Status: Updates might be slow because (I, Clara) suck at working

Caught Up In A Moment, But Not In The Right Way

Chapter Four

Clara’s Point Of View

When we got inside the interview floor, Hannah still looked pretty pissed off at Mason. Still, I think he has a reason to be such a jerk. He has been nice to me, but when it came to Hannah he was an ass hole to her. Mason pulls me aside, making every cell in my body turn hot. I look into his brown eyes that made it hard not to pull his face to mine and kiss him; but I had to remember not to fall for anyone yet. Ever since I was in middle school, I was a hopeless romantic. Every time I dated someone or liked someone, I would fall hard then in the end get dumped.

“What the fuck were you trying to prove at the shoot?” he asked, keeping a grip on my arms and making me enjoy the rough feeling. He was making me wish his tie was on again.

“I was just doing what he asked, what is your problem?”

“You and your friend are my problem; I wish Trace never found you two on the computer.”

“I wish you would just stop it, okay? Just stop,” I mumbled, pulling his hands off me. He messes with his hair which he often does when he’s worried, nervous, and upset.

“I’m sorry Clara I really am.”

“Why?” I ask looking up a little at him. He looks away trying to avoid telling his meaning for the behavior these past few weeks. He was the shy kind. I’ve been through this before- trying to avoid things for so long and now stuck with either tell and the person will understand or not tell leaving yourself only to blame.

“I…had someone like Hannah a while back before you two girls joined, when Ant and Blake were around.”

“Mason, you can tell me anything.”

“This isn’t the place we have a job to do.” He says walking over to Trace who seemed to be in a bad mood as well.

“How the hell do we get her? After what she said to Clara and I last time?!?!” Hannah yells crossing her arms over her chest I look over her seeing the girl from the meet and greet at our first concert. I glare as we all made our way to the leather couch. The girl had blue hair and tons of piercings. She was wearing a Metro Station shirt, making me even more pissed off as she tried to not glare at me back. She simply smirks like the devil at me. Hannah whispers in Trace’s ear making him glare at her and nod in agreement.

“Clara, calm down.” Mason whispers in mine causing me to jump he smiles placing his hand on my back Hannah must have told him it calms me down when someone touches my back up and down.

“Hi I’m Alexandra here with the new and same old Metro Station welcome you guys…and girls.”

“It’s nice to be here, we just got done with our photo shoot,” Mason says, playing with his hair again. I had to avoid giggling at him. Alexandra smiles lightly looking back at her cards.

“So you boys have been missing in action for the past few months care to explain why?”

Trace nods taking this question. I look over seeing Hannah’s hands were in a tight fist. I hope to god she can somewhat behave and control her mouth.

“Blake and Ant left the band around the same time Blake got married and Ant is doing his own thing. We miss them but then earlier this month we were threatened with our contract from Columbia records. So I found these two like I found Blake-the internet. I saw their YouTube video,” he says smiling a little so Hannah smiles back. But you could still that ‘Say something wrong I will fuck you up’ look in her eyes.

”How did you take it Mason? Having two girls in a band is a huge change for a band that is highly loved.”

“It’s still hard for me to get use to. I mean Paramore and Flyleaf have one girl, but this is two girls. Both can have periods and mood swings. I’m kind of scared when that time comes, but I’ll get use to it sometime soon.”

“That’s not what you sounded like this morning,” Hannah mutters under her breath. I glare pinching her she smiles a little rubbing her arm.

“So how are you girls going along with this being on tour? I bet there are girls who hate you.”

“You mean like you?” Hannah asks smirking the girl glares rolling her eyes. I tried to hold in my laughter but it was slipping out.

“Can you just answer the question?” Alexandra asks obviously getting irritated

“Yes, there are girls that hate us. Only one was dumb enough to actually say something to me though,” Hannah says giving a pointed glare; I felt Alexandra’s eyes glance over at poor Mason who wasn’t even paying attention. She smiles, coughing making his head move.

“So Mason, what do you think has brought on the recent weight gain?” she sneers like a snake at him his eyes widen in surprise.

He looked over at me. It crushed me seeing him at his lowest. So quickly his brown eyes that usually held life in them turned cold and filled with sadness. I wanted to hug him telling him it was going to be okay, but I can’t. Not when I know Hannah is pissed at him and I was suppose to hate him too. But this made me want to not hate him.

“Is that even a question to ask someone? First off that is not even your damn business and second Mason looks perfect the way he is,” Hannah says with just as much venom as Alexandra did. The blue haired girl looked shocked at Hannah’s reaction. I felt Mason tighten his grip on my knee.

“It was a question you stupid whore!” she shouts turning red. Mason this time turned light red his eyes flashed anger.

“Do you really want to fucking start on the whore shit.? You have god damn blue hair like you’re the cookie monster. I’m sorry but you just don’t scare me at all. You piss me off more than anything.”

“Is it because you can’t get Trace all by himself being his little whore?”

“You have no fucking right to speak to her in anyway like that,” Mason shouts, almost as if he really meant it. This time he wasn’t be an asshole at all. Hannah’s eyes went wide as she heard him. I smirk seeing her jaw drop.

After a few moments of being quiet, she relaxed and so did the rest of us. I was glad Hannah and Mason controlled themselves. Good thing this interview isn’t for TV or we would be sued till we have no money at all.

“So Trace you and Mason already knew Clara, where from?” she asks Trace. he flips his hair out of his eyes.

“Clara, Hannah, and Mason graduated together in high school. I dropped out, but she was our original drummer for a few weeks, then she left due to some drug abuse,” he says like it was nothing.

I frown, sinking into the leather couch as if I could disappear. She turns to me looking shocked. Mason did too, like he never knew this.

“What kind of drugs were you on? How long?” she asks like she just had to know. I wasn’t going to lie about myself to the fans.

“I was on cocaine and heroin for most of my high school life. Hannah helped me get some help by moving to Ohio. We stayed there until they got us in.”

“Was it hard to recover?” she was being serious now I wipe my eyes trying to wash away the memories of that amazing high that I got from both.

“Yeah it was hard on me and Hannah. Withdraws were the hardest. Kids don’t do drugs!” I had to sound happy about it.

“Well, I think that’s it,” Alexandra said, gathering up her stuff.

“Good. She’s getting on my fucking nerves,” Hannah muttered so only we could hear. Alexandra shot Hannah and me one last glare before leaving the room.

The four of us walked to the bus so we could unwind from the past few stressful hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hannah helped me on this
two update in one day? awesome right
thanks to the subscribers
don't worry you'll see more soon
we are taking our time :)
also check out my new Mason story pleasssss!!!!
http://stories.mibba.com/read/256650/A-Yellow-Chicken-Calls/