Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Chat and Pasta.

Cameron walked into her bedroom and waited for Travis to give some sort of sign. She was really happy that the two of them actually spent time together.

To kill time, she decided to grab her laptop and see what’s going on. She signed into her chat server and her computer froze, from all the messages Joe attacked her with.

Nitro_Girl: Hey!!!
Where the hell have you been?
Did you and Travis really get it on last night?!
TELL ME EVERYTHING!!!! Was it good ;) ?
And BTW I loved the thing you guys put on. Everyone here was watching.

When Cam computer decided to cooperate she wrote back,

DRUGS: Hey Jolene CALM DOWN! You’re going to get a heart attack if you continue this! Plus my computer can’t take you sabotage. I’ve been at home, I’m sorry I couldn’t call you. Been kinda busy. And yes we did get it on… but I don’t kiss and tell, so Ha! And that was supposed to be our first date… but Travis was so bummed, when the paparazzi showed up. He was so nice!

Nitro_Girl: Aww! I knew TP had a cheesy side down there! Is he there now? Tell him the guys say hi!

DRUGS: He is doing something downstairs… second part of our date. So that’s why I’m locked in my bedroom killing time. I have no clue what the hell he is doing downstairs.

Nitro_Girl: LOL. That is so sweet! So when are we going to see each other again?

DRUGS: I have no clue. I guess sometime after the court case. I hope it will be over soon.

Nitro_Girl: Yeah me too :S Kinda creepy thinking about the fact that there is a guy out there like Tony, and that he could do what he done to you to like other people… if you get what I just said you deserve a prize. So glad he’ll be in jail soon though…

DRUGS: Hopefully that is.

Nitro_Girl: Not hopefully. I’m sure he is getting in there! And seriously, you should just continue acting the way you are!

DRUGS: He?

Nitro_Girl: You are always so calm about all this crap! It’s amazing really! Oh listen to these songs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mB0tP1I-14

I love the lyrics!!

DRUGS: LOL agreed xD But she creeps me out :S But nice song… great tune.

Nitro_Girl: Yeah. I gotta go now. Ryan’s got an urge to go out snowball fighting and to build a snowman. I’ll send you pics when I see you on the next time. And when I do come back on the next time… tell me EVERYTHING!! YOU HEAR ME?!

DRUGS: I hear you. Go and have fun!

With that Cameron logged off the IM service and through her head back in frustration and boredom. She had no idea why Travis locked her in her own room in her house. He was up to some big surprise that is for sure…

Cameron decided to pull on something warmer. She stripped down and walked over to her dresser. She dug around to find some sweatpants and a hoodie.

Travis set everything up and decided it was time to get Cameron. He jogged up the stairs and walked to her room. He opened the door without knocking. He leaned against the doorframe, crossed his hands over his chest and grinned at the sight that welcomed him.

Cameron heard the door open behind her, and snapped up straight. She spun around her heels and looked at Travis who was casually leaned against the door. Cameron on the other hand went red instantly. Cam quickly pulled on a hoodie to cover up her bra and undies.

“Jeez Travis!” she said feeling embarrassed. “Could’ve made some sorta noise when you walked in!” Cameron started to jump into some baggy track pants. She looked at the floor, avoiding Travis’ eyes.

“Come on babe.” Travis chuckled walking up to her, “I’ve seen you more naked than that.” he said that in a matter-of-factly tone. Cameron looked up at him and sighed. He grinned seeing her loosen up. “Now. I got the surprise ready!” Travis said, clapping his hands together and dragging Cameron out the room. “Wait! Wait!” Travis said stopping abruptly. He looked back at Cameron and walked behind her. “Close your eyes!” he commanded.

“Do we really have to do this?” she whined giving him the puppy dog face.

“CLOSE YOUR EYES WOMAN!” he yelled in a high-pitched funny voice. Cameron shook her head and chuckled. She closed her eyes anyway. Travis covered her eyes with his hands, to make sure she could not see anything.

“Jeez! You can at least give me a chance of peaking!” Cam grinned.

“Never. Now shut it and walk. Be careful the stairs are coming!” Travis warned, pulling her back a little.

“Ha. If I fall down the stairs, I’m taking you with me!” Cameron laughed taking the first step. The next five minutes were spent with Travis and Cameron walking down the stairs in a very slow and careful motion.

When they finally reached down stairs, Travis led the way to the living room.

“You can look now.” He said sitting down on the couch. Cameron opened her eyes and saw that he moved both the beanbags to the fireplace, which was now lit, and got a bag of marshmallows and two massive cups of hot coco.

Cameron grinned and looked at Travis.

“This is really sweet. But seriously. This took you all that time?” Cameron asked smiling softly.

“Nope! I actually cooked!” Travis said in a proud and shocked voice.

“Yeah right!” Cam said cocking her hips.

“I’m serious.” Travis laughed seeing Cam’s reaction.

“Dude! If you cooked! We would not be having this conversation here! We’d probably be outside in the freezing cold, explaining that you can’t cook and that was the source of the fire to the firefighters!” Cam laughed.

Travis laughed and plopped down on the beanbag, pulling Cameron with him. She giggled as she landed in his lap, and snuggled up to him.

“S’mores?” Travis asked happily

“Okay. But you gotta make them! I always screw mine up!” Cameron said with a smile.

“HA! I knew my culinary skills will come in handy one day!”

“What culinary skills Pastrana?” Cam laughed. In a couple minutes Travis got the first two ready. “Oh my God you do have some culinary skill.” Cameron said.

“Babe… it’s just a s’more… anyone can make that!” Travis said in a teasing tone.

“Haha.”

“You mad?” Travis asked with a proudish smile

“Nope. You’re just not going to get your Thank you kiss.” Cam said with a pleased smile, as she munched down her s’more.

“What?” Travis asked. His face and tone totally resembled a kid who just found out that Santa is not real.

“Aw…” Cameron teased leaning closer. Travis rolled his eyes.

“Fine. I'm going to get my thank you kiss after you try the dinner I made!” Travis said getting up from the beanbag and disappearing into the kitchen. In a matter of seconds he returned with one of those pushing cart tray things they have on airplanes. Cam burst out laughing, as she saw he pulled on a waiter apron.

Travis rolled the cart over and got the plates down. Cameron was surprised how good the pasta smelt. She ate it up in no time. So did Travis.

“I’m never going to cook again.” Travis stated. Cameron let out a small burp.

“That was soooo good.” She said rubbing her stomach.

“Glad you liked it.” Travis grinned. “We should sleep. Big day tomorrow.”

“Yeah.” Cameron replied snuggling up to Travis again. She closed her eyes. Travis just smiled and pulled the cover over himself and Cameron and leaned back falling asleep.