Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Kiss.

Travis knocked on the door in front of his own room, back at the hotel. Cameron opened the door with a towel wrapped around her body. She smiled opening the door wider and allowing him to enter the room. Greg was sprawled out across his bed and was typing away on Cameron’s laptop.

“I’m exhausted …” she groaned sitting down next to Greg. Travis laughed.

“That’s normal. You have two hours to rest and then we party at 9.”

“Awsome.” Cameron said sitting up full of energy. “Can I get a picture with you? I gotta post it on my website.”

“Sure.” Travis laughed swinging his arms around Cameron. Greg grinned snapping a picture. He laughed seeing Cam’s pouting, facing Travis. “You’re very photogenic. Now. Go sleep or something.”

“Yeah. Thanks for everything.” Cameron said hugging him. Travis smiled and walked out happily. He braced himself before entering his room. Sherri has been a little weird after the race. She seemed mad and pissed at him which he was used to but there was another thing totally out of ordinary. She acted distant. And mean. More than usual.

“You were great out there girl.” Greg yawned. “I’d love to talk about it. But I’m exhausted.”

“Goodnight for now.” Cameron laughed taking her laptop from her. She had to update her blog.

X-Games gold winner speaking here!



All I can say. I won. I won. I WON. I FUCKING WON X-GAMES. More importantly Knoxville’s money. I kinda feel bad for getting his money. So I’m planning a surprise for everyone. But my lips are sealed.

Special is sleeping beside me. He looks so innocent and all … you gotta love him though. Everyone helped me out from the nitro crew. And I’m ever so grateful. I cried, laughed, suffered and most of all had fun on this road and I’m pretty sure I’m going to treasure this memory. I’d like to thank Travis Pastrana for teaching me everything he knows.

I’m sure I’ll be keeping in contact with them, for they are great people.

I posted up all the pics either official or unofficial up to the media section so go check it out!!!!!

I know I’m short now… but I’m fucking tired. And I still have a party in 2 hours. (Pics of that will be uploaded too!)

oxox.
CamPeyton <3

Cameron fell asleep with that.

She stepped out the hotel room and started to make her way down to the garden where the party will be held out. As she stepped out she was swarmed with lights and questions. She smiled and waved at the cameras answering a few questions. The whole hotel was down in the garden. The guys were setting up for a foam party and the barbeque.

In half an hour, Cameron was making her way over to her friends. Nickelback was performing on stage so the whole environment was just amazing for her. She jumped on Travis back and smiled at him. He set her down to the ground and turned around so he can face her.

“The champ is here!” he yelled and everyone cheered for that.

Cameron went up on stage and said a little thank you speech before going down to party. Everyone, minus a few people, got drunk before it even got to food. Cam was enjoying everything. She sat down beside Novak and grinned at the drunken drug buddy of hers.

“Yo!” he said swining an arm around her shoulder. She grinned and hugged him too. “I’m proud of you. You are officially a guy.”

“I’m a girl.”

“No you’re a guy. No girl would’ve been able to do that.” Novak laughed with a burp.

“… Sexist bastard.” Cam laughed.

“Doesn’t mean you’re a girl.”

“Fine. If I kiss a guy here does that prove my point then?” Cam asked raising her eyebrows. She looked around the garden and saw Greg sitting beside her. He seemed very focused with the steak in front of him. “Hey Greg! Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Nope. Why?” Greg asked not looking up from the steak.

“Oh just cuz Novak thinks I’m a guy which is not true. I’m a hundred percent girl. So the dipshit is only going to believe me if I make out with someone.” Cameron said her quick explanation before connecting her lips with Greg’s in a heated kiss. Greg’s eye went wide but soon started to feel into a kiss. Cameron couldn’t say she didn’t enjoy it.

Travis was just talking to Sherri and the others when he heard the whooping. He turned and looked around to see what all the commotion was for and his jaw dropped. He saw his cousin, Greg, making out with Cameron. His jaws dropped to the ground as more people started to cheer. He felt a bit weird by that sight. He clapped anyway, trying to cover his frown.

She pulled away from Greg when all the whooping got to her ear. She smiled at Novak, who was cheering on happily.

“Still a dude?” Cam asked raising her eyebrows. Novak just laughed and nodded. Cam sighed and punched him in the balls. He fell out off the chair and rolled on the ground clutching his beloved balls. Cameron laughed and walked up to the food stands and got herself a plate, before returning to take a seat beside Greg again, who has went back to concentrating on his food.

“You’re a good kisser.” Greg complimented casually drinking some of his red bull.

“Well thank you! You’re not so bad yourself.” Cameron laughed over a mouthful. There was obviously no sexual tension between the two of them. They were perfectly clear with the fact that they were friends. The two of them talked about the amazingness of the food and just laughed at random ass shit that they did in the past. Greg was one of the only guys now that wasn’t drunk. Cameron laughed at a stupid comment he made and Travis sat down next to her. Cam could smell the alcohol that was coming off from him. She scrunched her nose up a little. “Trav you’re drunk…” Cam said out the obvious.

“Of course I’m drunk. I’m depressed.” he said slurring his words.

“Why are you depressed cuz?” Greg laughed. Greg was enjoying seeing Travis in such a drunk state. Travis never really drank. And if he did, it was for a good reason… in his point of view that is. “I mean it was a preety fun day. Cam won. Oh… Miss Bitch didn’t. I get it!” Greg said with a laugh. Cameron did her best to keep her giggles inside. Luckily Travis was too drunk to notice the soft giggles that left her lips.

“Because… you kissed her Greg.” he said slurring his words a lot. Greg and Cameron froze and gave each other confused looks. Out of all people they expected Travis to be most understanding. He clearly knew nothing was in between Greg and Cameron. They were friends, and ONLY friends. “I’d like to try that.” Travis said leaning closer to Cameron. He had a hopeful grin on his face and he was drooling slightly. Cameron raised an eyebrow. “I think I love her dude….” Travis said a little bit too loudly. Luckily everyone was too drunk to notice. With that he leaned at Cameron fully before dropping face down in the dirt. Cam and Greg watched him do that.

“I think I should get him up to the hotel room.” Cameron said. Greg nodded and lifted one of his unconscious cousins arm around his shoulder, Cameron doing the same to his other arm. They maneuvered around all the drunken bastards and made their way up to their room. Greg placed his now conscious cousin down on his bed, while Cameron rummaged through her luggage to find her first aid kit box. She chucked it on Travis stomach. “You got drunk now boy.” Cam laughed getting a bucked that was just laying around the room randomly. As she placed it on the bed, Travis took the opportunity and let out the contents of his stomach in it. Greg scrunched his nose up and held his breath.

“I’m going to go down.” he said hurriedly closing the door behind himself. Cameron shook her head as Travis barfed everything out.

“Better out then in boy.” she laughed softly. She grabbed the bucket after he was done and just dumped it in the bath. She scribbled down a note quickly saying NOT TO USE THE TUB AGAIN! She tied her hair up into a high pony and then walked back to Travis. He was laying in bed making weird groaning noises. The only time he gives of those noises was when he was in a lot of pain… or when the wind was knocked out of him. Cameron loved that noise. He sounded so funny. She tried not to laugh this time for the situation wasn’t that funny. Cameron got a wet cloth and dabbed it against his forehead softly. She was sitting on the edge of the bed.

“I’m sorry.” Travis said. He seemed to be a little more sober but he still slurred his words slightly.

“Don’t sweat it. You were just enjoying life.” Cameron laughed. Travis closed his eyes and sighed with a smile.

“What did I say anyway?”

“You don’t remember anything?” Cameron asked a bit sad. The fact that he said he loved her was the best thing that could have happened to her. Well… if he was sober that is. “We couldn’t understand it. You slur your words badly Pastrana.”

“Oh…” Travis laughed still not opening his eyes. Cameron smiled hopeless. Keeping what he said on a low profile would be the best for everyone. She did not want to mess the relationship between him and Sherri up. That would be out of place.

“Here… drink some water. It’ll make you feel better. I say you should hit the sack. That would be best for you. And make sure to have a bucket or something near the bed.” Cameron said as Travis walked back to his room. He kicked his shoes off and stripped down to his boxers before collapsing on the bed. Cameron just stared at his body. She was trying to keep herself upstraight as her knewws were giving out. Cameron tucked Travis in. “Night TP.”

“Night Cameron.” Travis yawned. “Sweetdreams. You’re great…” he mumbled before falling asleep. Cameron chuckled quietly and walked out the room to hers. She stepped in the shower and took a quick shower before changing into her pajamas and trying to clean up the mess. She opened the windows and door trying to get rid of the horrible stink of Travis’ barf. She had high doubts Greg would sleep in that bed tonight. She on the other hand was used to this. After all she had been living in dirt and filth for ages…

She sprayed a little bit of air freshener around the room before jumping in bed and pulling the covers over herself. She intertwined her fingers behind her head and stared at the ceiling replaying the events of today. One thing she didn’t think about too much during the day she felt like deserved more thought of now. Tony. That bastard ruins everything when he shows up. She heard some moving in the hallways so she guessed Greg was back. She propped herself on her elbows to see who came in. A guy stepped in… but boy was it not Greg…