Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

What if.

[Paul's Point of View]
[Listen to this]

I heard no sound from Elia’s room as I walked up the stairs in her house. Mirella was out, and Darin was with Leah.
My eyes widened when I opened her eyes silently; every square inch on the floor was covered with clothes. I didn’t see Elia, but the door to her bathroom was open and I could hear she was in there. I made my way through the clothes and leaned against the door frame.

A smirk spread on my lips as I stared at her. She stood in front of her full-length mirror completely naked. She turned to the side; it seemed as if she wanted to see her body from every possible angle.
I chuckled. “Do you like what you see?” I asked her.
Elia jumped and looked at me over her shoulder. “Paul! I didn’t hear you.”
I smiled and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her against my body. “What are you doing Elia?”

She shrugged and put her hands over mine. “I have a lot of clothes.”
I laughed and kissed the top of her head. “You sure do, monster, but why are they spread over your entire floor?”
“I tried them on.” She said with a little smile.
“All of them?” I asked in amazement.
She nodded.
“You could have waited till I came, so you could model them for me.” I smirked and kissed her neck tenderly.

Elia shook her head. “Not now Paul.” She said and moved a little away from me.
I held her in place. “Why not, the house is empty, and you are already naked.”
“Let’s just wait for the right moment.” She smiled at me in the mirror.
I returned it slightly. “It’s been two weeks!”
She turned in my arms and hugged me. “I know wolfie, you’ll just have to wait a little longer.”
“Fine.” I sighed. “Get dressed, we’re going out.”

“No need to get grumpy.” She mumbled and walked out of the bathroom.
I put my head in my hands. Didn’t she know how frustrating it was? And then she stands there completely naked and looks so damn hot that I just want to throw myself over her.

“How was patrol last night?” She asked me when I walked into her room just to see her pull a deep blue dress over her head.
“it was okay, but Jar became mad at me.” I smirked.
“Why?” she asked and looked at me. It seemed like all she did was looking at me; not that I had anything against it.
“I kept thinking about how sexy you are, and how much I wanted you.” I smirked again.
“Paul!” she scolded and pushed her hands against my chest. “How can I ever meet Jared again, without blushing like a red tomato?”
I laughed. “It’s okay baby. Let’s just go.”

I took her hand and led her downstairs. Elia didn’t bother with shoes. Our hands swung between us as we walked outside and down the driveway. Elia looked around and commented on everything. She wondered which tree that was, and what that flower was called. If we saw any people, she asked me who they were and if she had met them before. I answered her every question, always looking at her to observe her reactions. She took in everything so easy.

Elia stopped dead in her tracks when we came to the first place I wanted to show her.
This is the beach?” she whispered with her eyes wide open as she stared out on the crashing waves.
“It is.” I told her and led her closer to the waterline.
“I- wow. It’s so pretty. I don’t know how to describe it.” she linked her arm with mine and leaned slightly at my arm.
I sat down at the – amazingly – dry sand and pulled Elia down in my lap. We sat in silence as the gray sky turned brighter when the sun broke through the clouds. I saw a tear run down Elia’s cheek as she watched the sky, the waves and the surroundings. I wiped it away with a finger.

“What is it monster?” I asked her.
She smiled. “It’s so overwhelming.”
I smiled too. “It’s easy not to see how special our environment is when you see it all the time. I can’t imagine how you’re feeling. Tell me, what is the best thing you have seen so far?”
Elia turned in my lap so she was facing me. She put her hand on my cheek and stared into my eyes for a long time.
“You.” She said simply.
I looked at her lovingly before pressing my mouth against hers in a passionate kiss.

Elia pulled away and looked at me with worried eyes. “Do you ever think that it is too easy?”
“What do you mean?” I asked and took her hand.
“Us. Do you think we have it too easy? It feels like someone can come and ruin it.”
I shook my head. “No, no one will ever ruin us. And no, we don’t have it too easy. First, I had to make you like me; I was a complete mess up. And second, you were blind. How can you call that easy?”

Elia shrugged again and put her forehead on my chest. “What would you have done if I lost my memory?”
“I would have made you fall for me again. I would have reminded you of our love. I could’ve never given up on you, if that’s what you’re wondering. I love you too much Elia, to ever walk away from you. For better or for worse, right?” I asked and looked at her with hopeful eyes.
She lifted her head and stared at me again. “We’re not married, Paul.”
“Yet.” I smiled and kissed her once more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating last night, I wasn't... good.
Anyway, wasn't this a cute chapter? :) Tell me what you think!
Haha, Elia changed her mind and Paul is sexually frustrated !

Elia's dress, and a quote ...

I'll update if I get four new comments.

Comment-Comment.Subscribe :D


~ BreeVixen