just putting words in my mouth. Clara, I love you to death, but I have no control over what Trace does with his house," I said.

"You're his girlfriend! Yes you do, you just won't say what you want to say because you'll hurt his feelings!"

"Fine, you want me to say something?" I said. I turned to Trace. "Don't kick them out."

"I'm not letting them stay here," he replied.

"Fine, then I’ll go, too," I said, challenging him.

"Alright, they can stay," he said, giving in. "But only until they find a place."

"No," Mason said. "I know where Clara and I can stay. I'll call my mom."

His words hit me like a rock to the stomach.

"No," I whispered, trying not to cry.

"Mason, you're joking right?" Clara asked, sounding upset.

"No, I'm serious. I'm not staying here with these two idiots," he replied.

"Hannah is my best friend Mase," she said. "She's the reason I'm sober."

"She's also a good for nothing whore who's going to come crawling to us when Trace dumps her sorry ass," he snapped. I stood up.

"You know what? I don't care if Trace kicks you out tonight. You can go to hell for all I care Musso!" I screamed.

"HANNAH!" Clara screamed with hurt in her voice.

"See Clara?" Mason said. "More reason why we're leaving. She even said so herself. We can stay in Texas for a few days," Mason said.

"You can go wherever you want Musso. But Clara's staying here," I said. I turned to Clara hopefully. "Right Clara?"

"That's if she doesn’t want to stay here. Right Clara?" Mason said. I let the tears fall. Clara looked at the both of us, hurt and confused. Mason rolled his eyes.

"Clara, why would you want to stay here with them?" he asked her.

"You both expect me to choose? I can't choose over both of you," she said.

"Clara," I whispered. "I know you love Mason. Go with him.".

"But I can't just leave you here," she said.

"I'll be fine. We'll still see each other. And Trace and I love each other," I assured her.

"I don't know..." she said.

"Clara, I don't want you to go. But I know you love Mason, and I can't live with him after what he just said to me. Go. I'll be fine," I said, still crying.

"...I'll go pack my things," she said slowly. At this point, I was sobbing. I couldn't believe it had come down to this.

"Clara," I whispered through my tears. She turned around. "I love you sis."

"I fucking love you," said, giving me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She and Mason left the room and I buried my face in a pillow.

"Are you going to be okay?" Trace asked, rubbing my back.

"No, damnn it, I'm not going to be okay," I said, swatting him away.

"Baby, I'm sorry it turned out this way," he said softly. I turned over to where I could see his face. He looked like he was on the verge of tears, too. I snuggled up to his chest and cried silently.

When Clara and Mason were all packed and ready to go, she knocked on the door softly. I opened it and threw my arms around her neck; she hugged me back just as tightly.

"God I'll miss you," I sobbed. My heart was breaking.

"I'll miss you, too," she said, crying as well. Clara and I haven't ever really been apart since we were fifteen, and this was one of the hardest things we were ever going to have to do.

"As soon as you get back to L.A. you have to call me, and we're going to see each other whether those two like it or not," I said. She nodded.

"Okay," she said, wiping tears away. "I have to go now."

"I'll come to the door with you," I said. I walked downstairs with her. Mason glared at me when he saw me, but he didn't say anything.

"I love you Clara," I said.

"I love you, too Hannah," she replied, giving me one last hug. She looked at me sadly one last time before closing the door. I walked up the stairs slowly, hardly believing what was happening.

I entered the bedroom I shared with Trace and collapsed in his arms, crying myself to sleep.

Clara

“Everyone, your flight to Rockwall Texas is near shortly pleas be ready for landing.” The sweet calm voice of the airport chick says waking me up.

It’s only been almost two days since I saw Hannah or Trace I really wanted to stay with her and Mason both but Mason decided to open his mouth and insert foot ruined anyway for us to go back to the condo. Mason and I haven’t spoken barely a word to each other I was too busy sobbing like a little kid.

Mason got the earliest flight to Texas we’re staying with his family for his birthday, and he keeps calling it a holiday trip that we won’t be there long. Mason has been trying to talk to me since we left the house I only start to cry, push him away, or listen to my iPod.

I know I shouldn’t be act like a bitch to him but damn it I had t walk away from the one friend that I’ve been with since we were teenagers.

He looks at me for a moment he coughs clearing his throat.

“Clara, pleas talk to me.” He says pleading.

I shake my head fixing my hair into a lazy bun “No thanks, I enjoy the peace.”

“There doesn’t have to be any argument between us.”

“You caused this mess.”

“No, TRACE caused this mess.”

“No, you both caused it.”

“None of this would have happen if Trace hadn’t talked us into doing that god awful song.”

“That song may have been awful to you but it means a lot to Trace and Hannah, it’s the nicest thing someone had ever done for her.”

“Yeah I wonder why” he coughs a little under his breath “stupid fucking whore.”

I curl my fist tighter as we start to get strange looks from parents and little kids.

“Will you stop? She isn’t the whore that would be me.”

"You aren't a whore." He says trying to touch my knee I glare moving it.

"Mason, I've slept with many men for drugs Hannah was the one who was trying to keep me away from that Hell I made her go through hearing me get fucked just for a small bag of coke." I explain to him in hopes he would understand.

Hannah and I have our share of men but she was actually in relationships I was just some crack head willing to do anything for a hit or something new on the black market.

"But she was the same way! She fucked guys all the time before Trace." He says touching his hair.

"You don't know that Mason, you just don't know everything about us!" I shout at him.

"What's there to know? You saw the way she was around Trace. He's a whore and so is she." He says tying to make a point.

"Mason Tyler if you keep calling my best friend a whore I swear to god." I throw my arms up a little

"She didn't even stop him from making us go! Why are you taking her side?"

"Well gee mason she's my best friend!" I shout once more starting to feel the tightening of my throat.

"I'm your boyfriend? Who's more important?"he asks.

Exactly what I mean Hannah is important because she kept me from going back to drugs, and he is just as important because he loves me even with my past deals with my shitty personality.

"You both are damn it there no level with you two I care about you both the same."

"I knew having girls in the band was the worst idea ever." He says under his breath.

"Then maybe thinking you’re amazing was the worse idea ever." I say mocking him.

"I didn't mean it like that." He says calming down a little.

"Yes you did, you wish we never met."

"That's not true. I love you. I wish I'd never met Hannah."

"Then you would have never met me."

"I wish Hannah were different, then."

"I don't, are you done being an ass to me now?" I ask already wanting to cry and pass out on the plane.

"I'm not being an ass. I just don't appreciate my supposed best friend throwing me out and I'm upset. Is that acceptable?" he asks.

"Like I'm happy about it? We're going to live with your parents!"

"Do you not like my parents?"

"I've never met them Mason I'm sure having a random girl live under their roof is not right."

"It's fine with them. They don't mind."

"I mind Mason, it bothers me."

"Why?"

"It just does, can I go back to sleep?" I whine a little he glares before shaking his head.

"No, we're almost there."

"Mason, I'm tired."

"We'll be at the airport in like two minutes. You can sleep when we get to my parents'."

"Fine, I'm going to block you out."

"Block me out? How?"

"IPod, I never leave without it."

"Fine, block me out. If you don't get off the plane, it's not my fault." He says folding his arms over his chest staring out the window.

"I'm sorry, I really am I'm putting everything on you like you can handle it all." I say nearly choking on my words.

I was sorry he and I both got hurt in this he and Trace were best friends then out of the blue they start to slowly hate each other while Hannah and I are force to be away from each other for our boyfriends sake.

"You shouldn't have anything to put on me. None of this should have ever happened.” He says still not looking at me.

"I love you Mase, even when you angry your kind of sexy" I say with a small smirk.

He turns facing me with a hurt look on his face, I touch his arm lightly looking at him.

"You're kind of sexy when you're acting crazy on an airplane." he says, smirking back.

"Yeah right I sound like my mom.” I say in small voice he puts his finger under my chin making me stare at him he gives me a short peck on the lips I smile kissing back before moving away from his face hearing some old couple ‘aw’ at us.

"No, you sound like the woman I love." He says grabbing my hand rubbing it a little.

"Now you’re just trying to be nice, you think you’re going to get birthday sex you have to earn it."I whisper for only him and I to hear he raises an eyebrow and smirk at me.

"If telling you’re the truth is nice, then I'm the nicest guy around."

"Yes you are."

After waiting a few more minutes we were off the damn plane with our suitcases (Mason had more to pack than I did.) looking for his parents I could easily see his little brother Mitchel because he shouted Mason’s name enough for the whole world to hear him Mason.

Mitchel grabs one of Mason’s cases as he looks over at me with a smirk god are all Musso’s really this cute and innocent?

“You must be Clara the girl Mason can’t stop talking about.” He says.

“Mitchel…” Mason says being tired and annoyed.

“Okay I’ll lay off you both look dead beat tired.” He says looking at us.

As we got closer I saw two adults and a teenager I smile at them.

“Mom, Dad, and Marc this is Clara.” Mason says with a small smile.

“Mason, how rude of you not to carry her suit cases!” His mom says looking at me I smirk at Mason.

“I’ll get that for you.” Marc says going for my suit cases I just let him.

“I have so much to tell you about our family.” His mom once more says with pure joy taking my arm as we walk ahead of the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah and I wrote this together
OH NO Metro no more? :(