Status: Completed.

Savin' Me.

Party.

The car ride was very loud. Everyone was excited and looking forward to the party.

“Just beware. The jackass guys are there… and there is a lot… of booze. So things might get a little bit crazy!” Cameron laughed. She was sitting beside Greg and Erik.

“Not to worry. Mark is got the bikes now so we are not going to go away all serious and non fun.” Travis laughed behind the driver’s seat. Beside him was Sherri, who was wearing a black dress with a yellow scar along with some black heels. Greg, Erik and Cameron were behind them and in the trunk were Jim, Jolene and Andy.

They arrived at the still empty place. Mark was already there making some last minute checkups on the place. Erik and Greg helped Cameron out the car and linked their arms, Jolene, Jim and Andy doing the same behind them.

“… Is it just me or the James Bond feeling is … reversed?” Travis said making a circular motion with his finger.

“It is the way it should be Travis.” Cameron laughed walking ahead with everyone behind her.

She helped Mark do all the last minute arrangements and all and then they waited for the heli to land with the guest. First helicopter had Johnny, Jeff, Dave, Ehren, Rick, Chris and Steve-O. Next helicopter ride consisted Bam and his crew and finally the last one had Audrina, Brian, Jack and Brian’s daughter from a previous relationship, Heather. Cameron only met her a few times, but the little rascal was amazing. The court finally granted Brian full custody so Cameron was an official aunt for her too as well.

She wooo-ed when the last helicopter came in. Audrina stepped off along with Brian and the two kids. Cameron and Marked ran over to them giving them a hug. The camera’s were flashing and there were a few TV station that decided to broadcast the party, following Audrina and Brian around. Jack and Heather will probably be hanging with Cameron most.

Dinner went by quickly, which meant that the three quarter of the guys were already drunk. It was easier to count the sober people to count than the drunken ones. Cameron helped Steve-O over to a chair when Travis walked up to her.

“I think you’re the only one in this room… that did not drink anything.” He said holding his still half empty champagne glass everyone got at the beginning of dinner. The Nitro guys, minus one or two, didn’t drink a lot. And when they did, they had twice theD amount of water to go along with it.

“Well Pastrana. Due to me being allergic to alcohol and going all red and itchy and blotchy in the face, I tend to avoid it. And… there’s some one that needs to get the fuckers home.” Cameron laughed. Two little kids ran up to her feet laughing.

Travis watched as Cameron kneeled down and smiled at the kids. She laughed as the boys whispered something in her ear. She picked both the little ones up and grinned at Travis. “Yes. This is THE Travis Pastrana. He’s been training aunt Cam.”

“He is a very tall man.” Heather said burrowing her head in Cameron’s shoulder feeling scared.

“Aw… Don’t worry Heather. Travis is as cool as me!” Cameron laughed playfully. Travis scrunched his face up as if he was about to cry. He got down on two knees and started sobbing. Cameron was trying very hard to not burst out laughing, as she put Heather and Jack down. They both went up to Travis. Heather hugged him.

“I’m sowwy Trawweys.” the three year old said. Cameron giggled at the way she pronounced Travis’ name. Travis looked up with a happy face and picked the kids up who let out a happy scream.

“Thank you Heather! It’s glad to meet the two of you!” Travis laughed. “Do the two of you want to come outside and go around riding?”

“Trav. If they get hurt Audrina will kill me.” Cameron said looking around.

“No worries. We’re not going to be racing with them on the bike! But! We did agree on getting all the girls here to race on the pitbike. In heels.” Travis said with a chuckle that burst out of him.

“Sweet! Sound like fun!” Cameron said. Travis put the children down who ran at Brian for a while leaving Travis and Cameron alone. “So… um… how do you like the… dinner… party…. thing.”

“It’s nice.” Travis said. A smile formed onto his face when a vase, thrown by Bam, was smashed on the wall behind him

“Don’t say I didn’t warn you. And this is just the beginning.” Cameron laughed. “I’m going to see how Missy is.”

Travis laughed and walked off to Jolene. Missy was sitting and laughing at Bam who was currently skating while drunk. Cameron sat down next to her and smiled.

“CeeCee!” Missy smiled at her friend and hugged her. “I haven’t seen you since.”

“The wedding. Which was amazing by the way.”

“I think you’re the only one that remembered everything.” Missy laughed indicating to the fact that she didn’t drink.

“Yeah and I assure you… that YOUR wedding was amazing.”Cameron laughed happily. “And. We’re having a race soon. Just the girls. I think the guys will record us in dresses and high heels riding around. So… wanna join?”

“I can’t ride a dirt bike.”

“We’re going on pitbikes. They’re smaller. And I can explain to you how to go around on it.” Cameron offered.

“Okay. I guess.” Missy said a bit unsure.

“It’s going to be fun don’t worry.” Cameron said getting up and walking over to Heather and Jack who were waiting for her with Jolene.

“So you ready to take the rascals riding? Travis already got the helmets for them. He’s waiting outside.” Jolene smiled. “The race is going to be on after. It’ll be you, Sherri and me along on a … golf cart we found a few blocks down.”

“And Missy.” Cameron said pointing behind her.

“Cool!” Jolene laughed putting the kids down and then running out after them. Cameron followed the three of them and smiled seeing all the Nitro Guys ready with some bikes. It was two minutes till ten, Audrina’s birth time, so the fireworks would go off soon. Cameron ran up to her black and pink bike and shoved the helmet on her head. Jack was already geared up. Greg lifted him onto the bike.

“Hold on here!” he told him before helping Megan on to Travis’ bike. The others were on bikes ready to roll. Missy came out to watch what was happening. She grabbed her camera and started to take pictures of the big moment coming up.

Audrina and Brian were sitting in the middle of the garden surrounded by everyone. Cam and Mark looked at their watches and then smiled. Mark picked up the megaphone from the ground and yelled in it making everyone stop.

“Y’all! It’s nearly ten! Start the countdown bitches!” He yelled.

“10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1” Everyone yelled and cheered. When the fire works went off all the people on bikes started the engines and rode around Audrina and Brian, sitting down in the middle, doing wheelies and all kinds of things. Audrina squealed and clapped as she spotted Heather and Jack riding around.

“Just becareful!” Audrina yelled at Cameron.

“Watch Travis!” Cam chuckled at her as Travis zoomed by doing a wheelie, Jack with him.

“Can we do that auntie Cam?” Jack pleaded.

“Hold on!” she said popping the clutch and doing a wheelie. She saw that Audrina nearly fainted when she halted with a front wheelie in front of her.

“Cam!” she screamed. “That is enough for the kids!”

“Fine. Goodnight Jackie. Bye Heather.” Cam said waiving to the little ones who walked away with Brian’s sister. She was the one that’ll put them to bed. Travis pulled the helmet off beside Cameron.

“So. Ready for the race Ronnie?”

“I’m down.” Cameron said happily getting of the bike and pushing it over to Andy. He got on it and sped off. She laughed shaking her head and walking to the get the pitbikes. Jolene was riding around in the golf cart with Bam and Dunn in the back seat. She was definitely giving them a hard time in not falling off.

Cameron started to explain everything to Missy, who nodded understandingly. She got on the bike and released the clutch slowly rolling forward. She let go accidently and sped off, screaming. “Pull the clutch down!!!!” Cameron yelled after her. Luckily she stopped before a more serious injury could’ve happened. “You think you can manage that?”

“Yeap.” Missy said a bit freaked.

“It’s fun don’t stress it.” Cameron laughed getting on the put bike and driving around her. She lined up next to Sherri and Jolene in the golf cart. Missy joined them soon. “It’s hard to ride in heels!” Cameron said yanking the heel out of the ground it has sunk into. Jolene laughed. “Oh it is not funny Joe!”

“It so is!” she said letting out another laugh. Mark got up to the bench Audrina and Brian was sitting on. He grabbed the megaphone.

“All right ladies! Get dirty in 3-2-1 and go!” he said into the megaphone. Jeremy Rawle waved the flag as well giving them a green light. Cameron took off taking lead. It was a small, last minute track that was marked by with boulders and other things that they had found there. Sherri tried to take over once but Cameron blocked it.

Cameron smiled at the camera taking her heels off and balancing herself on one foot. She shoved the camera the muddy heel.

“Well… girls. Do not do this at home.” She laughed looking at the ruined high heel and pulling it back on her feet. “Sorry that Mom can’t be here.” Cameron said sadly before walking away from the camera. She smiled at Travis who had Sherri all over him.

“Well girls, that was hot.” Travis laughed.

“Thank you.” Cameron laughed walking up to Mark who hugged her.

“Congrats.” he said. “We have a surprise for you.” Mark said getting the megaphone… again. “Guys! Get Cameron’s surprise!”

“Just shut up already Baldie!” Knoxville yelled pissed.

“I’m going to kill you right after this!” Mark yelled at his friend in the crowd.

“Marky! That is no way to talk to a friend!” Marie said emerging from the house along with Jonathan.

“Son! You’re going to get big ass whooping if you don’t get this party started!” Jonathan yelled at his son.

“Fine Dad!” Mark said giving out the signal to start the music up again. Cameron sprinted to her parents and gave them a hug.

“Yay! You made it!”

“You think I’d miss my daughter’s birthday?! For a business trip!? Never! We just wanted to play a trick on you!” Jonathan said hugging his youngest daughter.

“Aw… I guessed it was abit strange to miss it but still. That was mean!” Cameron laughed.

“Come on Cam. Show me what you got on the bike.” Jonathan encouraged. Marie slapped him.

“No! She’ll get hurt!”

“This girl?” Travis said walking up the small group. “She’s made outta iron.”

“Mom, Dad this is Travis Pastrana. He’s helping me for X-Games.”

“So you’re the one to blame if my youngest gets hurt?” Marie attacked him causing Cameron to laugh. Jonathan pulled his wife back and smiled at Travis.

“I’m Jonathan Peyton. The lady is my wife Marie. We’re glad that the best trained our daughter. I myself are very fond of her getting on a bike just like her old man here.”

“Ah so you ride too sir?” Travis asked calming himself, that Cam’s father was a bit less psycho than her mother.

The party ended around midnight. That is when Cameron started to take all the people back to a hotel. It took around one hour to get the drunken bastards into bed and another 20 minutes to drive home. She parked the car and sighed, slipping her heels off and walking inside the house. She slipped her PJs and slippers on and grabbed her iPod.

She walked out to the kitchen and sat down getting a bottle of water to drink. She was well into listening to Nickelback songs when she heard Travis come in. Pausing the song she raised her water bottle up to get him out of his sleep.

“I’m awake no worries.” Travis laughed sitting down next to her. “Nice slippers.”

“Homer for life.” Cameron laughed taking the ear buds out.

“What are you listening to?” He asked.

“Nickelback. I love them.” Cameron said handing him and ear bud. He listened to it for a few minutes and then looked at Cameron.

“I don’t get it.”

“The song?” Cameron asked.

“No...” he said pointing at her t-shirt. Cameron looked down at the sign on her shirt. It was specially made by Cameron to all the Nickelback guys and herself. She laughed looking at Travis,

“Ha… it was made for the band by me. It’s just a joke. I think they really appreciated this gift.”

“They must love you.”

“Yeah. Chad and the guys dedicated two songs to me.” Cameron laughed.

“Oh which ones?” Travis asked. Cameron handed her the ear buds and played, If today was your last day and Just to get high. He listened to the whole song and then smiled. “Nice. I understand if today was your last day, but I don’t get the other song. Why is it dedicated to you?”

“Well… I guess I should come out of the closet now.” Cameron showed him her track marks and “I’m not lesbian or anything. I used to be on drugs and alcohol… against my allergy and all.”

“Wow.” Travis said a little amazed.

“Yeah. I got off it just before I got into Jackass. Those guys helped me A LOT.” Cameron laughed.

“Well I’m really proud of you.” Travis said wrapping his arms around Cameron. She was a bit scared at first but wrapped her small arms around him and took in a deep breath, inhaling is sweet scent. A smile curved onto her lips.

Travis was surprised of how right that moment felt. If he could he’d have just stayed there and forget the world. He sighed and pulled away from Cameron and yawned.

“Go get some sleep. Tomorrow is the last day of training and then we fly out.” He said leaving the kitchen. Cameron grabbed the water bottle and then headed down to the basement to catch some ZZZZs.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot.