Status: Completed

You're Not in This Alone.

chapter 51

~Gerard’s P.O.V.~

When she pulled off my pants and didn’t come back to kiss me, I knew I was going to feel that tongue stud in more places than my tongue. The thought of that almost instantly made me hard.

“Starting early?” she asked.

I just laughed like a retard. She went into the bathroom, and
moments later, returned wearing the white bath robe.

“There better be no other clothing under that,” I said.

She jumped back onto the bed, and her hands were nearing my normally forbidden zone. So gentle though. Gentle enough to make me tense up. She giggled and there went my boxers. I stared at the ceiling as her lips closed around me. Oh that tongue piercing. What are you doing sweetie? Don’t tease me.

I moaned a little and that’s when she started sucking slowly. Softly and gentle at first. That changed after a while though. I was breathing heavier as she went harder. I found myself gripping the pillow. I had never thought a small metal ball would make this kind of difference.

I moaned louder as I felt the climax coming. Five more. Four more. Three. Two. One! Right there! She stopped. I looked into her eyes. Those
beautiful brown eyes. Then I realized something. This wasn’t the shy, quiet Lisa I knew six years ago. She’s changed. If it was possible, I just fell in love with her more than ever.

“Your turn,” I said.

She grinned and pounced at me. I caught her and flipped her over
so she was on her back. She slid out of the bath robe and welcomed me to her body. I didn’t jump in headfirst. I started with my fingers. She moaned lightly and tensed up a little. She grabbed my free hand and held it against her chest. Her heart was racing.

“Come on, Gee,” she said, panting.

She gripped the bed sheets and welcomed me inside her. Her hands went for my shoulders and back. I moved slowly at first, like she had done to me. I stayed longer though. I casually sped up and started moving faster. The mattress started to squeak a little bit. She was breathing really heavy now, and moaning. That’s when I realized how hot it was. Sweat was dripping from my hair onto her stomach. I slowed up a bit as I was about to climax again. She arched her back and took in a sharp breath. She let it out slowly as I exited. I picked her up and laid her on the other bed. I went to turn on the air before joining her. I held her in my arms and stared at her. She stared back, smiling. I gave her a couple of quick kisses.

“That totally made my summer,” she said.

“Mine too,” I said.