Let Your Heart Win

Chapter 17

Cali gripped the kitchen counter, her eyes closed with ecstasy as Brian thrust deeply into her from behind. They both called out each others names as they came seconds apart from each other, Brian tightening his grip on her hips as he pulsed within her, placing a soft kiss on the back of her neck.

“Well, that kids going to be born with dimples.” They both looked up with wide eyes to see Matt walk into the kitchen, followed quickly by Zack and Jimmy.

“Dude what are you on about?” Zack chuckled as Brian and Cali struggled to rearrange their clothes.

“Well, they say that a baby born with dimples means that its parents fucked when it was in the womb.” Matt explained.

“Dude, that means that your mom and dad must have been at it like rabbits for you to get those!” Jimmy laughed pointing at the dimples that were quickly disappearing off Matt’s face.

“Dude, that’s seriously not funny.” Matt grumbled.

“What the fuck are you three motherfuckers doing here anyway?” Brian asked as he fastened his belt.

“We’re dropping off some of the shit for the baby shower later so they only have to worry about bringing the food over later.” Zack explained.

“And Val has told me to warn you that she’ll know if you’ve been snooping at the presents, so don’t even bother.” Matt said pointing at Cali.

“She’s such a spoil sport.” She pouted crossing her hands over her large swollen stomach.

“Babe, you’ve got less than two hours before the shower, I’m sure you can wait until then.” Brian said with a chuckle, as he kissed her cheek.

A smirk quickly graced her lips as she turned, slipping her hands around his neck. “Maybe you’ll just have to keep me distracted.” She whispered suggestively.

“Seriously?!” Zack yelled as a smirk crept onto Brian’s thin lips.

“What?” Brian asked turning to face his friend.

“I thought Cali was out of the horny all the time phase of the pregnancy?” he asked.

“I seem to be having a bit of a relapse into that phase.” Cali replied with a smirk, her eyes glinting playfully.

“Well could you at least wait until we’ve left the house?” Matt asked with raised eyebrows.

“Hurry up and fuck off then.” Cali teased as her hands slipped back down Brian’s torso to his belt which she began to undo.

“What if I wanna stay and watch?” Jimmy asked wiggling his eyebrows as Cali glared at him.
“Okay, maybe not! Just be done with him when we come back in two hours!”

“I can’t guarantee anything.” She replied as she continued to remove Brian’s belt, the other three guys hastily making their way to the front door.

~*~

“Cali, the girls are here!” Brian called up the stairs as she slipped her feet into her shoes.

“On my way.” She called back, briefly checking her appearance in the mirror before making her way down stairs to where the girls and their boyfriends were all gathered in the kitchen, the girls setting out plates of food.

“She managed to put you down long enough to get ready then Gates.” Jimmy teased as she entered the room.

“Only just, and on the understanding that I come back sober enough to carry on later.” He replied with a smirk as he slipped his tattooed arms around Cali’s swollen stomach and kissing her cheek.

“You ready to go then Gates?” Johnny asked before kissing Rachel briefly on the lips.

“Yeah. Have fun baby, I love you.” Brian said turning Cali in his arms to kiss her lips.

“Love you too.” she replied with a smile pecking his lips again. The other guys also saying their goodbyes to their girlfriends before they left.

“So what was Jimmy was on about?” Rachel asked as soon as the guys had left.

“Well, um, these past couple of days my sex drive has been through the roof. I really don’t know what’s wrong with me, but I just want it all the time.” She said feeling her cheeks redden slightly.

“Hence why the guys walked in on you two fucking against the counter earlier?” Val commented with a smirk.

“What?” Andrea yelled leaping away from the counter as the other girls laughed.

“Yeah, we kinda got carried away there earlier.” She replied with an embarrassed smile.
“Like I said, I’m craving it all the fucking time. I wasn’t even this bad during the time in earlier pregnancy when I was horny all the time.”

“Just don’t start humping any of us.” Val joked.

“Then you better distract me with baby gifts.” She replied.

“Through to the living room then ladies.” Val said gesturing with her hands to head out of the kitchen.

“Okay, so just so you know, we’ve all pooled together to get you all of this stuff, and the stroller is from your mom who couldn’t make it today.” Rachel explained once they were sat around the large collection of gifts in the living room.

“Yeah, dad’s actually taken her on vacation.” Cali muttered.

“Oh and there’s some gifts in amongst these that are for your enjoyment once you’ve had the baby.” Jenni explained.

“Whoa you guys are awesome.” Cali said with a smile as her eyes scanned the table full of neatly gift wrapped presents.

They each in turn handed her something to open, starting with all the stuff for the baby first and then she was given a small hamper full of small gifts that they had bought for her; to treat herself once Stephanie was born, including a bottle of Jack Daniels, a jar of coffee, a packet of condoms and a gift voucher for a day of pampering at a Spa.

~*~*

Matt paid the bartender and walked over to the table where the other guys were sat with a tray full of drinks. As he placed the tray on the table hands shot out, each grabbing a bottle.

“Whoa, wait a motherfucking second will you!” he yelled. “Fucking vultures.”

“What?” Jimmy questioned, holding the bottle to his lips.

“Shots first. For a toast.” Matt ordered. They all set their bottles down and reached over for the shot glasses that were also on the tray.

“Okay, so here’s to Gates, and of course Cali and Stephanie. It’s good to finally see him truly happy, with someone he loves, who loves him back just as much and about to start a family together. Congratulations dude.” Matt said, his smile showing off his infamous dimples as he raised his glass in the air. The others all echoed their congratulations before knocking back the shots and reaching for their beers once more.

“Thanks guys.” Brian replied with a proud smile.

“Just don’t fuck this up dude.” Zack teased.

“I have no intention of doing such a thing Zack. I love Cali more than anything and I’m so excited about being a father.” Brian replied.

“Excited? Dude I’d be fucking shitting a brick!” Jimmy yelled.

“Aren’t you just a little bit scared?” Johnny asked.

“Hell yeah, I’m scared. I’ve never been so scared of anything in my life. But it’s a good scared you know. Like, I know it’s okay to be scared because…” Brian trailed off, his cheeks reddening.

“Because?” Zack probed with a smirk as if he already knew the answer.

Brian rolled his eyes, “Because I know Cali’s going to be there with me.” he muttered.

“D’awwww!” the four guys cooed, Johnny reaching over to ruffle Brian’s hair.

“Fuck off you twats!” he muttered, slapping Johnny’s hand away.

“Seriously though dude, we’re all fucking happy for you.” Matt said still smiling.

“I’m happy for me too. And you can laugh all you fucking want. I’m the happiest man alive right now, have been since Cali told me she loved me.” Brian replied.

“She’s been so much better for you than what Michelle was, we’ve all noticed the change in you these past couple of months you’ve been with Cali.” Jimmy said seriously.

“She’s the one I’m supposed to be with, I kinda knew that after the first night in Berlin and even more so after London. I just couldn’t get her out of my mind, even when I was with Michelle. She’s the one. The one I’m going to spend the rest of my life with, the one I’m going to have a family with, the one I’m going to marry.” He said.

“Marry? You’re planning on asking her?” Zack asked.

“Yeah dude, I bought the ring last week. I’m just trying to figure out the best time to ask her.” Brian replied.

“Dude, you should ask her right after she’s given birth, then she’ll be so delirious that she’ll say yes to anything.” Johnny teased earning a glare from Brian.

“Fuck you dude. I want it to be special. I want her to remember the moment.” He replied.

“Anyway, enough of this girl talk! We’re supposed to be getting good and drunk.” Jimmy yelled. “We need another tray of shots!”

“Whoa Jimbo, I’m under orders not to get too wasted remember.” Brian called back.

“Dude, don’t worry about it, remember how wasted you were the first night you met Cali? Believe me, from what I heard that night you really have no problem performing when hammered.” Jimmy replied with a wink. “Shots!”

“Patron!” Johnny yelled after him, Brian rolling his eyes as he took another sip of his beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda a crappy filler, sorry guys! Comments anyway?

Cali

A new writing contest

Stories to read