Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Accidentally.

[Paul's Point of View]

I heard mumbling voices coming from the living room when I walked through the front doors. I leaned against the door frame and watched as Leah and Elia’s brother, Darin sat close and talked. I raised an eyebrow when Leah spotted me. She jumped up and grabbed my arm before leading me into the kitchen.

I was shocked when Leah threw her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly. I stood there awkwardly for a second before I patted her back and she let go.
“Eh… What’s going on?” I asked nervously.
“I imprinted on Darin.” She grinned proudly.
I smiled at her. “That’s great Leah.” She deserved it.
“I know, thank you Paul for making me come here and stuff.” She suddenly noticed my left shoulder and looked closer. “What happened?” she asked in a serious tone when she saw the scratch.
“We were catching up with them, and I came pretty close to one of the males, but they took off running when they saw how many we were. Sam doesn’t think they’ll be back for awhile, he said we could take some day off.” I explained.
“Good.” Leah nodded.

“Where’s Elia?” I asked.
“In her room, she wanted to give us some privacy. She all hyper about this imprinting.” Leah chuckled.
“Okay. Well, have fun.”
“Again, thank you Paul.” Leah smiled genuinely.
I stared at her in surprise for a few seconds. I wasn’t used at all to have conversations with Leah that didn’t include fighting and name calling. I guess I just had to get used to it.
“Yeah.” I mumbled and turned to the stairs.

I could feel Darin’s eyes on my back as I walked.
“Should I be concerned?” he asked Leah.
“No.” she answered. “He won’t hurt her.”

Elia sat curled together in a chair when I entered her room. She didn’t hear me because she was listening to what looked like an IPod shuffle. She was humming softly to a song. I kneeled down beside her and took one of the ear-plugs and put it in my ear.
Paramore…” I mused.
Elia chuckled. “Yeah, what’s wrong with them?”
“Nothing, I just thought you were more a Rihanna or Beyonce girl.” I said and took her hand in mine.
“They’re a little blah. All the songs sound the same.” She waved her hand in the air.

“I missed you today.” She suddenly said and found my lips.
“I missed you to, monster.” I stood up again and lifted her so she was sitting in my lap.
“So, did you catch any vampires?” she wanted to know when I pulled away from the kiss.
“Almost, but they took off. I don’t think they will be bothering us anymore.” I told her and brushed my fingers over her arm lightly. It formed goose bumps on her skin.
“Did you get hurt?” she asked.
“Only a small scratch, but it’ll be gone in a few minutes.”
“How?” her eyes widened.
I sighed. “It’s a wolf thing. We heal fast, ‘cause it’s not like we can just run off to the doctors every time we get hurt.”
She nodded.

“I really missed you today.” She turned her head slightly and kissed my bare chest.
“You already told me that.” I smiled, enjoying the feeling that spread through my body.
“I know. But I want to show you what I missed.” She sat up straighter in my lap, moving her legs so she was straddling me.
“And what did you miss?” I put a hand on her lower back and pulled her closer as I leaned down to her neck.
She pulled back a little. “I want to show you.”
I chuckled at her stubbornness. “Then show me.”

“Your kisses.” She pressed her mouth against mine. She let my tongue slip past her lips and dominate over her tongue. I moved one of my hands under the edge of her skirt. I mentally thanked the inventor of the clothing.
Elia’s moan was silenced my mouth.

Your smell.” She whispered in a breathless voice and moved her nose down my jaw line and neck. I worked hard not to throw her at the bed when she bit my earlobe teasingly.

Your touches.” She grabbed my right hand and started moving it under her tank top. I stared at her face as she moved my hand upwards slowly, her eyes closed and her lips parted slightly.
“Are you sure?” I asked as she let go of my hands over her ribcage.
She merely nodded, breathing slowly in and out.
I moved my hands around to her back and unclasped her bra. I cupped both her small breasts. Elia moaned my name and I became hard under her body.

I kissed her lips passionately, but pulled away abruptly when I heard sounds from downstairs. The front door was opened and closed, then locked. After that footsteps were moving up the stairs.
“I’m going to bed now Elia.” It was Darin.
I wrapped my arms around her back and pulled her closer, terrified that her brother would come in.
Elia’s eyes were full of panic, mirroring the same fear as mine. “Okay, see you in the morning!” she called in a stuttering voice.

I smirked a little when I heard him walk away.
“That was close.” I rested my forehead against hers.
“It was.” She agreed. “Do you still want to…?”
I was torn. “Fuck, I don’t want anything else more, but I don’t think we should do it when your brother is just down the hallway.”
Elia pouted a little. “Your house is empty…” she said and kissed down my neck.

I was so close to just throw her over my shoulder and run to my house.
“Don’t tease me, you drive me insane. Tomorrow.” I stated.
Elia smiled. “Alright.”
“But if you change your mind, we don’t have to do it.” I told her and lifted her head again.
“I won’t.” she kissed my cheek.
“Okay.” I smiled at her.

“Do you want to go to bed?” She asked me.
I stared down at my bulging jeans, and then back up at her. “I think there might be a problem.” I mumbled.
Elia let ‘accidentally’ her hand fall down at my crotch. I groaned quietly.
“Well… you could go to the bathroom, take a cold shower or what so ever, or we could go to bed and I might find a way to help…” Elia trailed off and moved her hand back and forth.

I moaned before frenzy took me over. I quickly, but carefully ripped her top of, then her skirt before throwing her at the bed. Elia giggled and started unbuckling my pants.
What she did to me, for me. It was just so, so heavenly.

I was ecstatic when I fell asleep with Elia’s head on my stomach and my arm over her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen