Status: Spotty

Say the Last Goodbye

XxX 12 XxX

Brian feverishly moved his lips against mine when we shut the hotel door. His hands pulled me close to him by my waist. I curled my fingers in his hair and kissed him back with equal intensity.

Brian lowered us on the bed slowly, yet his lips were unrelenting. I had to pull away after a while and take a gasp of air. Brian’s lips still attacked my neck. He found my soft spot and started to nibble. A loud moan escaped my lips as my body trembled to have him close.

I could feel Brian smile on my neck. His calloused hands snaked up my shirt and under my bikini top. I gasped as his hands roughly squeezed my breasts. I locked my legs around his waist and tugged at his shirt. Brian obeyed and slipped it off while I took off my shirt and bikini top.

He froze as I laid back down. A pang of fear cut through my chest as I suddenly became self conscious. What if I wasn’t good enough for him? What if he just decided to leave me here?

My doubtful thoughts were cut-off as Brian smiled and slowly kissed each boob. Pleasure made my nerves go haywire when he kissed me and ran his hands all over my torso. I gave moans embarrassingly loud but it seemed to make Brian go harder with each sound I made.

I could feel his boner against my leg as he tried to pull my shorts off. I smiled before slowly pushing him away from the bed to allow me to get up. Brian looked at me confused for a second before he caught the lust in my eyes.

I pushed Brian back onto the bed and slowly unbuttoned his pants. I pulled off Brian’s pants and boxers to his knees. I started to run the length of his member with my tongue before sticking my mouth on this tip of his dick and working my magic.

Brian moaned loudly. I started to bob my head up and down. I only did this action for a little time before stopping and kissing Brian’s stomach. His eyes were wild with lust as he glared at me. I just smirk before kidding him hard on the lips. Brian’s belt jingled as he kicked off his jeans.

I smiled slyly as I realized in the back of my mind that I still had my shorts on. That realization was quickly pushed away when Brian flipped me on my back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tired so this is all your getting =S