Annabelle

Two

A grey overcoat sat lightly over my small shoulders, My hair sat elegantly just past my shoulders. My fingers quickly swept away strands of free hair, just to fall back into place once again. Light pink reading spectacles sat along my nose, my eyes skimming over the the paperwork laying on the small oak wooden table. Folders were stacked in Piles, each containing a demo of a new song; Lyrics included. Thickened silence stood quietly, light noises lurking around the corner. The faint sound of music could be heard in the distance, fading away as the door abruptly slammed shut, Making my body’s impulse of springing out of the revolving chair. A snicker echoed through the office, My eyes peaking at the person standing rather tally. Her stomach was perfectly round; Her hand laying upon her back, groaning slightly. The other sat loosely on the front, rubbing it vaguely. A small smile arose on my face, A picture of myself being pregnant only years ago. Her brown leathery eyes could light up a room, making anyone smile. Her perfect white teeth sat aligned in her mouth; always having a grin upon her face.

“Ugh, they won’t stop Kicking, I swear these children are going to play freaking soccer.” Sarah moaned, slowly lowering herself to her own chair. Opening a new folder, I smiled, crossing my legs. Tuning my chair slightly, I looked over at her, Chocolate sitting in her hands.

“Believe me, It’ll get better once you get used to it.” I grinned, Standing up slowly, Sipping at the hot coffee in my petite hands. Admiring the frames along the large auburn wall, familiar faces arose immediately. The frame in the middle, Time Chasers scribbled in shiny gold lettering. They were one of the biggest bands in hollywood, Originally from a small town in Virginia.

A small sigh escaped my lips; Shutting my eyes heavily. Everything was a memory, Everything always revolved around him. Good memories were fading away, The bad lingering for what seemed and felt like forever.

Snapping back from my trance, I swiftly picked up one of the largest manila folders, making a slight clink as I place it on her desk. She scrunched her eyebrows slightly, her curious eyes meeting my own. Nudging her slightly, She opened the package, A CD slipping out of the case.

Popping it in the stereo system, A girls voice surfaced, piano notes flooding the entire room. Watching a smile fall onto Sarah’s face, I grinned grabbing my purse. Waving her goodbye, she nodded, the beautiful music drifting away silently.

{•~A~•}

The clock stroke half past twelve, my heel making a clicking noise against the think cement. Others sat along with myself, watching the train hiss and sweep into the station. Suitcases flooded the grounds, each dragging against the jagged floors. The rain was barely a mist by now, most of the light storm fading beyond the horizon.

“Audrey?” A low voice questioned, making my head quickly invert to the familiar voice. Her brown hair swept past her shoulders, her Green emerald eyes glowing brightly. Her bright ring shimmered on her ring finger, a timid smile plastered on her face.

Letting a small squeal escape my mouth, we both shared a little happy dance, myself embracing her body into a tight hug. A light blue overcoat sat on her shoulders, her jeans fitting snuggly around her thin figure. Black uggs were hugging her ankles, herself in comfy clothes.

“Oh my gosh, Taylor! He finally proposed!” I emphasized, making her let out a few giggles. She nodded furiously, myself talking the shimmering beauty into my own hands. It fit perfectly on her slim fingers, three carrots at the least. It was a known fact Jason was pretty wealthy, but Taylor didn’t care much about it. Herself earned a fair salary, enough to support both of them If needed.

“I know, I didn’t even know, It was so sporadic.” She grinned, as I gathered her luggage, both of us taking an equal amount. As we walked past the busy train station, she vividly filled me in on her weekend trip in Nevada. Taylor was an extraordinary person, One of the most brutally honest friends I’d ever had. That was what I liked about her though, she always told me as it is; straightforward you could say. She was one of the only ones who’d stayed through the good and bad, the only person who truly understood what I was going through. Taylor was there before and after he was gone, she was my support base. Without her, I wasn’t sure there was any way i could’ve made it through all of these years.

Approaching the small white car, We both threw the baggage in the trunk and shut it firmly. I quickly slipped into the car, putting the keys in the ignition. She quickly followed, shutting the passenger door tightly. My mind was concentrated on many things, my main priority getting back to the apartment building safely. Taylor typed away at her blackberry, a large smile on her face. No doubt in my mind that It wasn’t Jason; I’m pretty sure It was. I was happy for her, there was no denying that. A small part of me envied her though, for she had what seemed the perfect life. She could be carefree and do whatever she pleased, even if it was just an extra hour at the local gym. I was so grateful for everything in my life, But sometimes my mind wandered and thought. What would it be like if I could do it all over again? What if i could’ve stopped what happened?

Letting a sigh escape my own lips, I pressed on the gas petal a little harder, the car making a small hiss. Slowly pulling into the parking lot, the car came to an abrupt stop as I parked in the appropriate spot. Locking the car, I retrieved some of her suitcases from my own trunk, both of us walking into the large tall apartment building.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello amazing readers(: Yes, I know, it has been a month and a day since I last updated. A little late, I know.

This story takes much time to edit, I really want to make this story the best of my abilities, so expect an update every couple of week.. As we get more into the story, updates will come faster, I promise(: I will go into more detail of Taylor && Sarah’s characters, they both play and important role in the story.

Taylor’s character is dedicated to Forever. From Now;;

Sarah’s character is dedicated to glitter on the floor

They are both amazing friends and story writers, go check them out [;

Now, I am going to answer two that will help you understand the plot a little more.

Who is Annabelle’s Father?
~ Well, that will be explained later in into the story, But he isn’t and will never be in the story.

Why Is Aubrey so broken?
~ Aubrey thinks she is at fault for an unfortunate event that happened years ago, and still won’t forgive herself. She blames herself for everything, and no matter what anymore has said, she still thinks everything has happened.

These will come up eventually, so just al little heads up. Questions?? (:

Comment & Subscribe

-Tinaa.

[Any grammar errors, tell me please, I only skimmed through for any mistakes]