Status: Updates might be slow because (I, Clara) suck at working

Caught Up In A Moment, But Not In The Right Way

Chapter Five

Hannah’s POV

After a month on the road, Metro Station was taking a break from touring. Clara and I were staying in a hotel until we found our own place in L.A. Right now, however, we were at Trace’s condo with Mason. Ironically, Trace and I share a birthday, and we were all hanging out to celebrate.

Mason and I had gotten really close since the interview with Alexandra. I’d say we’re best friends even.

And Trace and I…well, we flirt a lot. Actually, it’s more like lusting over each other. I was sitting on the floor playing with his dog Nash when the doorbell rang. Trace answered it and returned a few moments later.

“Look who’s here Mas,” he said. A little Asian man I recognized as their former drummer entered the room behind him.

“Hey man,” Mason said as they exchanged bro hugs.

“Anthony, I’d like you to meet the new members of Metro Station,” Trace said. “This is Clara, our drummer and Hannah, our keyboardist.”

“So you’re the girl who replaced me,” he said, shaking Clara’s hand.

“And you’re the girl who took over Ant Cam,” he said, turning to me.

”Well, it’s Hannah Cam now.”

“I know. You do a good job,” he replied.

“Thanks,” I smiled.

“So what are you guys up to?” he asked.

“Well, Trace and I were about to go shopping for Hannah since it’s her birthday,” Trace said.

“And Clara and I were going shopping for Trace since it’s his birthday,” I said.

“You guys have the same birthday? Weird,” Ant said.

“It is kinda,” I said. “Speaking of which, Clara and I are going to go get your birthday present, Trace.”

“Yeah, Mason and I are about to do the same,” he replied. “Ant, you wanna come along?”

“Sure thing,” Ant said. Clara and I waved to the guys as we got in my car.

"So, what do you think we should get Trace for his birthday?" Clara asked as we drove around L.A.

"I was thinking a whip," I replied. She laughed.

"Ha ha, okay seriously," she said.

"I am serious," I said, pulling into the parking lot of a sex shop.

"Oh. Well, okay then," she said. I grabbed my camera and we got out of the car. We entered the store and looked around.

“I still think we should get him sugar cubes,” Clara said.

“What? Sugar cubes?” I asked. She looked at me, smiling.

“Clara! He does not look like a horse!” I said.

“He does, just a little,” she said. “But the whip’s fine-as long as we can find a saddle.”

“Clara, stop that,” I said, trying not to giggle. She shrugged and started looking through a bin of sex toys.

“Maybe I should get you this for your birthday,” she said, holding up a vibrating dildo.

“I don’t need that. I get the real thing,” I said, getting a laugh in response. “I’m going to have to edit this conversation out.”

“Look, here’s a whip,” she said, pulling it out of the bin.

“That’s perfect!” I said. I took it from her and took it to the register.

“Hey, aren’t you the keyboardist and drummer from Metro Station?” the cashier asked.

“Yep, that’s us. I’m Hannah and this is Clara,” I said.

”I didn’t know you were lesbians,” she said as she bagged the whip.

“We’re not. This is for Trace,” I said, taking the bag. Her eyes got wide and I laughed. We left the store without offering any further explanation.

We went back to our hotel to get ready for the birthday dinner. I went to my room and took a quick shower. After doing my hair and makeup, I dressed in a strapless black, lacy dress and pink heels.

I met Clara in the lobby a few minutes later.

“We’re late, we need to hurry,” I said, checking the time on my cell phone. We rushed to the car and she got in the driver's seat. My phone vibrated, signaling that I had a text message. It was from Trace.

"Are you coming?" he asked.

"That depends. Can you make me?" I replied, smirking to myself.

"Huh?" he said.

"Think about it."

"Ohhh. You wanna find out?" he asked.

"You know I do. ;)"

"When and where?"

"My hotel room say...1:00?" I said.

"What about Clara?" he said.

"Separate rooms. Different floors."

"I'll be there ;)"

"Who are you talking to?" Clara asked.

"Trace. He was making sure we're on our way," I said.

I smirked to myself. Tonight is going to be a very good night.

Trace’s POV

When Hannah and Clara finally arrived at the restaurant, I stood up and let Hannah in the booth next to me. Clara sat in the chair at the end of the table.

“Hello, my name is Jared; I’ll be your server today. What can I get you to drink?” the waiter asked.

“I’ll have a strawberry daiquiri,” Hannah said.

“Can I see your I.D. please?” he asked. She pulled her license out of her bag and showed it to him.

“Oh, it’s your twenty-first birthday. Happy birthday,” he smiled.

“Thanks,” she said, flashing him a smile.

“And what will you be having sir?” he asked.

“I’ll just have a beer,” I said.

“I.D.?”

I got out my license and gave it to him.

“I see we have twins here,” he said, noticing the date on my I.D. The whole table burst into laughter.

”We aren’t twins,” Hannah said.

“Really? Are you sure?” he asked. As if we wouldn’t know if we were twins.

“Yeah, I’m positive,” she said, cocking her eyebrow. He shrugged and took the rest of our drink orders. We ordered our food as well.

“So, who wants to open presents?” Mason asked as we waited for our orders.

“We do!” Hannah and I said. Mason handed Hannah our present and Hannah handed me mine.

She opened hers first.

“A bra and panties?” she laughed. “They’re actually pretty cute. But how did you know my bra size?” she asked.

“I didn’t,” Mason replied. “Trace figured that one out. He’s got a knack for that sort of thing.”

“It’s true,” I said smirking.

“There’s a little something in there from me, too,” Ant said. She looked in the bag and pulled out a box of rainbow cock pops.

“Ha-ha, I fucking love these,” she said. “Thanks guys.”

“Trace, open yours,” Clara said. I looked in the bag to see a whip.

“Dude, what is it?” Mason asked when I started laughing. I pulled out the whip and showed it to him. Mason and Ant erupted in laughter.

“The lady who checked us out knew who we were and thought we were lesbians,” Clara said.

“You should have seen her face when I told her it was for you,” Hannah said.

”What did she say?” I asked.

“Nothing. We left after that,” she replied.

“Whose idea was it to get him a whip?” Ant asked.

“Hannah’s,” Mason and I said at the same time.

“It sounds like the kind of kinky thing she would do,” I explained.

“You’re right,” she laughed. “It was my idea.”

Our food came shortly after that, and we all left the restaurant satisfied.

“We’ll see you guys later!” Clara called as she got in the driver’s seat. Hannah waved, and, when no one was looking, gave me a seductive smile.

I drove home and waited around impatiently until it was time to go to Hannah's hotel. Hopefully, she'd wear the bra and panties Mason and I gave her.

At ten minutes 'til one, I got in my car to go to the hotel. As soon as I pulled out of the driveway, it started raining. Of course, there was no valet this late at night, so I had to park the car and run through the rain to get into the building.

I took the elevator to the fourth floor and found Hannah's room; I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" she called.

"It's Trace," I replied.

"Come on in," she said.

I opened the door and walked in. She emerged from the bathroom wearing a white hoodie dress, unzipped just enough to see a little cleavage.

"Trace," she said, her voice a seductive whisper. She took a few steps closer to me, putting her hand on my chest. "You're a little wet."

She stood on her toes and began kissing my neck and the part of my chest uncovered by my shirt. She was good; I was already sporting a semi-hard on.

"Isn't that my job?" she asked, her voice seductive and her eyes sultry. I smirked down at her and unzipped her hoodie slowly.

"Yeah," I said, kissing the newly exposed skin. "Why don't we get started on that?"

I pushed the hoodie off her and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing the underwear Mason and I gave her. She looked even more amazing than I imagined. I pushed the strap off her shoulder and sucked on the skin. A soft moan escaped her lips, making my skin tingle.

She moved backwards and I pushed her back onto the bed. Her hands unbuttoned my shirt quickly and it hit the floor. Her hands moved through my hair as I kissed her bare chest and the revealed parts of her breasts. I reached behind her and undid her bra in a snap. It joined the rest of our clothing on the floor.

Her hands danced on my skin as they made their way toward my pants. She undid them with one hand and I kicked them off, my boxers going with them. She pushed me off her and I stood up. I smirked when she got on her knees in front of me.

I moaned and ran my fingers through her hair when I felt my dick hit the back of her throat. She had a seriously talented mouth; she was deep-throating me and not once did she gag. She moaned, sending vibrations up my dick.

"Fuck," I groaned. I pulled her up and pushed her back on the bed. I took off her underwear; she tried to flip us over, but I pinned her to the bed.

"I'm always in control," she said.

"Not today," I replied. She started to protest, but I slid a couple of fingers into her slowly before she could. I smirked as her eyes rolled in the back of her head and a loud moan came from her lips.

"That," I said, sucking on her neck, "is so hot."

"Trace, I want you to fuck me hard," she said, her voice full of lust. I pulled my fingers out and slipped myself inside her slowly. She closed her eyes and moaned. I sucked on her collar bone as I moved myself into her at a steady pace. Her hands were tugging at my hair and she was moaning with pleasure.

"God, Trace, fuck me hard," she demanded. I grabbed her hips and began pounding into her harder. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I slid myself deeper inside her. I groaned and picked up my pace.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. "Harder."

I was fucking her and fast as possible now. She lifted her hips and I pushed them back down with mine.

"Oh my God," she said through a moan. "Deeper."

I went as deep as possible, keeping up my speed and pounding into her with as much force as possible. I was being borderline violent, but she seemed to like it that way.

"Oh God Trace, yeah!" she screamed, dragging her fingernails down my back.

"I'm close," I groaned in her ear.

"Me, too," she panted. I thrust into her a few more times before we climaxed together. I pulled out and collapsed next to her, both of us panting.

"That," she said, "was the best sex I have ever had."

"Me, too," I said. "And no one has ever given me head like that."

"In a good way?" she asked.

"In a good way," I replied. "That was the best head I've ever gotten."

She smirked, satisfied.

"You know what would be fun?" she mused after a while.

"What?" I asked.

"If we kept this a secret."

"How would that be fun?"

"Well, there's always the risk of getting caught if no one knows. It adds excitement," she explained.

"Ah, good thinking," I said. "Alright then, we won't tell anyone."

"I'll be right back," she said, getting out of bed. I picked my shirt up off the ground and tossed it to her; she caught it and disappeared into the bathroom.

"That looks good on you," I said when she came back. The shirt barely covered her ass and she had the top buttons open, revealing her perfect breasts. She laid back in bed, and I put my arm around her. A few minutes later, we were both asleep.

--------------------

I woke up the next morning, sunlight pooring through the window. Hannah and I both sat upright with a start when we heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Hannah called.

"It's Clara."

"Shit," Hannah said under her breath. She began unbuttoning my shirt quickly. She handed it to me along with my pants and boxers and shoved me into the bathroom.

"Just a sec Clare, I gotta get dressed," she said. I listened at the door as I dressed. I heard the zip of of her hoodie and then I heard the door open.

"What took you so long?" I heard Clara's voice say.

"I told you I had to get dressed," Hannah replied.

"You were sleeping naked in a hotel bed? Clara asked, sounding disgusted.

"I hate clothes. I'd rather be free," Hannah said, making me smile. "So, what'd you need?"

"I just wanted to know if you want to go get some breakfast."

"Yeah, sure. Just let me get some actual clothes on."

"Alright, I'll meet you in the lobby," Clara said.

"See you then."

I waited until I heard the door close to come out.

"That was close," I said. "You were right, that was exciting."

"I told ya so," she smiled. She searched through her suitcase and pulled out some shorts and a t-shirt. She took off the hoodie and put on the shorts and shirt. She went into the bathroom and I leaned against the door frame as she put on some makeup.

"So...how am I going to get out of here without Clara seeing me?" I asked.

"You wait until Clara and I leave," she replied. "I'll text you and let you know when we're gone."

"Why didn't I think of that?"

"Because you don't have a mischevious mind like I do," she smirked. "Alright, well I have to go."

"We're going to do this again soon, right?" I said.

"How about tonight?"

"Perfect," I smiled. She stood on her toes and kissed me for a few seconds.

"I'll see you later," she smiled. She opened the door and gave me a wink before she left.

I waited a few minutes before getting a text from Hannah.

"Ok, it's safe." she said. I found my keys and went to my car. I got in a drove home happily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating guys
We had problems Hannah's computer went POOF! and I had back surgery hope your up to the neck chapters :)
Clara(Cryus) and Hannah(Musso)