Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Control.

“Let’s put your things in my bedroom.” Paul took Elia’s hand in his and led her to the bedroom.
Elia was silent; she didn’t really know what to say or how to act. Paul led her to his bed and made her sit down while he put bag on his dresser.
“Your bed is smaller than mine.” Elia commented.
Paul chuckled. “Then I guess we’ll have to sleep real close.”
Elia blushed a little before standing up and walking towards the door. “Let’s go watch some TV.”

Paul grabbed her around her waist and held her against his chest. “You don’t have to be nervous.” He brushed some of her hair behind her ear.
Elia nodded and rested her head against his chest. Paul put a finger under her chin and bent down to kiss her. Paul could feel her body relaxing as he deepened the kiss. His hand travelled up her back to the zipper of the dress and pulled it down slowly and watched as she took a step backwards and let it fall to the ground. Paul stared at her body for a minute, Elia looked so amazing, yet she hung her head in embarrassment.

Paul put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer to him. This time when Paul kissed Elia, she noticed a difference; He wasn’t as careful, and the kiss was filled with lust. Paul bit Elia’s lips playfully and she let out an involuntary moan. Paul smirked and moved his mouth down her neck. Elia moaned again. He started to pull down her underwear but stopped when she suddenly froze. He rested his hands on her hips again.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her softly.
Elia shook her head. “Nothing is wrong, just continue.”
Paul pulled her to the bed and sat down beside her. “No, tell me. Is it going too fast for you?”
“It’s just so embarrassing.” Elia mumbled and hid her face on his shoulder.
“What is? You can tell me Elia.” Paul brushed his hand over her hair.
Elia sighed. “I don’t know what to do. You are so much more experienced than me. I’m afraid.” She confessed.
“We already talked about this. It’s going to be okay, you don’t have to do anything, really, and I want to do this to you.” Paul kissed her hair. “But what exactly are you afraid of? The pain will pass.” He assured her.
Elia shook her head again. “No, not the pain; I’m afraid you’ll leave me.”

“That’s the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!” Paul took her head between his hands. “Why do you think I’ll leave you?”
“Because… You have been with many girls, and I keep thinking that maybe I’m just one of them. The only experience I have had with this kind of thing was with Matteo.”
Paul could feel the jealousy boil in him. He stood up and walked over to the window. “Don’t compare our relationship to the one you had with him.” his tone was harsh.
Elia sat at the bed with a shocked expression on her face. “What?”
“It feels like every time something comes up between us, you mention him, or draw parallels between us.” Paul raised his voice.
“Now it’s you being ridiculous!” Elia told him.
“Really? I’m sure he took your virginity, but you don’t want to tell me.” He turned to face her when she got up.
Elia stood right in front of him when she hit her fist against his chest, but Paul barley felt it. “What is wrong with you?” she asked in a hurt voice. “Are you calling me a slut?”

Paul’s eyes widened when he thought about what he said. “No Elia I didn’t mean it like that!”
“Yes you did.” She said. “How can you call me that, when you have slept around with god knows how many girls?”
“I didn’t mean it Elia. I’m sorry. I just get jealous easily.” Paul tried to explain and wrapped his arms around her.
I am a virgin.” Elia whispered.
“I know that. I’m sorry.” Paul kissed her. “I’m not going to leave you.”
Elia smiled and kissed him again, before moving down his neck and start nibbling and sucking at his soft spot, earning a moan from Paul.

Elia put her arms around his neck and wrapped her right leg around his feet. Paul took the hint and lifted her so she could wrap both her legs around him. She crashed her mouth against his once more as Paul walked backwards and sat down on the bed. Elia sat up a little so she was straddling him. She moved her hands down his chest and started to pull his t-shirt over his head. Paul lifted his arms to help with taking it off. She unbuttoned his jeans before she started grinding on top of him; Paul moaned her name in surprise. Elia ached between her legs when she felt Paul getting hard.

Paul was surprised when Elia had taken control. Thoughts were racing through his head, most of them about how amazing hot Elia was and how much he wanted her, needing her. But also the ones about this being wrong too early. Elia wasn’t ready, and he had promised that they wouldn’t do anything she wasn’t ready for.

He put a hand on Elia’s hip to stop her. “Elia, stop.”
She looked hurt.
Paul quickly put his hand on her cheek. “I love you, but we’re not going to have sex now.”
Her eyes widened. “Why not? Is it because ‘I’m just a kid’? or don’t you find me attractive?”
Paul sighed. She was going to use that ‘just a kid’ phrase against him for a long time. “No, and doesn’t this prove that I’m very much attracted to you?” he took her hand and placed it over his very evident erection.
Elia blushed and smiled a little. “Then why?”
“You’re not ready.” He stated and kissed her nose.
“I’m re-“ she started to argue, but Paul cut her off.
“Don’t lie to me.”
Elia sighed and furrowed her brows. “Okay, you’re right. But when?”
“Time will show, but don’t doubt that I find you sexy or attractive. And I will wait.” Paul kissed her lips.

Paul stood up again and placed Elia on the floor. He picked up her dress and pulled it over her head and helped her zip. He buttoned his jeans and put his t-shirt back on.
He caught his reflection in the mirror when he turned around and he laughed.
“What’s so funny?” Elia smiled and walked over to him.
“Damn, you gave me a hickey!” he pulled her to him and bent down to her neck.
He kissed it before starting to suck at the spot. Elia started screaming and fighting against his hold, all the while giggling and laughing.

There was a sharp knock on the front door. Paul let her go, but grabbed her hand and walked to the front door.
Paul opened it and was surprised when he saw Darin.
Get the hell away from my sister!” He bellowed.
♠ ♠ ♠
~ BreeVixen