Kare Uta

ni.

“Mmm, Aoi-chan,” the drummer breathed, and he let his head drop back onto the bed as Aoi moved into position above him, brushing kisses along his collarbone and his neckline, his full lips spreading into a smirk against his skin. “You are such a tease, Aoi-chan,” he said, and he let his fingers slip into the guitarist’s hair, his hips nudging upward a little as Aoi’s hand found his waist and began to gently massage the skin. The drummer let out a sigh, and he dragged his tongue over his lips, his eyes fluttering half-closed and his hand tugging at the guitarist’s hair, pulling him up into a kiss.

Aoi’s lips parted for him, and he let out a low moan as their bodies pressed together. "Eager, Kai-chan?” he purred, and his low drawl sent shivers through the drummer’s spine. The guitarist smiled, and he bent down to press another kiss to the drummer’s mouth. Their tongues tangled lazily together, and Kai’s other hand found its way into the guitarist’s hair as he let a low moan slip into his lover’s mouth.

The warmth of having Aoi pressing against his was bliss and Kai pressed his body upward, feeling every inch of him sigh against Aoi’s long form. Warm, denim-clad thighs were pressed tightly to his, and as much as he wanted to remove the denim barrier, he had a feeling that if he let go of the guitarist’s hair, he wouldn’t receive another kiss all night, and lips against his provided the sensation he’d been craving all day.

His own jeans felt painfully restricting, and each shift brought a heavy blush to his cheeks- he was sure Aoi could feel his erection pressing up at him- but he couldn’t make himself let go. Heat rushed through him, reaching his ears, and he held on still, afraid to release the soft ebony strands within his grasp. The man above him groaned softly, and their mouths broke apart only just enough to allow the both of them to breathe.”So hungry you are, Kai-chan,” he murmured, and he’d earned himself an achingly short kiss in return.

“I need you,” the drummer whispered, and one of his slender hands slipped from Aoi’s hair to rest on the side of his face. His eyes were bright and wet, and his body was practically humming beneath the guitarist, perfectly in tune with each movement that they made against each other. The words almost made Aoi’s heart hurt, and he slipped a hand down between them, gifting the drummer with a kiss as he unbuttoned and unzipped his skin-tight pants.

“Better,” Kai murmured, and he pressed himself upward, still feeling restricted, shutting his eyes and tipping his head back as Aoi’s hand slipped beneath his boxers and his long fingers closed around him. He hummed in approval, slackening his grip on Aoi’s hair and letting his hands find their place on his shoulders, squeezing gently to prompt him, letting out a soft gasp as he felt Aoi’s thumb roll right over his sensitive tip.

“Kai-chan,” he whispered, and his voice was a soft purr. His voice was right next to Kai’s ear, and the sound of it was pure heaven. Kai gave a moan in response, and he heard a soft laugh, felt it breeze against his face. “Kai-chan,” the voice tried again, and Kai lazily opened his eyes, smiling lovingly at the man in front of him.


“Kai-chan.” Aoi’s eyebrow was raised, and he looked concerned. Kai blushed as he realized he had an erection, and he made his gaze shift away from Aoi’s, when all he wanted was to stare into Aoi’s eyes for a while before having to get ready for his appointment. He felt the guitarist’s fingers on his chin, and the touch was much softer than it had been in the dream. He tried a sleepy smile, and that was enough to at least make the questioning eyebrow relax. “You were groaning a lot in your sleep…are you alright?”

The drummer nodded, blushing a little. “Hai, I’m fine. Just…I had a…weird dream.” The eyebrow lifted again, and he leaned forward, gently kissing his guitarist’s lips. “I’m fine, I promise.” He frowned; his stomach had started churning. “Okay, so maybe not,” he whispered, and his hand flew over his mouth and he rushed off to the bathroom. He found himself in a familiar position in front of the toilet, and he screwed his eyes shut and braced himself as it all rushed out.

Behind him, the door opened and closed, and he sighed as he felt the warmth of Aoi’s body just behind him. He wiped his mouth, dropping the used tissue in the trash, and he sank back against the guitarist, letting his head drop back onto his shoulder and placing his hands over the arms that had tenderly wrapped around him. His eyes closed, and he sighed. “I should have made you eat something last night,” Aoi murmured, and he pressed a kiss to the drummer’s temple. “I didn’t have the heart to make you wake up long enough for ramen.” Kai tipped his head up to kiss his boyfriend’s chin and Aoi smiled. “Sorry.” He gave another smile. “I love you.”

Kai’s returning smile was almost heartbreaking; his dimples were proudly displayed, and his eyes were bright as his gaze locked on with the guitarist’s. “I love you too, and I’ll forgive you if I get ramen and a shoulder rub before we have to leave.” His smile shifted, and he still looked tired to the guitarist, but Aoi had decided not to say anything. He simply nodded, and he received a gentle kiss before helping his lover to his feet, only leaving the bedroom when the drummer was comfortably situated on the bed, waiting for his serving of ramen.

It would be a good day, he decided, and he made his way to the kitchen. He was going to need more than one serving, thanks to Kai’s recent healthy appetite, and that was going to take time, which meant he needed music. With a small smile, he turned on the CD player, scrolling through tracks until he found a suitably quiet one, and began his work, while Kai did his best to relax in their bed.

He found himself humming along to the mix his boyfriend had made him months before, and he let his thoughts wander as he prepared a supply of ramen, adding in the seasonings that Kai had recently taken a liking to, and he smiled proudly to himself as he picked up two bowls and a pair of chopsticks and set them on a tray, admiring the finished product before trudging up the stairs to take the food to the bedroom.

He felt proud of himself, for creating something that would put his boyfriend at ease.

Setting the tray down on the bed, he let himself be pulled down into a soft kiss, and he felt Kai’s hand on his cheek linger until they’d pulled away. “You’re too good to me,” the drummer murmured, and he smiled as Aoi shook his head and handed him his ramen. “And this looks amazing.” He held the ramen with one hand, brushing at Aoi’s cheek with the other, and then took the chopsticks that were handed to him.

He gazed adoringly at his guitarist for just a little bit longer, and then his craving for the ramen took over.

Aoi watched him as he ate, and he handed him the second bowl as a puppy-dog gaze met his. He blinked, astounded, and watched as he finished off the second bowl, patting his now full stomach affectionately before lifting his gaze to grin at the guitarist. Aoi could almost feel his heart break. “Thank you,” the drummer said. “I feel bad, because I had it all, but…thank you.” He shifted the empty bowls to the side, setting the chopsticks on the tray beside them, and held Aoi’s face in his hands. His eyes were positively sparkling, and the smile on his face was enough to make Aoi feel as though he could melt into nothing. Kai was glowing. “I love you,” the drummer murmured, and he pressed his lips to the guitarist’s.

The kiss made Aoi dissolve into nothing, and he could only shut his eyes and let his lips press back onto the drummer’s, his hands resting on Kai’s hips. “Do you even know,” he murmured, and he let himself be silenced by another kiss, “how completely beautiful you are?” Kai answered with a smile and a nudge of their noses, and then he pulled back, his hands slipping down to the guitarist’s chest. “You’re fucking…”

Kai shut his eyes and rested their foreheads together. “Shh,” he said. “You’re ruining it.” He gave a short laugh, and he touched gentle kisses to the guitarist’s cheeks, nose, and forehead. He didn’t care that he hadn’t been this affectionate since they’d moved in together. He’d missed touching Aoi, kissing Aoi, and just being there with him without the band around to interrupt. Ramen in bed had given him the perfect excuse to have him close, and thanks to some urge within him, he felt almost obliged to give the guitarist as much attention as he could.

His lips were soft on every bit of skin he kissed, and his touch was feather-light as he slid his hands up and down the guitarist’s toned arms. He heard Aoi groan softly, and he drew back, his hands dropping to fold around his guitarist’s. “Didn’t you still want that back rub, Kai-chan?” Aoi asked him, and his voice sounded cautious. “Or did you just want to stay here until we have to leave?”

“It doesn’t matter, love,” the drummer said softly, and the guitarist nodded. “I just want you here, with me.” He flushed a little, and then his mouth lifted into the most innocent of smiles. “Lay with me?” He blushed again, and he smiled as Aoi nodded and slid up the bed to stretch out beside him, pulling him close, holding him as gently as he had the night before. “I’m kind of worried, Aoi-chan,” he said quietly, and he didn’t look up at the guitarist when he spoke like he usually would. He kept his head resting lightly on his shoulder, hand rubbing lazily at his abs, and he let his brows knit together a little. “I don’t want them to tell me I can’t play.”

Aoi gave a short laugh, but even the drummer could tell it was forced. “That’s not what they’re going to tell you, Kai-chan.” He dipped his head a little, pressing a kiss to Kai’s forehead. “They’ll tell you what’s been going on, and then they’ll give you medicine for it.” He heard Kai sigh, and he heard a small sniffle. He blinked- Kai’s swiftly-changing moods had been really catching him off guard lately. “Kai-chan?” He heard another sniffle, and he tipped the drummer’s chin so that their gazes met. “No matter what, I am with you.” He smiled, and Kai smiled, and they kissed for a second before Kai pulled back and slipped out of bed with an apologetic smile.

He sighed, and he nudged the tray of food out of their way, relaxing back onto the bed, listening carefully for any telltale sounds of Kai throwing up. He heard none, and he let himself shut his eyes.