Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

The Power of Imprinting.

[Paul's Point of View]

Elia was bouncing on their porch the next day, literally, with a huge grin on her lips.
“Hey you.” I smiled at her.
“Paul!” she squealed and ran towards me, she missed so I had to throw out a hand to stop her from running out in the street. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me.
“What’s gotten into you?” I chuckled. “Yesterday you didn’t want to kiss, me and now you throw yourself at me.”
“Darin just told me. I can be with you all next week and Aunt Val is coming, you are gone love her, she’s amazing!” her arms were still around my neck and she looked up at me, well, she didn’t see me, but her eyes were on me.
“I’m sure, now hop on monster, or we’ll be late for school.” I helped her up on my back and walked back to school.

Elia was talking about her aunt. She was very excited; it had been two years since she last met her. And she told me her aunt was a designer in Italy, and that she always brought a whole suitcase with clothes for Elia. It was so good just to walk and listen to her voice. I was happy that she was the girl that was meant for me.

Elia slid down my back when we walked into the school, but she grabbed my hand quickly and linked our fingers. I looked around and saw all the girls glaring at Elia, and checking me out. It was expected; I never walked with a girl on my arm before, not since my last girlfriend junior year. But I didn’t like them checking me out. It only made me long for Elia to look at me. I really hope Darin could get the money for her operation.
“See you at lunch.” She smiled and pulled my head down. She pecked the corner of my mouth before she turned and walked into the classroom.

I grinned and walked to my own class. Someone grabbed my hand from behind me.
“Do you want me to come over today? Or are you fucking your charity girl?” Fiona said.
I growled and glared at her. “Leave me the fuck alone.”
“Is she better than me in bed?” she asked.
I wanted to hit her, but that would just cause more problems. I calmed down and stared at her with black eyes. “Much better.” I turned around and walked into my class.

I waited outside Elia’s classroom; her class was running a little late. She came out smiling like a fool.
“What’s up?” I asked when I took her hands.
“I got a message from Darin, Valeria is coming today!” she jumped.
I laughed and ruffled her hair. “That’s great, ‘cause I don’t think I can come over before very late.”
She frowned. “What are you doing then?”
I put a finger in both corners of her mouth and lifted them into a smile. “A smile suits you better.” I put an arm around her shoulder and started walking. “I’m going to the doctors, and then I have some other stuff to do.”
She stopped and put her hands on my chest. “Are you sick?” she asked.
I chuckled and took her hand. “No, you asked me to check myself, and I’m going to do it.”

We sat down at our table. And just as Elia was about to sit down beside me, I pulled her onto my lap. She giggled; a cute little sound.
She was quiet for a second. “What other ‘stuff’ do you have to do?” she asked and played with my fingers.
I sighed. I knew she thought I was going to fuck another girl, but I had patrol and I needed to ask Sam to get next week off. “Don’t worry, my mom need me to hang up some new shelves she bought.” I bent closer to her ear. “There are no other girl I would like to fuck than you,little monster.” I bit her earlobe playfully, and I saw she got goose bumps on her arms.

I chuckled and sat straight. I handed Elia a pizza slice and before I picked up mine she pushed her slice towards my mouth, she missed.
“What are you doing?” I laughed and dried off the tomato sauce from my cheek.
She shrugged. “Isn’t it what they do in teen movies?”
I laughed. “If that’s so, open your mouth.” she obeyed and I took her slice and put it in her mouth. She took a bite before I did the same. “Was that right?”
She nodded and I kissed the side of her nose.

The power of imprinting…” Quil mumbled as he passed us. I almost smacked his head, but Elia didn’t notice him.
He was right though, Elia seemed to forgive me anything, and she had become very dependent on me, I would not let her down.
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen