Status: Spotty

Say the Last Goodbye

XxX 11 XxX

We arrived at the Crab Cooker. I was still trying to delay the strong pang of hurt I had towards Brian. The whole drive to Newport Beach had been in silence. Brian had tried to get me to talk but I couldn't. I couldn't even look at him because I was scared that my eyes would betray my feeling.

With my jaw set, I walked into the Crab cooker with Brian only a few feet behind me. I stood there in frustration at the proximity of our closeness.

It's not like I'm his girlfriend, he says! I still had to go with him! I thought bitterly.

I took a deep breath trying to let the smell of seasoned seafood calm me down. Instead it just made my mouth water. The haze set me in a calm state, though. Suddenly i could feel Brian's body heat against my back and I could smell his scent, which almost made my knees weak. I inhaled the cologne and cigarette smell.

"Ugh, remind me never go around you when you smoke." I stated.

Brian wrapped his arms around my shoulders and rested his head against the crook of my neck while I looked for the band members. "You never did tell me how you got the beautiful jewerly." Brian whispered ignoring my previous comment.

I chocked down the threating sobs and took a deep breath. "I got them from my mother." I whispered.

"For your birthday?"

"No. She gave them to me the day before the...cancer took her life."

"I'm sorry." Brian kissed my neck.

I wanted to pull away so badly before I got sucked more into the compassion i had for him but I just couldn't. Then I spotted a familiar face emerging from the ladies' room.

I pulled quickly away from Brian before Michelle saw anything. I glanced back at Brian and saw his puzzled scowl. I quickly flickered my gaze back to MIchelle's retreating figure. I heard Brian suck in a breath. I didn't expect to see the very aggresive look on his face when I looked at him.

Brian just wrapped an arm around my shoulder in a sort of possessive way before leading us in the3 same direction that Michelle had gone. I leaned closer to Brian before I saw Jimmy. Jimmy Smiled big when he saw me, causing everyone else to look at me...including Michelle.

I put my Aviators in my purse before sitting in the seat next to Jimmy. Johnny looked over and smiled at me. I waved to everyone. Lacey, Leana, Gena, and surprisingly enough, Valary all gave me warm smiles and a sweet hello.

"Wow, you're so colorful!" Jimmy explained, causing the table to go quiet.

"Thank you?" I stated awkwardly.

"well the green and blue make-up you have on bring out the green in blue in your eyes. So colorful..."

"Jimmy, be quiet." Leana laughed, "You're scaring her."

"It's all Johnny's fault!"

"Oh yeah man! I've said maybe one word to her and apparently I'm scaring her!" Johnny defended himself.

"So,,,uhh...Betty-" Michelle started to say.

"It's Katie." I cut her off innocently.

"Katie, my bad. So are you trying to get into my boyfriend's pants?" Michelle asked snotily.

"No. I'm all here because of Johnny. He's the sexiest guy on earth. Duh!" I shot back "innocently".

"I'm willing to share." Lacey cut in with a laugh.

Michelle glared at Lacey.

"So Brian can share you but you can't share him?" I questioned.

Michelle looked like she was about to kill me.

"Wait...what?" Matt looked taken back.

"So, did you have your hopes high when you heard Brian was coming to dinner?" I ignored Matt's question.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Michelle avoided my accusing gaze.

"Well, I bet that guy that was with you only...yeasterday? Well, I bet he could tell the truth." I smiled tightly before standing up and walking away.

"Where you going?" Jimmy called after me.

"Home. I'm not hungry." I answered turning around.

Brian was following me. "Thanks." He whispered when he was next to me.

I nodded before walking out with Brian.

{$$$} I stood on one of the piers at Newport island with Brian's arm hooked around my waist. I twisted around to look at Brian's emotionless gaze. It made my chest tighten to watch his facial expression turn from one of anger to one of hurt to just blank.

I rested my ahdn agaisnt his whiskered cheek. Brian looked at me with his deep brown eyes. I leaned forward and closed the gap between our lips. It didn't takelong for Brian to react and make the kiss deeper.

"Let's get a hotel room." Brian whispered agaisnt my lips.

I hummed my consent to the idea before moving my lips to his neck and back to his lips. The chilled wind bit at my arms as I pulled away from Brian. He turned around and I immediately jumped onto his back. He stumbled in surprise but gained his footing and locked his hands under my butt.

I nestled my face into his neck and let him carry me back to my truck.

What was I doing
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie's Outfit

hope ya liked it. the next chapter will prolly be NC-17 so watch out.