Status: Completed

You're Not in This Alone.

chapter 50

*~Post Warped Party~*

I kept kicking Ray under the table to urge him to do it now. After the tenth kick, he finally nodded to me. I could tell he was nervous. He wanted to get it over with. He got up and went somewhere, returning about five minutes later, to the stage where the manager of the tour thanked us.

“Ana, Ray’s out of his mind,” I said to get her attention.

“Wha-” She looked at him.

“Some of you here know about my wonderful girlfriend, Ana. If you
don’t, well, you’re missing out. Anyways, we’ve been together since high
school, and she just gave me an eye opening birthday gift.”

“We don’t wanna know!” I shouted.

“Get to the point!” Gerard shouted.

“Shut up! Ana, will you marry me?”

I nudged her to go by him. She was embarrassed. The room was dead silent. We all watched Ana go by Ray. She said something and Ray hung his head.

“Well…” he said, frowning. “Enjoy the party people cause she…
yeah.”

“You ass.” She smacked him.

“Oww. Cause she said yes!” He picked her up n a hug and spun
around. “My birthday present gave her an early one too!”

“T.M.I!” I shouted.

The room erupted into cheers. A couple hours later, Jordan was sound asleep, so I went to put her to bed on the bus. I pulled the blanket over her, and felt Gerard’s hands go around my waist. I jumped slightly because I didn’t know he followed me.

“You deserve some sort of fun on Warped Tour,” he said with a grin.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

“And who’s gonna watch her?”

He frowned, but then he pulled out his cell.

“Brian? Are you busy? Oh, you’re on your way to the bus now? Ok.
Bye.”

I grinned and jumped on him. He backed into the wall and held me.

“God, save it for the hotel room.”

“Hi, Brian,” Gerard said.

“I’ll baby sit, with the others, as long as you two are back by 9 tomorrow. We got a plane to catch.”

“Ok!” I shouted, already at the door.

Gerard and I ran off to our hotel room.

“I’ve been waiting for you to say that,” I said. “Warped Tour fun.”

He laughed as he scooped me up and put me on the bed. I put my
hands on his neck and pulled his face to meet mine. My tongue exploring his mouth soon turned into his exploring mine with the tongue stud. I hand my hands on the sides of his head as I kissed him. I could feel my body start to sweat already. I pulled away.

“Why’s it so hot?”

“I turned the heat on.”

“Why?”

“Hot is good. Come here, baby.” His lips crashed with mine again.

I felt his hands start under my shirt, moving up. I grabbed his shirt and he pulled away so I could pull it over his head. I tossed it away as he came back down. My fingers felt for his belt buckle. I undid it and pulled it. He lifted me a little and pulled my shirt off. I unbuttoned his pants and that’s when he flipped onto his back, pulling me a little bit with him. His fingers went for my belt and he pulled it. Instead of tossing it, he put it on the back of my neck. I ducked out so I could pull his pants off.