Status: Updates might be slow because (I, Clara) suck at working

Caught Up In A Moment, But Not In The Right Way

Chapter Three

Mason’s POV

Chris came into the lounge area with his clipboard in hand.

“Okay guys,” he said, “today you’re doing a photo shoot and an interview.”

I groaned inwardly. I hate photo shoots; they make me feel so insecure. I’ve always been sort of chubby ever since I was a kid up to now, and it’s made me feel awkward in pictures.

When it comes to photo shoots, I’ve always been somewhat jealous of Trace due to the fact that He’s not afraid of the camera. He’s usually always front and center, I had a feeling Hannah would be the same way, and she has that same air of confidence Trace does.

I got up to get some chips from the cabinet.

“Should you eat before a photo shoot?” Clara asked. “It might make you look bigger in the photo.”

“Compared to how fat I already am?” I snarled at her, her brown eyes went green and she looked like a deer getting hit by a car.

“No, I just meant-“she started.

“I know what you meant. I’m chubby, and I shouldn’t stuff my face before my fat ass gets my picture taken.”

“Leave her alone Musso,” Hannah said. “She didn’t mean anything by it, shit.”

“Why don’t you get out of my business? You won’t have any problems in front of that camera. If it adds ten pounds to you, who would even notice?” I said. “No doubt you sweat off all the extra pounds fucking every guy who will have you.”

I instantly felt like a jerk as soon as I said it. Her face turned red and she shot out of her seat. I thought she was going to hit me, but she yelled at me instead.

“You think I’m just some dumb whore, don’t you? You’re just like that girl from the first concert,” she said.

“I—uh,” I stuttered.

“Mason, cool it, okay. Just leave it alone. We’re at the shoot, let’s just all try to get along,” Trace said. We got off the bus, Hannah walking next to Trace. He was talking softly to her-probably trying to calm her down.

We entered the building and were met by the photographer.

“Hey, I’m Bob. Let’s get started, shall we?” he said.

“I had some ideas since Metro Station now has female members. We’re going to do some scenes that will appeal to your growing male fan base.”

“Uh, what kind of scenes?” I asked.

“You’ll see. The outfits you’ll be wearing are in the dressing rooms. Trace and Hannah are first,” he said. They disappeared into the dressing rooms, leaving Clara and I alone in an awkward silence.

I don’t think she even wanted to say anything to me. I’d yelled at her and insulted her best friend.

“Listen, I uh…I’m sorry for being such a jerk,” I said. “I’m just really self-conscious about my weight.”

She rolled her eyes.

“Mason, you aren’t the only one who doesn’t love the idea of a photo shoot. But, honestly, you remind me of a teenage girl asking all those ‘does this make me look fat’ questions. Oh, and you’re forgiven. As long as you do something for me,” she said.

“What’s that?”

”You have to do whatever Hannah, Trace and I want for a week.”

I thought about it. It was really the least I could do.

“Okay. You got it,” I said.

Trace walked out of his dressing room first, wearing typical tight black skinny jeans and a red plaid shirt.

“Hey Cyrus, I just got Mason to agree that he’d do whatever me, you or Hannah wants for a week,” Clara said.

“Sweet,” he said, giving her a high five. The three of us turned when we heard the clicking of heels.

Hannah came out of her dressing room wearing a red and blue plaid mini skirt, a black tube top and five inch stilettos. The top exposed her midriff, showing the shooting star tattoo that resided there.

“If that doesn’t appeal to our growing male fan base, then I don’t know what will,” Trace mumbled.

“Hey Cyrus,” she said, standing close to him. “Are you just going to stand there and let your drool puddle on the floor, or are we going to do this shoot?”

He smirked down at her.

“Let’s go,” he said. The photographer led them to a section of the room that was set up sort of like a night club.

“Okay, so what you’re going to do is basically…act attracted to each other,” Bob said.

“Shouldn’t be a problem,” I grunted.

“Hm?” Clara asked.

“Ha, I think Trace is enjoying this a lot more than you think,” I replied.

“Hannah, she’d probably fuck him if no one was here,” Clara replied.

“God, it’s like Trace in a female’s body,” I said.

“No shit, they could be brother and sister. Oh God, mental image, no, I’m good!” she said.

“They wouldn’t survive as brother and sister,” I said.

“With Miley there? Yeah, I don’t think so either,” she replied.

“No, I meant they’d be committing so much incest…I don’t even want to finish that sentence.”

“Trust me; I don’t think you want to finish it. Now, I’m bored. You’re boring, let’s make them crack up,” she said.

“And how are we going to do that?”

“Watch,” she said. Bob was faced toward Trace and Hannah and couldn’t see us. Clara started making faces at them.

“He’s trying to work,” I said.

”You’re proving how boring you really are. Come on, Hannah’s smirking at us already,” she said.

“I am not boring!” I protested.

“Then make some faces!” she said. I sighed and relented. Clara and I began making faces behind Bob’s back. Trace and Hannah tried to hold back their laughter as they practically grinded on each other.

Bob whipped his head back to see what they were laughing at. Clara and I immediately stopped making faces. He gave us stern looks and returned to is work.

“Look at how he’s got them all over each other,” I said.

“Yeah, God, they would make good couple, honestly,” Clara observed.

“They would, wouldn’t they?” I said.

“That’s kind of why I said they would, smart one,” she retorted. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Trace and Hannah. She had her leg on perched on his waist, and he was looking at Bob for some sort of instruction. I laughed at the scene.

“I wonder what he’s going to make us do.” I wondered aloud.

“I can only imagine. He’s got them practically fucking right there,” she said, nodding her head toward Trace and Hannah. Hannah’s leg was still resting on his hip, but his hand was on her butt. She was tugging at his hair, their lips inches apart.

“Either they’re really good at what they’re doing, or there’s attraction there,” I said.

“You’d be surprised; Hannah’s really good. If I was a guy I’d do her,” she replied.

“Trace…well…he wants to fuck her so bad. Just look at that face,” I said. They were finished with their shoot and Hannah was smirking at Clara while Trace was walking toward us with sort of a pained expression.

“Aw, did your luck get ruined Cyrus?” Clara asked.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said.

“We so know you two would be doing it if no one was here,” I said. He just smirked and looked away.

“So you aren’t denying it?” I laughed. He looked around to make sure Hannah wasn’t in the room.

”Fuck no. I’d take her right here right now if we’d been alone,” he said.

“Mason, Clara, go get changed. You’re next,” Bob said. I went into the dressing room and looked at the clothes that were in there, trying to gather what kind of scene Clara and I are possibly going to do.

My outfit consisted of a dress shirt, vest and tie, dress pants, a belt, Italian dress shoes, a fedora and a pair of glasses. Was I taking her to prom or something?

Twenty minutes later, after fixing my jeans and my shoes, all I needed was my shirt.

“Mr. Musso, do you need any help?” a woman says as I slip on my shirt. I look back in the mirror; seeing my body, I cringe, turning my back to pull the buttons up. I could hear Clara talking to herself.

I pull my body out of the small dressing room, trying to fix my tie. She was adjusting her blouse.

“Damn it,” I cursed. I couldn’t get the tie to do right.

“Need some help Mason?” Clara asked.

“I guess. I can’t get this damn thing to tie,” I replied. She walked over to me and tied it, no problem.

“Thanks,” I mumbled.

“Alright you two,” Bob said. “I have you in an office setting. It’s one of those deals where the boss is attracted to the secretary.”

“And I thought we had it bad,” Hannah said. “You guys have to act like you actually like each other. No boners Clara!”

“I don’t think Clara will have to worry about that,” I said. “She isn’t like you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean Musso?” Hannah asked, flaring up.

“You know exactly what I mean. And you wouldn’t be so defensive if it weren’t true,” I spat.

“Mason…come on don’t be mean. Hannah, forget him for a moment, okay? He has to do what we want either way,” Clara said. She gave Hannah a reassuring smile before glaring at me slightly.

So far I was fucking up any chance of friendship I could have with Hannah, and even possibly Clara. The only reason I’m a dick to Hannah is because she reminds me of my ex-girlfriend.

Chelsea was pretty. And she always knew how to work the guys. That’s how she managed to fuck around so much while we were dating.

“Whatever, let’s just get this stupid thing over with,” I mumbled, coming out of my trance.

“Okay, just…be sexy,” Bob instructed. I stood there awkwardly for a moment before Clara grabbed my tie and pulled down on it.

“When you’ve been friends with Hannah as long as I have, you pick up a few things,” she said when she saw the surprise on my face.

“Now, I know this is going to be super awkward, but put your hands on my ass and pull my skirt up a little,” she instructed. I tried not to look her in the eye as I did it.

“Musso, look at her like you’re going to rip the skirt right off her body,” Bob said. I did, and she looked taken back.

“When you’ve been friends with Trace as long as I have, you pick up a few things,” I smiled, making her laugh.

“Enough chit chat, let’s get to work,” Bob said. He started snapping pictures as Clara and I engaged in pose after sexy pose.

At one point, our faces were really close and she was tugging at my belt I left my body boiling at the pit of my stomach I wanted to rip her clothes off she leans closer I turn red feeling the pants get tighter as her hand slips lower.

“And if you know me more, you might learn something,” Clara said before backing away, I was left staring at her confused with what just happen she runs over to Hannah who still seemed piss at me.

“Okay, that’s a wrap. Go get changed for your interviews,” Bob said.

“What the hell was that Mason?” Trace asks

“I think…I don’t know let’s just get ready.” I mutter walking away he laughs softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Clara and I wrote this chapter together.
Leave us some comments!

Clara's Outfit
Mason's Outfit
Hannah's Outfit
Trace's Outfit