‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

Sexy Love

Matt was heading back home when he thought of his life. A few days ago he was so sure Val was the one for him. He had sort of a plan. He would propose. He even had the ring already. But then, Jade came into the picture and just rearranged everything about his life. He saw things more differently.

Jade made him happy and not think that he had an obligation to be with her. He wanted to be with her, but he would have to break up with Val. Val was a nice girl. She was there for him through all of his bullshit and even helped the band get up from underground. She put in money and helped them get fans and everything.

How could he repay her by cheating on her?

He walked inside of his house and heard music coming from upstairs. He opened the door to their bedroom and his eyes widened. Val was in sexy lingerie and there was a dancing pole in the middle of the room. The lights were dimmed and slow sexy music played.

Matt couldn’t place the music because he was concentrated on his girlfriend.

“Do you like it?” Val asked with the sexist smirk she could muster.

Matt nodded and closed the door behind him.

Val remembered Jade’s words. ‘Don’t let him take control, let him watch but never touch’.

Val walked over to Matt with lust in her eyes. He took his hand and took him to the bed and sat him down roughly. Matt liked that, a lot. Val went back to the pole and she did the simple tricks that she was taught.

Matt was definitely was getting turned on by it.

She started to undress herself in a way that made him want to just rip it all off of her.

After she was naked in front of him, she straddled him.

Matt closed his eyes as she got near his neck and started to kiss him softly.

Matt moaned.

“You like that?”

It wasn’t Val’s voice that told him that, it was Jade’s. Matt opened his eyes and saw Val instead of Jade. He shook his head and kissed Val almost to like drive away the thought of her being Jade.

Val started to take of his shirt and Matt just took it off himself. His jeans and the rest of his clothes followed.

He didn’t go into foreplay. He just couldn’t wait. Val didn’t object because she moaned very loudly. Matt kissed her and drowned away the rest of her moans.

Val caressed his biceps. “Matt, I love you.”

“I love you too, J--Val,” Matt caught himself really fast.

Val didn’t catch it.

Matt hissed sharply when Val’s walls tightened around him so sweetly. It was his heaven.

He would scratch his back just the way he liked it. Val loved to bring out the animal inside of him. She took control and somehow managed to switch positions.

She bounced on top of him until sweat glistened on her forehead. Matt squeezed her breasts in his large hands. Val started going in a slower pace.

She took her sweet time to enjoy him.

It had been way too long since they were his passionate with each other. Matt reached between them and he circled her clit slowly. Val moaned and threw her head back.

“Oh--Matt!”

Matt switched positions again.

“God, you feel perfect, Val!” Matt groaned and pounded just harder and harder each time.

Val buckled her hips to meet his rough thrusts.

She was getting really close.

Her panting was getting ragged and her heart felt like it was going to jump out of her chest.

Matt could feel himself coming close too.

It wasn’t long before he had Val screaming his name. Matt knew Val was on the pill so he spilled inside of her and rode out his orgasm.

In the beginning he might’ve thought about Jade, but in the end it was all about Val. He chanted her name and told her that he loved her.

Matt really did.

After another round of sex, Matt embraced Val.

Matt’s head was filled with questions, but he knew that he had to do something definite. He didn’t want to lose Val. Jade was a lost cause. He couldn’t hurt Val. He just couldn’t. She was his best friend.

He just hoped everything would work out.

He planned on getting everyone together and give the announcement in a dinner party.

It had to be done.

He got up slowly without waking Val up. He checked the time. It was only ten at night.

He knew the exact place where he wanted his proposal to happen. He called up Johnny’s Bat. It was a special place for him and Val. It was where he asked her to be his girlfriend.

His friend answered.

Matt explained what he wanted and he was more than happy to agree. He would close the bar down for them.

Matt immediately started calling his friends and told them about it. When it was time to call Brian, Jade answered the house phone.

“Brian Haner and Jade’s residence,” she giggled.

Hearing her voice made it hard. “Uh, it’s Matt, where’s Brian?”

“Right here, bud, let me hand you over,” Jade said sweetly.

“What’s up?” Brian asked.

“Uh, we’re going to Johnny’s Bar tomorrow at eight.”

“Cool, Jade’s gonna love it, bye!”

Brian hung up on Matt.

Matt didn’t think about Jade. He just knew he was going to break her heart in front of all of his friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long! But my writer's block is murdering me people!!! But I got over it. Slowly, but surely!