Sitting In My Trackie Bums!

Honey Puffs

<Tabitha (Two hours later.)>

''HONEY! ME AND RICK ARE TAKING YOU AND JASON TO AUNTIE KATHY'S HOUSE NOW!''

Mum and Rick are going on their honeymoon for two weeks now. Me and Jason are going to Auntie Cathy's house.

I grab my bags and leave the house. Rick is smiling at me as he opens the doors of a car.

OMJ. Well I think its OMJ. It might be OMG. I wonder what that stands for anyway. ANYWAY
the car is even cooler than that Prius I saw the other day. It's shiny and silver.

''WOW!'' I shout without even realizing it. Rick smiles. Jason snorts.

''This is the cheapest car we own, it's embarassing to say we have one.''

Mum is staring at the car too, looking amazed. It says its a corolla. Wow sounds very posh!

''Wait till you see the Ferrari.'' Rick says.

''My Ferrari.'' Says Jason.

''I'm sure you will let Tabbitha have a go.''

''I CAN'T DRIVE!'' I blurt out.

Oh god. Jason sniggers again.

''AND I CAN'T DO UP MY OWN SEAT BELT!'' I blurt again.

''AND I DON'T FEEL SAFE WITHOUT HOLDING ON TO THE SEAT INFRONT!''I shout. Bugger.

Two of my biggest secrets have just been blurted out.

This is worse than the time when I only got a B+ in my exam and when I did a poo that blocked the toilet at school and said it wasn't me and felt really guilty and blurted it out in the library.

Jason is laughing like crazy and clutching his stomach and mum is trying to work out whats so funny. Eventually we get into the car.

''Mum can you do my seat belt up?''I ask.

''Im not really sure how to do it myself.'' She replies and starts trying to turn the radio on but some how manages to turn on the windscreen wipers and finally gives up and tries putting her seat belt into the cigarette holder.

Even I know it doesn't go there. Jason is now on the floor laughing his head off. Finally Rick buckles us in and we are off racing so fast that I have to hold onto the seat in front really tight. I look at the spadometer. I think that's what its called. Oh no its sperdometer.

Wow.65 miles an hour.

''Slow down Rick! We don't want to crash!'' I shout, trying to be heard over the noise of the engine.

''I'm all ready going quite slow Tabby.'' Rick says in a normal tone, and I hear him with out a problem.

Oh perhaps this is slow for normal people?
♠ ♠ ♠
By yobbo and bobanon.
Comment and subscribe? for easter?