‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

So What If It Hurts Me?

"We're going to Johnny's Bar at eight tomorrow night."Brian told me as I chopped some bell peppers and threw them in the skillet.

"Oh fun."I said smiling a little bit and sighing when he hugged me around the waist. We had a ...feely realationship. Not much else to it we were good friends.

"What are you making again?"he asked for the fifth time.

"Stir fry."I said and he nodded, I squeaked when he bit down my neck, he sucked on the tender skin just enough to make my knees weak...and in my mind it wasnt Brian...it was Matt. He moved away tossing me back into reality.

"Wanna make the apperance right? I gave you a hickey."he smirked and I pouted.

"Aw man..I hate those things."I said to him forcing a laught to rumble from his chest.

"It will throw him off, he thinks something is happening he doesn't know for sure this will bethe topping on the cake."he said. "Ill pick your clothes no need to worry there."

I nodded a bit and continued to cook dinner, the rest of the night was fairly quiet. Small conversations here and there.

"Hey Brian...I'm gonna go to bed."I said to him as I stood up off the couch. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Alright...don't loose hope yet."he said to me smiling then turned back to the television.

***
It was about six o'clock and I was taking a shower I head the shower curtain open and I screamed. Brian put a hand over my mouth."matts here."he mouth and I giggled. I was of course slightly un comfortable with Brian seeing me all naked and stuff but I would get over it.

"Brian?"I heard matts deep voice come from the hallway.

"One minute dude."he said wetting his hair and grabbing a towel, he walked out of the shower winking at me. I grabbed a towel and shut the water off coming out in a towel. Matt glanced at me and I gave a small wave before grabbing some clothes and getting dressed in the walk in closet.

I walked out and Matt was turning redder than a fresh tomatoe. I frowned why was he so mad?

"Matt...are you okay?"I asked him, putting a hand on his arm.

"Yeah I'm fine."he said and stormed out of the house.

"Well then..if that's happy I must be in a really good mood."I commented making Brian laugh.

"Oh yeah."he said walking to his room to get dressed, I was wearing a short denim skirt and a orange tube top with my orange fuck me heels. I applied my make-up lightly then walked out of my room at about thirty till.

"Ready?"Brian asked as he walked in out in jeans and a t shirt.

"Yep I feel over dressed."I laughed a bit.

"Not for me babe...not for me."he said putting an arm over my shoulder. We walked out to his car, I climbed into the passenger seat then shut the door.

"So...johnnys bar?"I said to him and he nodded

"Yeah."he said, after about a ten minute silent ride we arrived and most of the guys were already there. Jimmy grinned at me.

"Damn girl!"he said and I laughed when he hugged me.

"Hey Jimmy."I said then Zacky and Johnny.

"So we're waiting on the guy who made the plan...of course."Brian said laughing just as Matts escalade pulled up, I froze when I saw a familar face seated in the seat right next to Matt.

"Shit."I cursed and looked down. This was no good, it was all backfiring.

"Come babe."I heard him say to the blonde girl, her eyes locked on me.

"Oh my god! Your the stripper that saved my sex life."she said as they walked over, I saw Matt tense. I gave a wide smile.

"Saved it? Oh I doubt that hon you got natural talent."I said smiling."if you wanna take it as a compliment or insult is on you."I laughed nervously as Brian put his arm around my waist.

"Leave it to you Syn..."She said shaking her head, I almost frowned.

We walked into the bar and took our seats we got a few pitchers of beer, everyone was having a good time. That's when I heard Matt calm everyone down, we all looked at him. I felt my chest give a tight squeeze. When he dropped down to one knee. No. No. No. No. I felt my heart fall to the floor the sad part is I didn't even hear his proposal I saw him on one knee and pull a ring out of his back pocket.

"Exscuse me."I said getting up and walking from the bar tears stinging my eyes. I felt two arms wrap around me and I lost it, all of it, I couldn't hold it in anymore that he really didn't want me.

"Shh."Brian said smoothing my hair down."its gonna work out."he whispered
♠ ♠ ♠
Heh this was so easy to write I am laying in bed and I wrote it in like twenty minutes. XD so enjoy the tension is building.