Sequel: Keep Me Together
Status: <3

Love Makes Blind

Blur.

[Elia's Point of View]

I smiled as the thought jumped around in my head; Paul wanted to marry me, one day. I already knew that, but the way he joked with it showed that he really meant it.

I looked up at him as he walked next to me. I had no idea where he was taking me, but he seemed determined not to tell me. Paul met my eyes and grinned at me. I blushed, but couldn’t look away. He was so amazing. I never thought I would be so superficial, but now that I could see him, I think I love him even more.

Paul stopped suddenly and wrapped his arms around me. I rested my cheek against his shoulder and breathed in his scent.
“What is it?” I asked when he didn’t let go of me.
“I just wanted to hug you.” He mumbled against my hair.
I smiled and lifted my head to kiss the bare chest above the neckline of his t-shirt.
“Don’t tempt me.” He smirked when I looked up.
I took his hand again and looked around. “Where are we?” I asked. We were surrounded by an open field, with lots of woods around it.

“This is,” he grabbed both my hands and turned us around in a slow circle. “the place I told you the truth, and the place where I asked you to be my girlfriend.”
I could feel my eyes getting filled with tears as I looked around at the already familiar meadow.
“oh Paul… It’s beautiful!” I said as the tears ran down my cheek.
“Baby, don’t cry.” He said and wiped away a tear.
I shook my head and smiled. “I’m sorry, it’s just so fantastic.”

“Come here.” Paul led me over to a big tree, filled with red apples. I remembered the taste of the sour one Paul had given me the first time we were here and couldn’t help but laugh a little. Paul sat down on a blanket I hadn’t noticed. I did the same and saw a picnic basket was there too.
“Did you do this?” I asked in amazement and let my hands run over the soft blanket.
“Well, it was my idea, but Emily and Kim set it up.” He said and pulled me closer so I sat beside him.

Paul opened the basket and lifted a bowl out of it. it was something red with chocolate over.
“Strawberries?” Paul asked and lifted one of the small dots up.
I opened my mouth and let him feed me. “They are delicious!” I said when I had swallowed.
“I know.” Paul at the rest of the strawberry before kissing me, it tasted just like the berry.

I started fiddling with my fingers as I tried to get the words to leave my lips, I couldn’t understand why it was so difficult. Paul noticed my struggle, but he didn’t say anything.
“Can you phase? I want to see how you look like… a wolf.” I didn’t dare to look at his face, afraid he would say no.
“Of course.” He stood up and left me alone on the carpet.

I turned around as I sat to see him. He stood a few feet away from me, but my mouth dropped to my knees when he pulled his t-shirt over his head. I could see a smirk crawl its way onto his mouth when he saw my reaction. I didn’t manage to say anything and neither did he as he started to unbutton his jeans. I held my breath as he pulled them down slowly, just to tease me, and then his boxers. I blinked my eyes twice, just to make sure I wasn’t hallucinating.

But there he stood before me, in all his godlike glory, taking my breath away over and over again. My eyes widened even more, it that’s possible, when he started shaking. His body was shaking so terribly that he was just a blur. I let out the air I was holding in when a gigantic silver colored wolf stood in his place. It was beautiful, and it, I mean, he looked so graceful.

I stood up and dusted of my dress before walking over to him with careful steps. I didn’t say anything as I let my fingers get tangled in his rough, yet soft fur coat on the side of his massive head.
I jumped a little as Paul’s tongue dangled out of his moot hand he started panting.

“I love you wolfie.” I smiled and kissed his nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating for a few days, I've been a little out of it .. :P
But you guys have to keep commenting! What do you think of this chapter?

I'll update if I get five new comments !

Comment-Comment-Subscribe :D


~ BreeVixen