Happiness Is Forever

Cheating ***

Ekaterina sat on the bunk her and Mikey shared and waited. The show had ended three hours ago and all the boys were back and getting ready for bed, except Mikey. It had been three weeks since he had proposed and he had been with her less and less since.

“Sunshine?” Gerard asked, popping his head into the bunk. Gerard had started calling Ekaterina ‘Sunshine’ back in high school. He told her that her name was too difficult to say, so he gave her the nickname Sunshine. She was always smiling, bubbly and glowing. She hadn’t been for the past few weeks.

“You’re still up Gee?” she asked, brushing back her bangs.

“Yeah, Mikey not back yet?” he asked, entering the small bunk and seating next to the small blond.

“No, it’s been three hours. Usually it’s only one or two...” Ekaterina forced back tears.

“It’ll be okay doll.” He sighed, rubbing her back and hugging her.

The two didn’t hear Mikey come in and when he pulled back the curtain to see them hugging he jumped back.

“You’re cheating on me with my brother?!” he screamed, slurring most of his words. Ekaterina could smell the liquor on his breath.

“No, Mikey, for god’s sakes; how much did you drink?” Gerard rose, annoyed.

“Why the fuck should I tell you, you are sleeping with my fiancée!” Mikey screamed, most likely waking the others.

“Mikey, it’s four in the god damn morning. You are going to wake up the boys. We aren’t doing anything. He hugged me because I was-” Mikey cut Ekaterina off.

“Cheating you fucking whore!” and with that, Mikey pulled his pillow off the bed and stormed out. Ekaterina burst into tears and Gerard ran after his brother. Ekaterina fell back onto the bed, trying to mute her sobs. But it was useless. Gerard didn’t’ return to her while she was awake. Fifteen minutes of solid crying and she passed out.

The next evening, before the show Mikey wouldn’t take to her and Gerard wouldn’t talk to anyone. Frankie tried to cheer her up, but nothing worked. After the show, Mikey apologized and they shared a bed again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this layout. I'll make a banner soon enough. Comments would be lovely and subscribers are amazing. :)

Celina Mae