Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Dubai.

Yet another 2 months later

It was the crucial time of the day. The part of the day Cameron hated the most. It was her session with the freaky, Asian woman that was her therapist. This woman had made her cry in the last 5 weeks more than once.

According to the therapist, Cam has to endure this intense pain for at least five hours per day to get back into her old form. This pain was unbearable for Cameron. Cameron claimed that she would be fine in crutches for the rest of her life, just as long as she lets her go from the God dammed therapy.

The jackass guys were sitting on the other side of the room on some benches. Johnny Knoxville had a video camera glued to his hand, filming Cameron’s progress. They guys decided to start up a new web series on Jackassworld.com. Mainly it just had Cameron’s healing process on it. They decided to go public with Cameron’s issues with Tony, and agreed on putting the court hearing up on the website too.

“Can we please stop for today?” Cam whined in pain as the therapist pushed her leg further down.

“No. If you want walking again, you do this.” She said in her usual bad English and weird accent.

Cam groaned loudly and turned her attention to the guys in the other end of the room. They were all sitting with their legs crossed or with something in their lap along with their serious expression plastered on their face. Cameron looked back at the ceiling realizing that they were all trying to cover their erections. She did understand though. The therapist put her in the weirdest position of them all.

>

Travis yawned and walked into the room where Cameron was currently having her session. He grinned at her encouragingly and walked over to the other guys. He took a seat between Knoxville and Steve-O. The guys didn’t even take their eyes of Cameron, when they mumbled out their greeting.

“Gee guys. Nice to see you all again…” Travis grumbled getting some french-fries from Pontius. He was clear about what they were looking at. He had to struggle about keeping himself calm. He realized that just like any other day, the guys weren’t going to be a very talkative. He rolled his eyes and snatched the laptop and the French-fries from Pontius.

He munched down on the fries as he got onto Cameron’s website to post a blog entry. After a few minutes of suffering with technology, Travis managed to navigate on to the journals page. It took him a quiet a few minutes to type up the short entry but he succeeded:

Hey!

We’re in the therapy session again and I’m bored again. They guys are all too busy to cover up their erections and the others are still going around LA.

Make sure to say happy birthday to Jolene! She’s probably sleeping back in the hotel trying to get over her hangover. Cameron literally forced her to leave the hospital or she would beat her to death with her crutches.

So that is about it.

Until then here’s a pic of Cam during her session. You all can tell she’s in a shit load of pain.

Travis.

Travis turned off the laptop and placed it on the floor. He finished the fries and put the empty packet back in Pontius’ hand, who didn’t even notice that e took them away in the first place. Travis rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to Cameron who let out a small scream of agony.

“Can’t we stop for the day?” Cameron asked for the hundredth time now.

“No.’” the therapist snapped getting annoyed and adding to more weights to the machine.

“Can’t you see she’s in pain?” Travis exclaimed bewildered. He was done with watching this.

“Sir. She want get better she need do this.” the woman snapped at him.

“Well I say it’s enough for now.” Travis got up and walked over to Cameron, helping her up and giving her the crutches. She mumbled a soft thank you as she wiped her tears away. The therapist stormed out of the room pissed.

Cam limped over to the guys and grinned at them.

“So managed to record everything?” she asked, directing her question towards Knoxville. Johnny just nodded his head plainly. “Jeez. You all are so pathetic.” Cam said with a devilish tone. Next thing that they knew was a deeply injured Novak rolling around the floor, clutching his most vulnerable body part and moaning out in agony. Cam giggled to herself as she leaned on her weapon of choice that she injured Novak with; her crutches.

“I’m going to get something to drink. You guys want anything?” Travis asked standing up and heading for the door.

“I’ll have a water.” Cam smiled at him.

“Coffee.” Knoxville said not looking up from the camera. He was trying to figure out how to play the recording back.

“Ice.” Novak groaned from the floor in pain. Travis laughed and left the room. He pressed the button to the elevator and waited patiently for it to arrive. His back pocket started vibrating. He pulled his phone out and looked at the caller ID with a hope full expression. His face turned into a frown after he saw who it was.

“Yes.” he growled flipping his phone open.

“Travey baby. Where are you?” Sherri’s annoying voice filled Travis’ ear, to his disgust.

“What do you? Wall you stuff has been taken away from my place.”

“Travis you know we were made for each other. You’re just making harsh decision and jumping to conclusions.” Sherri said in the fakest of all fake sad and sniffling tones. Travis noticed and rolled his eyes in disbelief.

The two of them had broken up a good three months ago and she was still calling him trying to get him back each time with the lamest of reasons and all. Travis had told her on numerous occasions that he didn’t want anything to do with her, but she clearly didn’t understand that. She had no reason to be calling him. With a little help from Greg’s football buddies the guys managed to move all of Sherri’s crap out of his home.

“I am not making harsh decision.”

“Yes you are baby.” Sherri cooed in a failed attempt to convince him. “Baby, you just gotta think about this. Like go out and get some fresh LA air. I mean you’ve been in that dammed hospital like ever since X-Games.”

“That is because I choose to stay here.” Travis groaned not caring much. He repeatedly pressed the elevator calling button and was starting to get frustrated.

“Travis ever since that slut came into our lives you’ve changed. All you seem is to care about that bitch. All she wants is you’re fame.” Sherri whined. Travis nearly broke the elevator button he was pushing on it so hard.

“Okay. Listen to me. You are worse. You needed my money and my fame. Oh… and by the way! Cam is a little bit more famous than I am!” Travis yelled, making all the nurses and doctors walking by giving him weird looks. “So please do us all a favor and stop calling us all.” with that he hung up.

He sat down on the chairs, not giving a damn about the elevators now. He rested his head in his hands and tries to get this phone conversation out of his head. While he was busy trying to do that, the elevator binged. He looked up and saw the doors opening, to reveal a pretty stressed out Mark. He grinned and sat down beside him.

“What are you so stressed about?” Mark asked with a pathetic laugh.

“Is it that obvious?” Travis asked with a sad grin.

“Are you serious?” Mark said along with a boom of laughter. “Anyway… I just talked to the doctor. He says that Cameron can leave as long as she does the exercises Miss. taekwondo gives her.”

“Well that’s good news. Cam Has really suffered a lot with that woman.”

“Yeah.”

“I don’t get it. This is good news. Why do you sound so down about it…” Travis said scratching the back of his neck.

“She’ll need help around the house and I can’t help her and neither can Audrina because she is away filming.” Mark groaned annoyed.

“Well I can help her out. And I’m sure the others would be glad to help too.” Travis offered.

“Serious?” Mark asked not believing what he just heard.

“Yeah sure. It’ll be a blast. Like a big sleepover.”

“Yeah. But make sure she does the training thing.” Mark warned. Travis nodded a bit scared. Mark always looked intimidating when he gave out orders. He didn’t know anyone, minus Cameron, who would do the opposite of what he says.

“Anyway. I have to go get some drinks for the guys.”

“I already got them. They called for me to get them, because you are so slow. They are actually worried about you man, thinking you got lost and all.” Mark laughed again. “Oh and here’s your coffee.” he said handing him a small cup. Travis laughed and started to sip on the hot beverage.

The two of them made their way back to the room, where the others were waiting.

“Finally TP. Where’ve you been?” Cam asked with a sweet smile.

“Long story short. Sherri called and the conversation went on a little bit longer than I wanted.” Travis said giving Cameron a water bottle. The group talked for a little while, but Mrs. Taekwondo ruined everyone’s session. Luckily Mark left to discuss what Cam should do at home, so he left all the revealing to Travis.

“Guys! Quiet down!” Travis said over the buzz of everyone. “I got some good news! Cam is let out! We can get back home! Oh and me and the nitro guys will be taking care of her in a way. So big sleepover at her place!”

“Actually!” Cameron said with a grin.

“Oh come on Drugs! Don’t act like you don’t want us there!” Novak laughed.

“Shut up dipshit!” Cam snapped at him. “I have a surprise for everyone plus a few other people. We are going to the Atlantis in Dubai!” The room suddenly fell silent. “Well since I feel guilty for taking all the money from you guys I decided to arrange a good group activity. So on my long and lonely days in the hospital I got my good old friend the laptop and booked a bunch of rooms all inclusive style! And Mark and Audrina gave their tickets away since they can’t make it to with the flight tomorrow. They’ll get their ones later. So people! Come to me and tell me the extra peeps you want there!”

The room turned into a big loud conversation. People were calling their friends and all telling them to meet them at LAX tomorrow at noon. The next hour was spent with Cameron arranging their tickets and all. In the end these are the people that were going:

Nitro/Jackass/Viva la Bam crew (and relatives like wives girl/boyfriends/children/parents). So that was a good hundred people.

>

“So see you tomorrow guys!” Cameron said as she closed the door behind herself. Everyone was stoked about the trip. It was going to be fun, fun, fun. Now Cam was staying at the hotel sharing a room with Jolene and her boyfriend Ryan who was also coming along to the trip. “Joe. I got you a gift!” Cam said turning to her friend.

“The trip is enough thank you!” Joe said crossing her hands over her chest.

“No!” Cam insisted handing her a small box. Joe rolled her eyes but opened the boy. Her jaws dropped as she saw a really pretty silver bracelet in the box. It had all kinds of charms hanging from it like, a high heel, a wheel, lipstick, ipod and all the things that Jolene like.

“Please don’t tell me this is real gold.” Jolene said inspecting the small charms closely.

“… Um… Hey Ryan what time is it?” Cam yelled across the room trying to change the subject.

“Oh I would so injure you now.” Jolene said but did hug Cameron.

“I’m glad you like it.” Cam laughed. “But I think I’m going to sleep now. Packing really has worn me out.” Jolene and Ryan said goodnight as Cam retreated her the small room she was staying for the night in. She crashed in her bed and fell asleep instantly.