Status: Completed :D

A Lesson in Relationships

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I throw Alex up against my bedroom walls. A small moan passes through his lips. Mine crash upon his, needy and fierce. My tongue licks the bottom of his lip and they part, granting me entrance to his mouth.

I part our mouths and Alex is panting, heavily. I push Alex onto my bed and pin his hands to the sheets. My lips move to his neck. He lets out a moan and I can feel my dick twitch in response.

“J-jac-k… my, my bag. There’s,” he doesn’t finish. He can’t because I place my lips on his, making him unable to speak. I go over to his bag and grab the first thing in it.

I roll my eyes, “You seriously bought handcuffs? You really want this then.” He nods. “Well, I guess I’ll put these to good use.” I smirk, restraining him around the headboard.

I rip his shirt off well; actually it’s my shirt and dispose of it. I trail my fingers up and down his lean torso. My fingers warm up as I touch his skin. He shutters at the temperature change.

I bring my head down and lick his nipples, he squirms. I grin and start sucking at his skin. I suck hard and pull off. I can tell that his body will be covered in hickies soon.

My lips reach his neck.

“Ja- ACK!” He groans as my mouth licks and sucks on his neck. I bring my lips back to his, knowing he wanted to kiss. Our tongues battle for dominance, why I don’t know. I would obviously win, I’m not the one tied up.

He nibbles on my lip. I moan loudly into his mouth. My hand submerges into my pants, I grab his dick and he bites my lip hard. I can taste the blood. I look at Alex, whose eyes are wide.

“Shit,” he mutters, “Sorry, should we stop.”

I grin and bring my lips close to his ear. He shutters as my breath touches his skin. “Hell, no.”

My hands go back to his pants and slowly undo the buttons. I tug at his skinny jeans, cursing at them in my head. I smirk as his erection becomes exposed. I stroke it softly and remove my hand. He trusts his hips up waiting for me to touch him again. My hand moves to his face, running my hands over his checks.

“Fuck, Jack, do something.”

“Don’t be so impatient Lexi.” I kiss him, stopping him from complaining further. I trail my fingers down his dick. I thumb the slit, precum is leaking out. I tease him a bit, slowly stroking it.

He whimpers, “Please Jack!” I fake a sigh, as mush as I enjoy teasing him I was becoming painfully hard. I reach behind me and grab a thing of lube and a condom. I open the lube and a coat my finger. My finger paints lube around his hole.

“Fuck! Jack! Just do it, already.” I smirk at his impatience. I thrust my finger into him. I move it around slowly, before adding another finger and Alex squirms in response. I scissor him a bit before pulling my fingers out.

I slide on the condom. I position myself against his hole and push in slowly. He cringes in pain and I pause. He moves around again, and I take this as initiative to push in more.

“Fuck, Lex, you’re so tight.” I start a slow motion. Alex’s legs wrap around my waist and he pushes me into him faster. Alex moans much like a whore would do. My hand reaches down and starts jacking him off… no pun intended. His nails dig into my back.

Our mouths collide and begin to get really messy, as my thrusts get faster. Alex empties himself on both our stomachs. I feel a tightening in mine and cum inside of him.

I take the condom off and throw it in the garbage, taking a mental note to empty the trash later, so my parents wouldn’t find it.

I look over at Alex who is panting. I undo the handcuffs and put my arm around his waist. He leans his head in the crook of my neck. He stares at me with half-clouded eyes.

I smile, “I love you.”

“Love, you too!”

I kiss his head, “You’re staying over again tonight right? It’s Friday.”

He nods, “Why’d they fucking start school on a Friday?” he yawns, “I don’t get it.”

“Neither do I, Lex. But let’s clean up a bit. We don’t want to fall asleep and have my parents walk into this, now do we?”

He blushes and head to the bath, “You coming?”

“In a sec, I’m going to clean up in here first. Wait, we’re all going to the mall tomorrow, right?”

He nods.

“Is Kyleb going.”

Alex covers his mouth to stop from laughing, “Yeah, so you’re gonna call them that too?”

“Juli was right, it is easier. Now go get cleaned up.”

He glared and walks into the shower. I turn and grab the sheets. I hear the water start.

Tomorrow was definitely going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
so im writing a Part B to this story in Alex's PoV

Four comments?