‹ Prequel: Keepsake
Status: Finished

Burning Desires

2 Months Later and Some History

[2 Months Later]

I know what you're about to ask, I haven't seen Matt since the night of the proposal. He hasn't come over to Brian's and I never went over to his when he held a bar-b-Que. Of course I forced Brian to go, constantly telling he just because I didn't want to see Matt didn't mean he could avoid his best friend. I missed Matt, to be quite honest but he was engaged I couldn't go through with it now. Brian told me he seemed happy, and if he was then I have no right to ruin what he has with Val. She honestly had never done a thing to make me hate her, besides the obvious, getting him. The night of the proposal, Brian and I left Johnny's Bar after he comforted me and told the guys I was suddenly feeling sick.

He drove us home his hand clutched mine, our fingers laced as we held hands. I'll tell you now, it was nice. His hands were warm and gentle, even better, reassuring that everything was going to be okay. I sighed a bit as I put some clothes into my suit case. Brian and I had been spending loads of time together when he wasn't with Matt or one of the guys getting ready for tour. We went to the Zoo one day and every time a little kid would scream in joy we both nearly jumped ten feet in the air. If you think we got used to it, well you're wrong. We just so happened to go on the day a school field trip had been planned for the local elementary school.

Then there was another day we had a nice dinner and sat at home just talking about anything, about our families. That was a sore subject for me, but I opened up to him. I started telling him about when I was little and how I always loved the arts such as; Dancing, painting, or singing. If it had to do with the fine arts I loved it. My mom on the other hand didn't like it so much, you see my father was a musician he got her pregnant and left. She hasn't heard from him in almost twenty two years. That's as old as me. Anyway, she took me out of all things have to do with art and stuck me in sports. Like..Gymnastics which I loved as soon as I was put in it. It reminded me of dancing, soon she became to realize I still had a love for those things so she put in track, baseball, basketball. I didn't mind these things but it wasn't what I really wanted to do. When I was seventeen I got my first boyfriend. His name was Todd, he was the center of my life and I loved him so much. Except, he didn't love me quite so much. He cheated on me which caused me to leave him get drunk at a party where I met guess who?!

Gabe!

Gabe and I were inseparable for almost two years before my mom found out about him. She tried to forbid me to see him saying if she saw me with him she'd kick me out. I looked at her and began telling her off, saying she'd controlled my life long enough and that she needed to get over the past and the fact that my dad was a piece of shit. IT happens and not just to chicks who fuck rock-stars or whatever. She didn't take it too well, lets just say..I haven't seen her since. Brian took me in his arms at that point, he looked genuinely upset. I was happy right in that moment, it was the perfect moment.

As for right now, I'm packing for tour. Brian said to bring my own make up because some of those girls my have a fungal disease or something. It made me giggle because he looked absolutely serious. So I went out and bought some make up for the tour, some of every color and a ton of eyeliner and eyeshadow. Brian walked into the bedroom smiling at me, he sat on the edge of my bed.

“Hey.”I said him grinning as I sat on my suitcase and zipped it shut.

“You all packed up?”He asked me and I nodded.

“Yep.”I said and he nodded a bit, he was up to something.

“Whats up with you?”I asked him laughing a little.

“Well, I don't necessarily want you to stay in the dancers bus...so I was wondering if you'd like to me on the bus..with me.”He said to me smiling a little.

“Oh...where would I sleep?”I asked and he grinned.

“With me of course.”He said in a 'duh' tone which made me laugh.

“Uhm sure.”I said nodding.”Sounds fun.”

He chuckled a little.”IT could be.”He said pulling me off the suitcase and onto his lap. I smiled and leaned into his chest, he was really good guy I did like him 'that way' if that's what you're wondering at the moment. He rubbed my side with his hand then kissed the side of my head, I don't know what this meant but I wasn't complaining. I ran my fingers through his shortish black hair as he held me. This was nice, I could get used to this.

“Jade..”He said lightly.

“Hm?”I said and looked up at him from his shoulder where my head was resting.

“I think I'm falling for you.”He his whispered his lips dangerously close to mine.

“Really?”I asked him and he gave a small nod. “I don't think I'm quite that close just yet..but I do like you a lot.”I whispered to him and he placed a soft kiss on my lips forcing a smile onto my lips. It was a sweet kiss. A peck at the most. Thats how we spent the rest of the day, stealing kisses and relaxing before the next morning when we would leave for tour.

How amazing right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well ,I love how responsive all of you are. Though I can't say that for the readers on one of my other stories called My Fairy Tale Its a twilight story so if you don't like it, don't read it.END OF SHAMELESS WHORING OF OWN STORY Any way :) I love you guys...comment/subscribe