Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

A New World.

[Elia's Point of View]

“Open your eyes Elia, you have to open your eyes.” Someone murmured to me.

I knew there was something I had to remember, it felt like it was fighting a wall inside my head, trying to get to the surface. Something… God, I can’t seem to get it right.

My body was in a horizontal position, but I wasn’t in my own bed, this was harder.
“Elia?” the same voice asked.
And there it was again, the thing trying to get through the wall in my head.
“Do you want to open your eyes?” he asked.
Why would I bother, I’m blind. Something clicked inside my mind. The operation, I had been in surgery, to get my sight back.

My eyes fluttered open, but I closed them quickly and gasped. Where was the black, or, it was black now when I closed them. I opened them again, slowly this time. It was so light. This must be how white looked like. So many emotions rushed through me. Joy, fear, and so many others I couldn’t place.

It wasn’t black. I could see. Tears started running from my eyes, and I tried to wipe them away because they seemed to blur my sight. And as I was wiping them away, I caught a glimpse of my hand. I lifted it in front of my face and examined it from every angle.
Wow…” I whispered to myself.

“Elia, do you remember me?”
I turned my head from where the beautiful voice came from, my eyes widened and my heart started beating faster. The tears became impossible to stop as I stared at the breathtaking man standing beside my bed. My head and body screamed yes.
“Of course I do Paul.” I lifted my hands toward him and he grabbed it quickly. I stared in amazement as our fingers linked. Our skin tones were so different, but they still matched.

I looked up at his face again. He was smiling down at me. He was so beautiful, indescribable. I tried to sit up, but fell against the pillows again when my head started spinning.
“What is it? Can I get you anything?” he asked and worry flashed over his face. “You’re so silent.
“I- I’m just so… stunned. Please kiss me.” I pouted and he chuckled.
I couldn’t take my eyes of him as he leaned closer. He pressed his mouth against mine and knotted his fingers in my hair.

He laughed when he pulled away.
“What?” I asked in confusion, still staring at him.
“It’s a little freaky kissing with your eyes wide open.” He said and laughed a little more his eyes were locked with mine, and he looked so happy he could have burst.
I blushed. “Sorry.” I mumbled and looked down at my hands.
“No, don’t look away. It feels like I imprinted all over again.” Paul lifted my chin and made me meet his eyes again. They were so perfect, he was so perfect.
“You look amazing.” I confessed.

He only smiled. “You are amazing. It’s so good to finally get eye contact with you. How are you feeling?”
I shook my head in disbelief. “It’s all so weird and wonderful.” I looked around the room, so bright and white. “It is a new world.”

"I love you so much, you wouldn't believe it." Paul kissed me again, and I remembered to close my eyes, but was quick to open them again as soon as he pulled away.
I put a hand on his cheek to keep him close. "I love you Paul."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's sick short, so I may just take it down tomorrow and rewrite it :P
Anyway, I write this story in Microsoft Word, and I have now over 50 000 words :O
And thank you for all the comments. Most of you wanted Elia to keep her memory, so be sure to comment and tell me what you think!

I'll update if I get five new comments :D

Comment-Comment-Subscribe !


~ BreeVixen