Status: Updates might be slow because (I, Clara) suck at working

Caught Up In A Moment, But Not In The Right Way

Chapter Thirteen

Mason

I woke up this morning and turned on the TV. TMZ was playing on the local channel I had fallen asleep to last night. I was about to change it when the next headline caught my eye.

Metro Station announces breakup.

I sat straight up, waking Clara up as well.

"What, what is it?" she asked. I pointed at the screen as my answer.

"This morning, co-frontman of Metro Station Trace Cyrus announced the sad news that the band has broken up," the reporter said.

"Just after aquiring two new members, too," his co-host said. I shut the TV off, outraged.

"That son of a bitch," I said.

"Uh...I thought we agreed on taking a break?" Clara ask.

"We did, but we didn't agree on making any sort of announcement!"

"Don't yell at me about it," she said.

"I'm sorry. I'm just pissed. He didn't even call me!" I said, throwing my hands in the air.

"He's been calling, you just won't answer him," she said. I knew she was right, but I didn't want this to be my fault.

"Why are you taking his side?" I asked defensively.

"I'm not going to argue with you over this. You're both at fault," she said.

"I'm calling Ant," I said. I retrieved my cell phone from it's charger and dailed Anthony's number.

"Hello?" he answered.

"Yo, it's Mason," I replied.

"Hey, what it do?"

"Have you seen TMZ recently?" I asked.

"No, why?" he replied curiously.

"Cyrus announced that the band has broken up."

"Were you guys aware of this?" he asked.

"Well, you know Cyrus and I had a disagreement a few weeks ago that led to Clara and I moving out."

"Did you both cause it?"

"He said I was being unreasonable and it led to one big argument," I replied.

"Okay, did the girls have a say in the breakup? Or did you even know he was going to announce it?"

"The girls just went whatever way we did," I said. "And no, I didn't know he was going to announce it," I added as an after-thought.

"Isn't that against you and the girls?" he asked.

"I don't know if it's against Hannah or not because Cyrus has her thinking he's God," I said. That one earned a smack in the arm from Clara. "But as far as Clara and I go, yes."

"Well then, what are you going to do about it?"

"That's why I called you. What do you think?" I asked.

"It's illegal for him to do that without discussing it with you or Clara. And I'm still on the employee list. You could always sue," he advised.

"You know, I think I'll do that. Thanks man," I said.

"Might not want to tell Clara. She's friends with Hannah," he warned.

"I have to tell her dude. She's part of this, too."

"Yeah, then she'll tell Hannah, who will quickly tell Trace," he said.

"I won't let that happen," I assured him.

"You know it will."

"Trust me; it won't."

"Okay," he said. "Whatever that means."

"Alright, well I'm gonna go. Talk to you later man," I said.

"Okay dude, see you around," he said. We hung up and I sat my phone on the bedside table.

"So what did you decide?" Clara asked.

"I'm suing him," I said simply.

"Suing him?" she said. I nodded. She reached for her phone.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Calling my dad," she said.

"Do you always call your dad when you find out your best friend's boyfriend is getting sued?" I asked. I knew she was going to call Hannah.

"Uh," she said, looking guilty, "yes, he is my dad that I barely talk to."

"That's funny; you've been talking to your dad a whole lot since we left L.A.," I said.

"Hey, he needs to know where I am," she shrugged.

"Do you always talk to your dad about him having sex with Trace?" I asked.

"You heard that conversation?" she laughed nervously.

"Yeah. Sounds like your dad's a real freak for Trace," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Uh..yeah, my dad's always had a gay side," she lied.

"Clara, I'm not an idiot. I know you've been talking to Hannah."

"Point being? I'm allowed to talk to her Mason," she said.

"I know that. That's why I haven't been saying anything. But you aren't talking to her today," I said.

"Since when do you tell me when and when not to talk to her?" she asked, getting angry.

"Since now. I don't want her telling Trace anything," I said.

"Telling Trace what?" she said, trying to act like she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Don't play dumb. You know exactly what I'm talking about," I said.

"I'm not dumb; I only heard about Trace being sued. Which, by the way, is selfish," she said.

"How's that selfish?" I asked. "He's the one that announced the breakup before talking to us."

"You're only doing this to get back at him," she said.

"That's not true. Give me your phone," I said, holding out my hand.

"What?" she said, looking at me like I was crazy. "No way, it's my phone!"

"You're absolutely not calling Hannah, so give me the damn phone," I said angrily.

"Who are you? My dad? No," she said, getting just as angry.

"Fine then, I'll take it," I said, moving to where she was.

"It's in my hands Mason, I'm not just going to let you take it."

"I will physically take it from you if you don't give it to me," I said.

"Try me," she said. I jumped on the bed and lunged for the phone, but she held it out of my reach. I tried to prise it from her hand, but she was proving to be just as strong (if not stronger) than me.

I decided to go a different way-I kissed her neck, and she relaxed instantly. I grabbed the phone from her hand and shot off the bed.

"Mason Tyler!" she yelled, looking pissed.

"Sorry babe," I said. I shoved the phone in my pocket and ran out the door, closing it behind me.

Clara

“Sorry babe.” Mason says putting my own fucking phone in his pocket and runs out the door closing it behind him.

I can’t believe he actually took my phone away from me, I’m Hannah’s friend I don’t hide shit like this from her she has to find out one way or another. I glare at the door lying on my bed feeling the wet spot on my neck that Mason so easily won my phone knowing full well that I stop dead in my tracks whenever someone touches or kisses.

Wait didn’t Mason forget his cell phone?

My little body sits up seeing the black shiny phone with a smirk on my face. I lean over going to the bedside table seeing his phone clearly he forgot his own phone. I get out of the bed and check to see if he was coming back and he wasn’t I carefully turn it back on seeing a background picture of us pop up it was when we were at my house we made a snow man which soon I wrestled with I smirk feeling my heart flutter then the screen goes black.

“Two monkeys fucking bitch MASON!” I shout his name hearing him laughing down stairs.

I toss the phone on the floor and make my way down the stairs which are a pain in the ass for people like me short as hell and have chubby legs.

Mason hangs up my phone putting it back in his front pocket and smirking at me as if he won this round I’ll get my damn phone don’t worry about that.

“Did my phone not turn on for you?” he asks messing with his hair.

“No, you knew I was going to use that didn’t you?” I ask.

“Of course I knew you were going to I wouldn’t leave my phone out for the hell of it.” He says with another smirk.

“Well thanks I feel like an idiot.” I say.

He gives me a sorry look but it still held a playful part in it, I run my fingers through my hair.

“Don’t, I didn’t do it to make you feel like that.”

“I can’t believe you used my spot just to get my phone.” I say with a kind smile.

“I can’t believe you actually feel for that.” He says with a laugh.

I sit with him on the couch punching his arm.

“I can’t believe that I’m stronger than you.”

“Don’t even go there.” He says trying to find a comeback which I always enjoy a good comeback attack back and forth with him.

“Aw did I hurt your feelings?” I ask with a smirk he pats his pocket where my phone was at.

“I still have your phone.” He says.

"You may have that but I can use any phone, any computer, or don't remind me about telling your mother."

“You aren’t going to call Hannah” he looks at me with a glare “and you’re not going to contact her.” He says with a stern voice.

I was getting really tired of being treated like I’m a little kid again, my body and face may look like I’m a teenager but I was older than him by seven months he should be treated like a kid not me.

“Mason, you are not my boss.” I say each word one at a time.

“Hannah doesn’t need to know.” He says flatly.

Like hell she doesn’t this is her boyfriend that mine is going to sue this will ruin our friendship if she thinks I’ve agreed to this which I don’t?

“I think that food has gone to your head.” I say very coldly.

"I think hanging around with your whore best friend's gone to your head." he snaps I felt angry build up inside of me.

"Well at least I don't eat everything up!" I shout getting off the couch staring down at him.

"At least I've never fucked anyone for a quick high!" he says, standing up as well.

"How fucking dare you!" I shout at him looking up a little, my nails digging into my palms.

"You called me fucking fat!" he shouts throwing his hands up.

"You just basically called me a crack whore!" I explain feeling tears roll down my face.

"If the shoe fucking fits!"

"I....I hate you!"

"Fine, then why don't you go stay with your slut of a best friend and worship Trace just like she does?" he says looking down at me with a evil smile as if he was enjoying hurting me.

The next action made me stare at Mason in shock I look into his brown eyes that widen as the palm of my hand stings against his soft cheek. He throws my hand away from him I felt my eyes start to burn again my hand quickly goes behind my back I take a breath holding it waiting for the word I’ve heard so many times ‘Get Out’ to slip from his lips but we only stare at each other I don’t know if I should speak or him.

He sighs rubbing his red hand mark cheek “Why did you even come with me?”

“Oh my gosh, Mason I didn’t mean to hit you in the face.” I mumble in a worried voice.

He moves his hair to the side with a weak smile putting his hand on my shoulder.

“I didn’t mean to call you a crack whore.” He says in a calm voice.

I shake my head trying to hold back anymore tears that wanted to fall down my face.

“I don’t care what you said” I reach out to touch it he uses his other hand to move it away “let me see your face.”

He chuckles lightly “Clara, I’m fine.”

“No, you’re not that was more of a punch than a slap.”

“I deserve it.” He says in a low whisper.

“No you did not. I took my anger out on you.”

“You’re only angry because of me.” He says in a pout blaming him.

I sigh dropping myself on the couch staring at the ceiling.

“No, I’m not angry at you I’m just stressed out.”

"I understand why you're upset. I ripped you away from your best friend, and now I won’t even let you talk to her.”

"Mason, I just feel like we're even a couple anymore."

"Of course we are."

"No we aren't we've been acting like little kids fighting over a Barbie dolls."

"We're just stressed about all this drama."

"Just a little bit lovely.”

"I don't want to fight anymore."

"Neither do I but how are we suppose to enjoy ourselves here?"

"I can think of one way."

"If you think your getting sex after that phone trick I think not."

"Pleeeeaaseee?"

"Mason, your family is always in some room we can't have sex without waking up earlier with all their jokes."

"We can do it in my car."

"MASON! No way last time we tried that I nearly got stuck."

"We'll go to a fucking hotel."

"Ew no other people probably fucked in those rooms."

"Then we'll find our own place back in L.A. soon!"

"So you don't want sex then?"

"Did I say that?"

"Well no you didn't...you don't mean in here do you?"

"Well, no, anyone could walk in. Bathroom?"

"We could but we've done that what about Kitchen?"

“What if someone walks in?"

"Gah you're a party pooper."

"Ok, fine” he rolls his eyes with a playful smirk “Sex in the kitchen." He says playfully.

“Yes!” I shout with excitement then I look at Mason confused “Wait why I am I excited?” I ask.

He shrugs pulling me off the couch “Because we’re going to have sex in the kitchen.” He says.

“Oh…I knew that.” I say sounding clueless.

Mason smiles kissing my lips as his hands get a grip on my hips I gasp in shock being flip over on his back.

“To the kitchen we go!” he shouts running with me on him to the kitchen I giggle seeing the room.

He puts me on the counter pulling my shirt off I grab his belt removing it from his pants he smirks sliding off my shorts.

“Are you no one is going to walk in?” I ask between kisses he nuzzles into my neck as his body melts over mine.

“No one is home.” He says in a shaky breath.

His hand grab a hand full of my hair tugging at it as my legs wrap around his hips, he moves my panties down a little I didn’t want anything on the counter. Our bodies play tug a war with every part of our skin we could use I exhale almost panting as my body tightens in pleasure exploding through me.

Mason whispers things in my ear making me smirk his breath was moving fast his hands move out of my hair down my spine I could feel his finger tips I do the same but I dig into his skin making him grunt a little.

My forehead was damp with sweat I smile at Mason kissing his lips he catches my bottom lip. After a few moments of his taking control we was already trying to hurry it along I was scared of anyone coming in the house.

“I love you so much, no matter how messed up you are.” He says in my ear kissing my cheek.

“I love you too even if you did eat the last of your birthday cake without sharing it.” I say back with a short laugh.

“Then we’ll just have to make another one.” He says kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah and I wrote this :)